Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-04-2013, 11:46 PM

5,460 posts, read 7,763,966 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll Eyes View Post
Premarital celibacy? Sure, Knight. You may as well go out and have sex if you're going to be racking up numbers in the 30s, 40s etc. WTH is the difference at that point?
If I am never to be married, then so be it -- in that event, I will simply remain celibate...

I want it all, the whole nine yards -- a girl's heart, love, affection, and wedding vow, *before* I give myself to her, in full physical intimacy. On an emotional level, what I want is a loving wife, not just a ONS...I want her heart, not just her body.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-04-2013, 11:55 PM

8,711 posts, read 11,736,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight2009 View Post
If I am never to be married, then so be it -- in that event, I will simply remain celibate...

I want it all, the whole nine yards -- a girl's heart, love, affection, and wedding vow, *before* I give myself to her, in full physical intimacy. On an emotional level, what I want is a loving wife, not just a ONS...I want her heart, not just her body.

You're not celibate in the first place. It's the lie you keep telling yourself. Spilled milk is indeed spilled milk.

You said something before about 'wanting the whole thing to feel special' when you've been sampling different types of women, how the heck is the woman going to feel all special, warm and fuzzy? I'm sorry but that's a joke. It's no different from any of the other men walking the earth.

Old 01-04-2013, 11:59 PM

Quote:
You're not celibate in the first place. It's the lie you keep telling yourself. Spilled milk is indeed spilled milk.

You said something before about 'wanting the whole thing to feel special' when you've been sampling different types of women, how the heck is the woman going to feel all special, warm and fuzzy? I'm sorry but that's a joke. It's no different from any of the other men walking the earth.
I am 100%-virginal, by choice -- why are using you saying / implying that I am not celibate?? <confused?> For all semantic intents and purposes, "virgin" and celibate" in this case mean the same thing, correct?

I have never "sampled" a woman in my life, in the intimate sense...not sure where you are getting that idea from?? I'm not lying, when I mentioned I am virginal / celibate.

Last edited by Phoenix2017; 01-05-2013 at 12:01 AM.. Reason: Corrected typos

Old 01-05-2013, 12:05 AM

1,201 posts, read 1,579,503 times
Quote:

The problem with this philosophy is that you are putting all of your money on a lotto ticket. It's romantic to think that it will happen like that, but you should hedge your bets if you care about being successful. I do respect your stubbornness, but I suspect it's an excuse to not face your fears.

Old 01-05-2013, 12:07 AM

Quote:
I am 100%-virginal, by choice -- why are using you saying / implying that I am not celibate?? <confused?> For all semantic intents and purposes, "virgin" and celibate" in this case mean the same thing, correct?

I have never "sampled" a woman in my life, in the intimate sense...not sure where you are getting that idea from?? I'm not lying, when I mentioned I am virginal / celibate.

Okay. I thought you were implying that you've been with 31+ women but not intercourse & for privacy reasons you wouldn't say the exact number. Where I got that from was the first line of what you wrote in the thread. Then you said, you've slept with 0 so I thought you were saying, everything but intercourse. I was trying to understand why you would claim to be celibate if you're not actually..... You were talking about 'privacy' about your AGE in that first line, so it's my fault I didn't 'get' that clearly. Also I thought I remember you saying before that you've been with a number of women but didn't have sex with them and consider yourself 'celibate' -- if that was not you, my bad.

Old 01-05-2013, 12:13 AM

Quote:
Okay. I thought you were implying that you've been with 31+ women but not intercourse & for privacy reasons you wouldn't say the exact number. Where I got that from was the first line of what you wrote in the thread. Then you said, you've slept with 0 so I thought you were saying, everything but intercourse. I was trying to understand why you would claim to be celibate if you're not actually..... You were talking about 'privacy' about your AGE in that first line, so it's my fault I didn't 'get' that clearly. Also I thought I remember you saying before that you've been with a number of women but didn't have sex with them and consider yourself 'celibate' -- if that was not you, my bad.
I have updated my earlier post here, for clarity -- yes, what I meant was that I am between 31-34 years old. (I have not been with 31-34 women.) I have never engaged in oral intimacy. Everything I have ever done with a girl romantically has been G/PG-rated (i.e., nothing beyond kissing).

Old 01-05-2013, 12:21 AM

46 posts, read 66,074 times
20 F nobody

Old 01-05-2013, 12:25 AM

Quote:
I have updated my earlier post here, for clarity -- yes, what I meant was that I am between 31-34 years old. (I have not been with 31-34 women.) I have never engaged in oral intimacy. Everything I have ever done with a girl romantically has been G/PG-rated (i.e., nothing beyond kissing).

You didn't need to clarify it, I read it/perceived it wrong....and also it was not you who stated you what I said earlier, I don't know what male it was on here, then. tc

Old 01-05-2013, 12:55 AM

1,201 posts, read 1,579,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsmymelody View Post
20 F nobody
That's just fine. Against the norm will be cool again in 20 years.

Old 01-05-2013, 05:36 PM

1,406 posts, read 2,723,777 times
Quote:

What influenced you to make the decision to remain premaritally celibate?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships