Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-16-2012, 08:30 AM

8,757 posts, read 9,466,255 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stepka View Post
Oh yeah, that reminds me of the one who wanted me to show up for a coffee date dressed like a young girl. I'm over 50. Needless to say, I cancelled.
Oh, that's so fun, just like a message I received yesterday.

"Hey hun! I have a slave boy of mine that I want to make do some things for you. You can make him do pretty much anything you want. He's open to doing anything around the house, cleaning, any tasks you need done, along with humiliation, crossdressing or just about anything along those lines you can think of. If you'd be interested just let me know! I can promise It will be fun. Also, if you have any ideas of what you want to make him do just let me know!
Thanks,"
Sarah .

I deduced this was really from a guy, I'm familiar with this technigue from such characters.

I'm gonna start a album with these guys pics, their often young and not bad on the eye, but no thank you, not interested in seeing them in pantyhose. LOL

Last edited by TRosa; 12-16-2012 at 08:52 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-16-2012, 11:57 AM

2,309 posts, read 3,851,182 times
met a girl off of match.com this past summer. we went to lunch then went bowling (hadn't been in well at least 3 years) figured it'd be something active and simple. anyways, date went well. ended because she had to go home and get ready for work. date was on a sunday and she is a youth minister. we hugged, parted, got home and she had texted me asking me why i didnt ask to come back to her place and have sex? said she was really horny and wanted to see me that night. we ended up "dating" for about a month which involved basically having sex every day. after the first time we had sex she told me she was a virgin!!!! (or least at that point HAD been a virgin ha) so as luck would have it i had had sex with a 29 year old female virgin who is a youth minister at a local baptist church. who knew haha. every date she wore an outfit that probably would get stares inside a strip club. guess thats why every time we went out she preferred to go somewhere outside the community.

2nd best was back in 2007 when the 3rd grade teacher i took out for pizza and drinks afterwards had a temper tantrum in the parking lot when i said i was tired and wanted to go home. she however, wanted me to take her back to my place and "have my way with her". literally almost started crying when i said not tonight. she accused me of going home to call some other girl to hook up with and why couldn't i take her home. was weird and definitely a first.

in my experience most of the girls on match.com are testing the waters so to speak or are looking for sex.

Old 12-16-2012, 12:01 PM

6,732 posts, read 5,174,956 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenvillebuckeye View Post
met a girl off of match.com this past summer. we went to lunch then went bowling (hadn't been in well at least 3 years) figured it'd be something active and simple. anyways, date went well. ended because she had to go home and get ready for work. date was on a sunday and she is a youth minister. we hugged, parted, got home and she had texted me asking me why i didnt ask to come back to her place and have sex? said she was really horny and wanted to see me that night. we ended up "dating" for about a month which involved basically having sex every day. after the first time we had sex she told me she was a virgin!!!! (or least at that point HAD been a virgin ha) so as luck would have it i had had sex with a 29 year old female virgin who is a youth minister at a local baptist church. who knew haha. every date she wore an outfit that probably would get stares inside a strip club. guess thats why every time we went out she preferred to go somewhere outside the community.

2nd best was back in 2007 when the 3rd grade teacher i took out for pizza and drinks afterwards had a temper tantrum in the parking lot when i said i was tired and wanted to go home. she however, wanted me to take her back to my place and "have my way with her". literally almost started crying when i said not tonight. she accused me of going home to call some other girl to hook up with and why couldn't i take her home. was weird and definitely a first.

in my experience most of the girls on match.com are testing the waters so to speak or are looking for sex.
There will be a 'stiff' increase in male membership on match.com after this post.

Old 12-16-2012, 12:06 PM

102,211 posts, read 107,931,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenvillebuckeye View Post
This is interesting. All the match.com stories I've heard from women are about men who are using the service for sex. They'll pretend to fall in love with the woman at some point, then once they get what they want, they move on. There are a few businessman-too-busy-to-date stories, too.

Old 12-16-2012, 12:08 PM

37,409 posts, read 53,584,768 times
In my experience, the free sites are far more the place that the hookup crowd hangs out. On match.com and other pay sites, making the financial commitment tends to attract more people who are over the meatmarket aspect of the free sites and are willing to shell out for the prospect of meeting somebody who might be looking for eventual relationships, vs. one-nighters.

Of course, you will get a few sincere candidates here and there on the free sites, and you will get your casual sex seekers on the pay sites here and there, as well...but the trend seems to be that those who will pay to use a site usually skew toward those who are more actively looking for something longer term than a quick hookup. It's just so easy to get casual sex without paying to participate on the free sites, there's really no need to buy a subscription to do the same thing.

Old 12-16-2012, 12:10 PM

4,187 posts, read 5,160,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
This is interesting. All the match.com stories I've heard from women are about men who are using the service for sex. They'll pretend to fall in love with the woman at some point, then once they get what they want, they move on. There are a few businessman-too-busy-to-date stories, too.
I find that pretty hard to believe. If a woman wants sex, there are easier places than match.com, or indeed any online site.

Old 12-16-2012, 12:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post
There will be a 'stiff' increase in male membership on match.com after this post.

well played haha.

i forgot to mention the jewish grad student who's dad really did own a strip club. one that i had visited a few times in my life haha. i found out only b/c on the first date i picked her up and she had me stop at the club and im like hmmmmmmmmm this will get entertaining. we walked in not to stay but to go behind the counter where she popped open the register, took out cash, said night to the outside bouncer. we got in my car, she said tonight's on me. we ended up seriously dating for about 6 months. met her dad and mom and even her rabbi one evening. this girl too after the first date that night texted me the next morning EARLY to ask if she could come over and "hang out".

and i guess i should mention the college swimmer / YMCA swim instructor / sunday school teacher who on the first date after dinner back at her place asked me to do a "rape fantasy" with her.

i wish these were made up then i'd consider myself quite an imaginative writer but sadly they're from experience.

Old 12-16-2012, 12:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post

it works both ways i dont doubt sadly. just figured id share some entertaining stories since we were on the subject.

Old 12-16-2012, 12:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TabulaRasa View Post
In my experience, the free sites are far more the place that the hookup crowd hangs out. On match.com and other pay sites, making the financial commitment tends to attract more people who are over the meatmarket aspect of the free sites and are willing to shell out for the prospect of meeting somebody who might be looking for eventual relationships, vs. one-nighters.

Of course, you will get a few sincere candidates here and there on the free sites, and you will get your casual sex seekers on the pay sites here and there, as well...but the trend seems to be that those who will pay to use a site usually skew toward those who are more actively looking for something longer term than a quick hookup. It's just so easy to get casual sex without paying to participate on the free sites, there's really no need to buy a subscription to do the same thing.

my theory has always been that the higher stock / caliber of daters exist on match and any other pay site. doesn't mean they aren't just as sex driven as the "poor folk" on pof or okcupid haha.

Old 12-16-2012, 12:22 PM

37,409 posts, read 53,584,768 times
Being sex-driven doesn't automatically preclude someone from ALSO wanting a lasting relationship. They just may want a lasting relationship that guarantees lots of sex.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships