Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-13-2012, 09:49 PM

2,560 posts, read 2,639,646 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainJack87 View Post
OP, it would be infinitely more effective if you learned how to get girls, then screwed them over when they were really into you, as opposed to just creating some movement.
Look at all of the angry women on this forum. They're angry for a reason. They were screwed over really bad by at least one guy. YOU CAN BE THAT GUY!

You could do a lot more damage from the inside than the outside.

Though, it's also possible that when you start actually getting laid, you won't care about this nonsense anymore.
Interesting that you seem to be promoting screwing gals over and doing damage from the inside.

Always amusing the extent to which guys will encourage misogyny and mistreatment of gals yet supposedly it's gals who love jerks.

As for it's possible once he starts getting laid he won't care about this nonsense anymore implies misogyny is commonplace amongst most guys as I highly doubt most guys have gone without rejections or dating failures.

Old 10-13-2012, 09:51 PM

102,213 posts, read 107,956,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilac110 View Post
Boy, that Lilac--she doesn't say much, but she really packs a punch.

Old 10-13-2012, 09:51 PM

19,046 posts, read 25,199,065 times
Quote:
I'm fine. It's just a suggestion for the OP.

I didn't say that all of the women on this forum are angry. Many are though.
I guess I don't notice them amidst the crazies who want to protest for sex and intentionally hurt people.

Old 10-13-2012, 09:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsAnnThrope View Post
You don't think that reason could possibly be some of the tripe we read on here?

Oh no we have to have an irrational reason because we're female, don't we...according to threatened little men, that is.

Next you'll be accusing us of all pms'ing at once.

To which I respond - we are. PMS = Putting Up with Mens Sh t.
Likely no because to many guys if a gal is angry it's because she got screwed over it's not because of guys like the OP or guys like CaptainJack mansplaining and encouraging screwing over gals.

I like your acronym for PMS it just seems so fitting to me.

Old 10-13-2012, 09:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by udolipixie View Post
Interesting that you seem to be promoting screwing gals over and doing damage from the inside.
I thought he was being sarcastic. He said once the OP relieves his frustrations, he'll lose interest in doing damage altogether.

Old 10-13-2012, 09:56 PM

12,535 posts, read 15,206,384 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lpfan921 View Post
2nd, i am thinking of joining some kind of men's movement, and supporting appropriate social causes along that front. Stand up to powerful women who are "rich in sex" who flaunt their bodies and taunt men.
There is already an organization for that. It's called the Taliban.

Old 10-13-2012, 09:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
I thought he was being sarcastic. He said once the OP relieves his frustrations, he'll lose interest in doing damage altogether.
I didn't think he was being sarcastic as CaptainJack's posts are often about how gals are more attracted to guys who mistreat them, how guys who advocate mistreating gals really get and understand gals, and how the right way to play the game is to be able to screw over gals.

He said said it's possible once the OP starts getting laid he'll lose interest however on the damage aspect he was clear that "You could do a lot more damage from the inside than the outside".

Old 10-13-2012, 10:00 PM

4,001 posts, read 6,274,548 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilac110 View Post
There is already an organization for that. It's called the Taliban.
Nice work

Old 10-13-2012, 10:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by udolipixie View Post
I didn't think he was being sarcastic as CaptainJack's posts are often about how gals are more attracted to guys who mistreat them, how guys who advocate mistreating gals really get and understand gals, and how the right way to play the game is to be able to screw over gals.

He said said it's possible once the OP starts getting laid he'll lose interest however on the damage aspect he was clear that "You could do a lot more damage from the inside than the outside".
Cap'n Jack gone out of character, and has sided with women on Ipfan's threads today, though. (Mark this day on your calendar.) And he just rep-messaged me that he was, indeed, being sarcastic.

Old 10-13-2012, 10:04 PM

1,791 posts, read 3,182,270 times
Quote:
OP, it would be infinitely more effective if you learned how to get girls, then screwed them over when they were really into you, as opposed to just creating some movement.

Look at all of the angry women on this forum. They're angry for a reason. They were screwed over really bad by at least one guy. YOU CAN BE THAT GUY!

You could do a lot more damage from the inside than the outside.

Though, it's also possible that when you start actually getting laid, you won't care about this nonsense anymore.
That's probably a good point. But nobody seems to want to offer any suggestions on that front except for one suggestion to not tell women they are beautiful.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships