Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-23-2012, 10:42 AM

52,274 posts, read 52,700,922 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
It bothers me that someone would go out of their way to actually type me a message back that screams I;m not interested in a indirect way instead of just deleting my message and blocking me.
So what..... why take it so personal.... I don't know you... neither does she...

I think you said you're 30 somthing... you are far far too old to acting this way...

Are you a man??

Are you gonna let some little tumble in the road cause you to get all sissified????

I'm a fairly good looking guy, and have done well with the ladies... but I know... not ever chick is gonna like me... maybe not even half.. or whatever number you wanna applie to to it...

The point is......you bark, you move on... get it...you don't get all ****ing hostile and ugly as you tend to do........ that doesn't do anything but make you look pathetic... you get it???

Again... not talking shyt.... just having beers as I said earlier....... man up and take care of business...don't whine here......

That isn't TCB as Elvis would say....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-23-2012, 10:53 AM
FBJ FBJ started this thread

39,605 posts, read 59,025,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
:::heavy, heavy sigh:::

Seriously? You have NO idea why that is rude?

REALLY?!

It appears it's only rude if there is no attraction-lol I have said to many girls and I'm actually talking to one now on the phone.

Now I couldn't say anything like that in public because it would be inappropriate but online it's not really a big deal.

Old 11-23-2012, 11:10 AM

12,169 posts, read 17,649,226 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
Well I don't approach women in public it's the other way around so I don't have to worry about being rude. lol

I'm just saying for me who do approach women in public they have the right to say something nasty if she just walks past him after he approached her in a respectful laid back way
You have a lot of time on your hands. Why not be the man about town, and try imposing your dating rules on total strangers? Bring a video camera so we can watch the carnage.

Old 11-23-2012, 11:30 AM

30,253 posts, read 23,742,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zonababe View Post
You have a lot of time on your hands. Why not be the man about town, and try imposing your dating rules on total strangers? Bring a video camera so we can watch the carnage.
And while you're videotaping the carnage, please, PLEASE use the line, "Hello, my name is TVSG and I think you have great lips and can I have a kiss". I want to see just how many women, "laugh about it" and think it's great, not rude.

Old 11-23-2012, 11:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
And while you're videotaping the carnage, please, PLEASE use the line, "Hello, my name is TVSG and I think you have great lips and can I have a kiss". I want to see just how many women, "laugh about it" and think it's great, not rude.

I said it wouldn't be funny in public but online it maybe to some

Old 11-23-2012, 11:57 AM

819 posts, read 1,592,812 times
I'd like an update on how many "actual" dates you've had so far this year. Or are you just gonna plan for 2013?

Old 11-23-2012, 12:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeachyMJ View Post
I'd like an update on how many "actual" dates you've had so far this year. Or are you just gonna plan for 2013?

I don't need to discuss what dates I go just know I been on too many to count. All about using the right photos

Old 11-23-2012, 01:29 PM

819 posts, read 1,592,812 times
In your dreams. Oh, you can't count past 2!

Old 11-23-2012, 01:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeachyMJ View Post
In your dreams. Oh, you can't count past 2!

Well you just keep believing that and let me get back to what I do.

Happy Thanksgiving Peaches Lol

Old 11-23-2012, 01:43 PM

10,930 posts, read 11,727,236 times
Look on the bright side: "Thanks" is better "than get lost, creep".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships