Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-23-2012, 04:45 AM

19,112 posts, read 30,632,033 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
So in her entire life, that's all she's ever encountered?
Yep. Well, add to that men old enough to be my grandfather.

I know quite a few decent men, but they aren't interested in anything but friendship.

I've actually been thinking a lot lately about the men I've come in contact with and realized that that may be my level. Regardless of my education or hobbies, the only men I may be able to attract aren't super desirable and that might just be where I stand. Maybe I'm only good enough for guys who smoke weed, drink a lot and have criminal records considering that's usually what I attract. If that's the case, I think the fact that I've stopped looking for a potential partner is a good thing, because I'd rather be single. I've never really been adept at relationships and it's always been very difficult for me to find a man who wants to be in one with me.
More so than other women I know, anyway, so maybe I'm just not cut out for it.

It's surprisingly comforting knowing I don't have to try anymore

Old 10-23-2012, 07:03 AM

741 posts, read 1,679,498 times
Date? Yes, sure, why not.. I've always been attracted to BIG men..As in over 6'2" and muscular and even with extra fat..

Marry? (Im actually married so speaking if I were to re-marry)..NO I would never marry a fat man.. My exhusband was fat..6'2" and he got up to 300 pounds.. I was 5'5" and around 110 when we were married and he was so insecure about his weight that he started cheating on me..Also, my current hubby has a fat belly and it does get in the way of sex..hating the fat belly lately!!

Old 10-23-2012, 08:25 AM

8,227 posts, read 11,148,176 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuciaMomof6 View Post
Date? Yes, sure, why not.. I've always been attracted to BIG men..As in over 6'2" and muscular and even with extra fat..

Marry? (Im actually married so speaking if I were to re-marry)..NO I would never marry a fat man.. My exhusband was fat..6'2" and he got up to 300 pounds.. I was 5'5" and around 110 when we were married and he was so insecure about his weight that he started cheating on me..Also, my current hubby has a fat belly and it does get in the way of sex..hating the fat belly lately!!
Wow that's pathetic, can he even see his own penis?

Old 10-23-2012, 05:57 PM

8,011 posts, read 8,210,154 times
Quote:

Was he fat before you married him? And if so than why did you marry him?

Old 10-23-2012, 09:15 PM

16,200 posts, read 23,048,957 times
Quote:

Let me guess his being gets in the way from their backside during doggy?

Old 10-23-2012, 09:21 PM

102,211 posts, read 107,931,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronxguyanese View Post
Let me guess his being gets in the way from their backside during doggy?
uh....?? TMI?? Privacy? Is nothing sacred on the internet?

Old 10-23-2012, 09:26 PM

102,211 posts, read 107,931,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post

I've actually been thinking a lot lately about the men I've come in contact with and realized that that may be my level. Regardless of my education or hobbies, the only men I may be able to attract aren't super desirable and that might just be where I stand. Maybe I'm only good enough for guys who smoke weed, drink a lot and have criminal records considering that's usually what I attract.
Stop saying that. You can't judge all of male-kind by rural(-ish) Northern CA weed-is-the-biggest-agricultural-product standards. You wouldn't be moving to Boston if you'd given up and thought everyone was like the guys in your current locale. BTW, how did that job app go?

Old 10-23-2012, 09:36 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,632,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Stop saying that. You can't judge all of male-kind by rural(-ish) Northern CA weed-is-the-biggest-agricultural-product standards. You wouldn't be moving to Boston if you'd given up and thought everyone was like the guys in your current locale. BTW, how did that job app go?
I'm moving to Boston for a job, but hopefully the dating prospects will be a bit better

I'm waiting for some drug test forms so I can get tested before I move (it's an airport thing) so after I get the go ahead I can really start planning

Old 10-23-2012, 10:57 PM

1,514 posts, read 2,120,474 times
Quote:
I'm moving to Boston for a job, but hopefully the dating prospects will be a bit better

I'm waiting for some drug test forms so I can get tested before I move (it's an airport thing) so after I get the go ahead I can really start planning
Hopefully you'll enjoy the east coast.

Old 10-23-2012, 11:12 PM

16,488 posts, read 24,483,331 times
Quote:

Congrats Jet. Hopefully moving to Boston will open a whole new world of opportunity to you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships