Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-06-2012, 01:07 PM

6,732 posts, read 5,183,461 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnexpectedError View Post
Despite all the good little kids claiming they would abstain, I've been in similar situations on more than one occasion and not a one was thinking with their heads, the little man was doing all the thinking for them. Every time I have had to be the one to stop them from jumping in without protection. Nor did any of them ask if I was on the pill, but they may have known by observation since these were people I'd been out with multiple times, not casual acquaintances.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnexpectedError View Post
Sorry, your theory just doesn't match up with reality. Take it up with your fellow brethren, because implying I'm a tramp won't make a difference.
I highly doubt you could make such a qualified claim based on 1 or 2 experiences. That's what I gathered.

Maybe women should take it up with the women who let men go raw.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-06-2012, 01:10 PM

1,429 posts, read 2,447,755 times
I was there once.....

You guys have a tongue and fingers don't ya!?

Old 09-06-2012, 01:17 PM

6,732 posts, read 5,183,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEarthBeneathMe View Post
I was there once.....

You guys have a tongue and fingers don't ya!?
You could still get HSV1.

There's no way I would go down on some strange. Yck.

Old 09-06-2012, 10:10 PM

5,190 posts, read 4,844,303 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camlon View Post
Sorry, doesn't work that way.

If a girl gets pregnant then she can force you to pay child support. Maybe not in asia where you live, but that is definitely the case in the US.
only if she knows who the father is!

Old 09-10-2012, 03:50 PM

19 posts, read 19,889 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave nz View Post
Not an uncommon situation and something that has happened to me.

Here is the scenario you are in :

You invite a girl/woman to your place. Spur of the moment thing. She accepts.
You don't know her that well. You talk for abit, maybe have a drink or two.
There is a connection and chemistry for both parties. You start making out abit.....but then you realise you are out of condoms.
Its late and a long drive to the nearest open store. She says she is on the pill.

How do you proceed?

Abort, abort, abort!

Old 09-10-2012, 04:40 PM

3,688 posts, read 5,018,961 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave nz View Post
Not an uncommon situation and something that has happened to me.

Here is the scenario you are in :

You invite a girl/woman to your place. Spur of the moment thing. She accepts.
You don't know her that well. You talk for abit, maybe have a drink or two.
There is a connection and chemistry for both parties. You start making out abit.....but then you realise you are out of condoms.
Its late and a long drive to the nearest open store. She says she is on the pill.

How do you proceed?

You proceed by smiling and saying "Oh, it's okay -- there are so many other things we can do and I wouldn't want to risk anything happening to you."

Then proceed to show her what other things you can do.

Keep Mr. Happy AWAY from that area. Period.

Make sure she enjoys herself. Orgasms.

If you DON'T, this might very well be for the best. You're safer AND by providing orgasmic pleasure for her you're nearly assuring future encounters of a sexual nature -- you'll have your chance with her.

If that doesn't seem feasible, then don't proceed.

- You don't know her well.
- You don't have a condom but it's okay 'cos SHE says she's on the Pill.

Golly, that's a solid foundation for trust and running risk with a high potential for 18-to-24-year consequence, isn't it?

Have you effin' NOT seen Fatal Attraction?!?!?

Old 09-10-2012, 04:49 PM

5,472 posts, read 7,612,909 times
In truth, it really depends on how attractive she is. Lets be honest, youre not walking away from a solid 9 or 10 with blue balls, because you forgot the magnums - when she is begging for it.

Old 09-10-2012, 06:04 PM

7,796 posts, read 16,413,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascension2012 View Post
In truth, it really depends on how attractive she is. Lets be honest, youre not walking away from a solid 9 or 10 with blue balls, because you forgot the magnums - when she is begging for it.
Now how's that for hypothetical!?!?

Old 09-10-2012, 06:09 PM

137 posts, read 193,004 times
When I was younger, I used to do it regardless. Now, I never have sex without a condom....even with girls I know well.

Old 09-10-2012, 06:49 PM

12,968 posts, read 13,702,665 times
You definitely gotta abort. But I understand your situation. now you got to tell her "I ain't going in there with out protection"
so you have to tell her that you were at an orgy last night and you want to protect her. You can either extend the night and say lets go for a drive or you can chalk it up to having some booty in the bank and write a check on that another day.
On second thought I would probably take her off my list if she is willing to give you a go without protection. Notwithstanding the fact she doesn't know you all that well

Last edited by thriftylefty; 09-10-2012 at 07:07 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships