Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-29-2012, 02:34 AM

4,187 posts, read 5,159,122 times

Advertisements

I wouldn't know so far I have not have success with anyone I'm familiar or unfamiliar with, but honestly if someone's an adult they can do as they wish, I have no urge to judge them for what they want to do. Contraception is extremely effective in this modern era and I do no wish to sit upon a high horse an judge them on moralistic grounds.

Old 09-29-2012, 02:42 AM

499 posts, read 756,625 times
Best story I have is an acquaintance who was married for 10 years and then separated for 8 months. The first guy she slept with afterwards (with a condom) gave her herpes. Skin to skin contact folks.

She was devastated. I didn't know what to tell her.

Well, afterwards she acted like she didn't tell me and her friends and continued to tell us stories how she'd meet guy after guy and had sex with them without condoms.

Be careful people.............

Old 09-29-2012, 04:56 AM

10,930 posts, read 11,725,051 times
Have Ebola and swine flu been taken. Original sin is also highly contageous.

Old 09-29-2012, 05:23 AM

5,347 posts, read 7,199,259 times
Only prudes think there's something wrong with one night stands

Old 09-29-2012, 06:23 AM

1,429 posts, read 2,445,544 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradPiff View Post
Only prudes think there's something wrong with one night stands
Definitely not a prude, but here's the thing..

I've shared before that my soon to be ex is going sex crazy and doing tons of ONSs with guys from online..

Shes telling them how it feels better without condoms (like how we use to do it, she's on birth control), and her line is how she hasn't had sex for awhile and misses it..

The reality is - she was having guys over almost every night for awhile, feeding them the same line (feels better without a condom, and could they do it without?) - and the stupid guys fall for it!

She's attractive, doesn't LOOK crazy or deceitful, nothing about her physically would clue someone in to her behavior...

So I'm kind of getting an inside look into the ONS game - and I feel a bit like puking.

So no thanks, I'd rather spend the ten minutes masterbating and continue my life disease free until I find somebody worth being with..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Old 09-29-2012, 06:52 AM

2,953 posts, read 2,900,805 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydive Outlaw View Post
It's kind of hard to have an "ick" factor when she has healthy skin, smells good, gorgeous curves, perfect teeth, beautiful eyes and her leather cheerio looks like it has never been penetrated before.

I'm just sayin. . .

This is true

Most of my one nights were with women so beautiful, one just ceases to care. I'm not exactly picking up the local hoe with random soars scattered upon her body. More like the first grade teacher who isn't normally "that way" but for one night just decided girls just want to have fun.

Ehhh...to each there own I suppose. Fifty years from now I don't want to be that old geezer sitting on the porch seeing a hard-bodied coed walk by regretting I never went after that. I can think I had that and it felt so gooooooooood... Life's an experience.

Old 09-29-2012, 06:55 AM

5,347 posts, read 7,199,259 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEarthBeneathMe View Post
Definitely not a prude, but here's the thing..

I've shared before that my soon to be ex is going sex crazy and doing tons of ONSs with guys from online..

Shes telling them how it feels better without condoms (like how we use to do it, she's on birth control), and her line is how she hasn't had sex for awhile and misses it..

The reality is - she was having guys over almost every night for awhile, feeding them the same line (feels better without a condom, and could they do it without?) - and the stupid guys fall for it!

She's attractive, doesn't LOOK crazy or deceitful, nothing about her physically would clue someone in to her behavior...

So I'm kind of getting an inside look into the ONS game - and I feel a bit like puking.

So no thanks, I'd rather spend the ten minutes masterbating and continue my life disease free until I find somebody worth being with..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
First off, why do you care who your ex is sleeping with? Your an idiot if you have unprotected sex with someone you dont know, thats why most use condoms. But Let her do her. Secondly your assuming just because people have ONS they automatically get diseases every time or even most of the time. You can masturbate ill stick to getting vagina

Old 09-29-2012, 07:00 AM

1,602 posts, read 4,159,983 times
I try not to pass judgement or be overly critical of over people's actions ... If someone has a no-strings-attached thing once in a while, good for them. From a medical standpoint, if they're doing it all the time for months/years/decades, there may be some underlying deep rooted psychological unhealthy issues in their past. Such as abuse, low self-esteem ... They may use sex as a coverup for something ... Once in a while, who cares. Alcohol can impair the ability to make proper judgement, or sometimes you meet someone that offers magnetic chemistry and connection, and things happen ...

Old 09-29-2012, 07:04 AM

1,119 posts, read 1,370,948 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEarthBeneathMe View Post
How do you go through with having sex with a complete stranger?

Aren't you bothered wondering if they're vectors of disease, or who they were doing things with the night before?

Is there no "ick" factor for you?
Been there, done that. Always used protection, never felt any guilt. Alcohol was involved the one time. I do not feel bad about it

Old 09-29-2012, 07:16 AM

7,796 posts, read 16,400,337 times
I was more concerned about what my dad would think of me. . I had to come home to get cleaned up for work and my dad was always up by 5am and the fact that I was out on a date, not with my girlfriends, it was quite obvious what I had been up to.

I didn't think I'd hear from my ONS again considering I had just broken "the rule" of sleeping with him on the first date. He called me for another date the following day. Now he can't get rid of me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.