Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-26-2012, 01:20 PM

1,904 posts, read 2,987,660 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelinajolie View Post
I'd date that guy, OP. IF U ARE IN IL., JUST tell me, i will.ask for his #. solution is easy, i make him wear his hat everytime. Or try those hair growing surgery/meds.

You are too shallow though, enjoy being single forever. how old are u anyway?
The guy needs to get that done since he's so self-conscious about his balding issues, instead of wearing a hat 24-7.

And if the guy wants a woman that'd like just the way he is, then he shouldn't be wearing a hat to hide his balding head.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-26-2012, 01:26 PM

86 posts, read 118,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wmsn4Life View Post
Those who call you shallow are kind of right, except they need to remember that we ALL have turnoffs.

He looks different without his hat, and he can't wear the hat all the time, for the rest of his life. It's like a pacifier!! He needs to get over it now, find a flattering hairstyle and learn to live without the hat. It's the same thing as the moment a guy takes off his boots and you realize he is 2 inches shorter than you. Sorry, but IT CHANGES THINGS.

I mean, if a woman wore a wig and then turned out to look completely different without it, a guy might have second thoughts about dating her.

I don't blame you; you need to listen to your instincts. Break it off now if you really are turned off.

Next time, don't date a guy who won't remove his hat at some point in the first 24 hours.
kinda like a bra that pushes up a girls **** so that they look firm and attractive right? So a guy should just ditch a girl after he sleeps with her and blame it on her false representation of her breasts.

Old 12-26-2012, 01:26 PM

313 posts, read 664,744 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottay View Post
What if he's really really well endowed and dynamite in the sack. Would you be able to overlook the baldness? I guess we'll never know. [Sigh] how will I ever be able to sleep at night not knowing the answer to these questions. Ooops, here comes my boss.
Do you want me to find out for you? One thing for sure hes not selfish.

Old 12-26-2012, 01:29 PM

13,285 posts, read 15,308,502 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by twinsoul View Post
kinda like a bra that pushes up a girls **** so that they look firm and attractive right? So a guy should just ditch a girl after he sleeps with her and blame it on her false representation of her breasts.
Or the first time that he sees her without makeup.

Any woman who doesn't remove her makeup during the first 24 hours...

Old 12-26-2012, 01:29 PM

86 posts, read 118,813 times
hey the upswing is if you ever did have sex with him he'd probably have no problem putting a hat on it.

Old 12-26-2012, 01:31 PM

49,927 posts, read 59,955,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by twinsoul View Post
Yes, actually. If a girl is ALL foam, and he's a boob man, they might have a problem. I suppose you are attracted to EVERYone regardless of physical appearance.

It's like the old Chris Rock routine ...

Old 12-26-2012, 01:32 PM

26,700 posts, read 41,748,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by YellowT View Post
So you guys are thinking that I'm being shallow for thinking of leaving him now. I should stay with him right? Use his money by letting him pay for more dates and buying me gifts. Oh we haven't had sex so I should have sex with him passionately to make him like me more and be more attach to me. That would be a good idea, to string him along till I find someone who I really like then that's when I will dump him. I'm a bad person that's what I should do instead of breaking up with him now.
I think you need to dump him now. The faster the better.

HE deserves much better.

Old 12-26-2012, 01:37 PM

1,636 posts, read 3,166,650 times
YellowT, you seem to be using men to make yourself feel better. Please stop. I understand some chicks don't dig balding guys. I'm going to go ahead and assume you're young(er) since balding is a huge part of life as much as you getting wrinkles or starting to hold a little extra weight in unflattering places.

I'm not calling you shallow, however, you sound extremely emotionally unintelligent. The fact that you think you need to somehow spare a man (whom isn't even in a serious relationship with you) by somehow being rude to him or "making" him dump you is extremely immature and hurtful. Start building your self worth and a good reputation by tastefully telling a man that you just don't see this progressing, and the chemistry isn't there for you. It won't be the first time or the last time he has been hurt. If he is smart, I promise he will move on. If not, then you are another learning experience for him.

These are the kinds of games I played between the ages of 15 and 19. I really hope you're not much older than that.

Old 12-26-2012, 01:42 PM

532 posts, read 1,177,205 times
I don't promote shallowness, however these responses are somewhat ridiculous and holier than thou. I love how everyone is so above the OP for being honest with herself and wanting to cut it off before too much is invested. Never mind that so many people also have been real on other threads about how you cant help attraction. If it's not there, it just isn't. Let's all fight biology and stay up on that pedestal folks. Glad it works for some of you.

Is she slightly immature for other reasons? Yes. Should she settle without attraction because this guy is just so great? No. Obviously he isn't The One for her, so better to let him go find the lady he IS the One for.

Old 12-26-2012, 01:46 PM

1,636 posts, read 3,166,650 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Subie2 View Post
I don't promote shallowness, however these responses are somewhat ridiculous and holier than thou. I love how everyone is so above the OP for being honest with herself and wanting to cut it off before too much is invested. Never mind that so many people also have been real on other threads about how you cant help attraction. If it's not there, it just isn't. Let's all fight biology and stay up on that pedestal folks. Glad it works for some of you.

Is she slightly immature for other reasons? Yes. Should she settle without attraction because this guy is just so great? No. Obviously he isn't The One for her, so better to let him go find the lady he IS the One for.

I didn't read the entire thread, but I absolutely agree you shouldn't stay with people you aren't attracted to. I was using this as a clue that she is younger since balding is a fact of life and she may or may not be used to dating men who are balding. Simply a context clue. I don't think it's shallow at all.

What I find repulsive is that she thinks she's so amazing that she is looking for a way to duck out of this relationship or make the guy dump her. That's simply cowardice and immaturity. Her mention of him being wealthy and paying for most dates makes her seem even more cowardly and immature. She obviously thinks she is worth SO much to this man that she simply must spare him (really, sparing herself) by making him do the dirty work.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships