Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-04-2013, 11:48 AM

8,711 posts, read 11,734,327 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimbo28 View Post
How hard is it to go to the bar and pick up some drunk chick?

<Incoming flames about waiting for the first time to be meaningful>

I'm sure if that were his concern, he wouldn't be posting here.

No. Incoming flame about having to pick up some intoxicated, impaired woman to get sex because otherwise if she were sober, it wouldn't happen.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-04-2013, 03:59 PM

664 posts, read 773,760 times
Yeah, I don't think going to a bar and trying to pick up a drunk chick for your first time is a good idea. Nothing like getting arrested for rape after she wakes up and has buyers remorse to get you introduced to sex. Unless you are already in a relationship with the girl, doing ANYTHING with a drunk woman, even if you yourself are drunk, is asking for trouble.

Old 01-05-2013, 02:22 PM

15,706 posts, read 11,776,567 times
I'm always surprised at the teens and early 20 year olds freaking out about being virgins. Wait until 30+, and then see what it's like for society to look down on you.

Old 01-05-2013, 02:32 PM

127 posts, read 154,795 times
Quote:

This is solid advice.

This is one of the reasons why Kimbo is one of the few girls on this forum that gives good advice to men. She obviously has a lot of dating experience and sees the dating world as it really is.

Old 01-05-2013, 04:00 PM

691 posts, read 1,427,325 times
Quote:
That's such stupid advice. First off, in the eyes of the law, drunk women can't consent to sex. So if she wakes up the next morning and has regrets, then guess who has a problem on his hands? If a guy thinks being a virgin is bad, then just wait till he has to deal with a false accusation.

Plus its plain wrong and pathetic. What does that say about a guy if he can only take home drunk girls? I got more respect for a virgin then I do some guy who takes advantage of drunk women. That's worse than paying for it, imo.

Old 01-05-2013, 04:13 PM

4,187 posts, read 5,160,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RamCharger1985 View Post
That's such stupid advice. First off, in the eyes of the law, drunk women can't consent to sex. So if she wakes up the next morning and has regrets, then guess who has a problem on his hands? If a guy thinks being a virgin is bad, then just wait till he has to deal with a false accusation.

Plus its plain wrong and pathetic. What does that say about a guy if he can only take home drunk girls? I got more respect for a virgin then I do some guy who takes advantage of drunk women. That's worse than paying for it, imo.
I agree. Alchohol makes anyone attractive, sleeping with drunk people will not improve your confidence nor your attraction skills.

Old 01-05-2013, 09:16 PM

73,020 posts, read 62,622,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inebriated Duck View Post
I agree. Alchohol makes anyone attractive, sleeping with drunk people will not improve your confidence nor your attraction skills.
Alcohol is merely a smokescreen in many ways. The test is about how to be confident sober.

Old 01-05-2013, 09:17 PM

Quote:

Trying to sleep with a woman who is drunk is basically rape because she can't consent.

Old 01-05-2013, 09:19 PM

448 posts, read 685,361 times
Why is this a problem?

Old 01-05-2013, 09:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamCharger1985 View Post

This is one major reason I've chosen to not have sex until I'm married. I was in situations where I could have "had some" with a drunk woman. I don't like to approach drunk women because of the fear of false accusations.

Any man who would take advantage of a drunk woman obviously is a person who is willing to commit rape. That is very low.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships