Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-23-2012, 03:27 PM

1,601 posts, read 2,133,257 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
Brad Pitt in Fight Club is the reason I started thinking he was hot in the first place. Before that he was just pretty. He got all dirty and scrappy in Fight Club and Snatch--perfect. Ed Norton too.
I will never understand the Brad Pitt attraction. I found him moderately attractive in Seven, but that's about it. I do like Edward Norton, though. Or rather, did - mostly due to the roles he picked.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-23-2012, 03:33 PM

8,757 posts, read 9,466,255 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt. Buzzcut View Post
I don't care if they do, I'm going for the thin musician look. Look how thin McCartney is in this photo....like a toothpick. I'm just about there at 155lbs, though I'll prolly never get in size 32 high school pants again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tazzled View Post
I'd take that (or Dave Davies!) over some muscle-bound guy any day.
Quote:
I will never understand the Brad Pitt attraction. I found him moderately attractive in Seven, but that's about it. I do like Edward Norton, though. Or rather, did - mostly due to the roles he picked.

Hush your mouth girl. LOL, I found myself liking you up to that point. Just messin. Beauties in the eye of the beholder, but I'd prefer people not talk bad about my future baby daddy.

Old 12-23-2012, 03:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRosa View Post
Hush your mouth girl. LOL, I found myself liking you up to that point. Just messin. Beauties in the eye of the beholder, but I'd prefer people not talk bad about my future baby daddy.
It's okay, the range of men that I find attractive is questionable to some.

Old 12-23-2012, 03:38 PM

Quote:
It's okay, the range of men that I find attractive is questionable to some.
Same here, my other future babies' daddy, speaking of earlier mentioning by others about musicians

here ya go skinny musician, some gravy for my biscuit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z47wBs6sn-8

Old 12-23-2012, 03:39 PM

Quote:
Same here, my other future babies' daddy, speaking of earlier mentinings by others about musicians

here ya go skinny musician, some gravy for my biscuit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z47wBs6sn-8
Oh noooooooooo, he is all yours.

Old 12-23-2012, 03:40 PM

599 posts, read 2,593,504 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
Brad Pitt in Fight Club is the reason I started thinking he was hot in the first place. Before that he was just pretty. He got all dirty and scrappy in Fight Club and Snatch--perfect. Ed Norton too.
Brad pitt is too lean/twig.

Old 12-23-2012, 03:46 PM

1,293 posts, read 1,679,322 times
Quote:

T Rosa, I remember you mentioning that you were a "bigger" girl yourself. Do you really find men like the ones in this thread interested in dating you?

That's pretty shocking, all my friends who are into working out want a woman like this

Moderator cut: image removed

Yum, super buff and super feminine/curvy

Last edited by Yac; 01-09-2014 at 07:31 AM..

Old 12-23-2012, 03:49 PM

102,211 posts, read 107,904,670 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post
T Rosa, I remember you mentioning that you were a "bigger" girl yourself. Do you really find men like the ones in this thread interested in dating you?

That's pretty shocking, all my friends who are into working out want a woman like this

Good luck with that, y'all. Seems like a lot of people want what they can't have. You guys should get acquainted with real women, the kind that make up 90% of the female population...

Old 12-23-2012, 03:55 PM

1,293 posts, read 1,679,322 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Good luck with that, y'all. Seems like a lot of people want what they can't have. You guys should get acquainted with real women, the kind that make up 90% of the female population...

Pretty sure 90% of men don't look like the guys in this thread either

Just sayin'

Old 12-23-2012, 03:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post

Nothing to prove to you, this thread isn't about me, I've had a very successful dating life, when you get my age report back to us as to what your love life consisted of up till my age. I don't come here for love advice I come here just to have a bit of fun. I forget some of the juveniles may take a post meant as a joke serious if they don't have reasoning abilities.

I'm just commenting on the thread, not concerned with whom will or won't date me. Why you care, I don't know. I can tell you, the men I have dated in the past could have sold you three times over and under. And yes, some had builds far better than what you hope to attain.

Now please go play in someone elses sandbox. I didn't come to you with snide comments, don't bring it to me again.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships