Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-12-2013, 02:09 PM

50,773 posts, read 36,474,703 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatisthedealwith View Post
I think you are thinking of a piece of a sectional couch which suburbanites are now calling a "chaise" even though its a big awkward piece of furniture. This is similar to my chaise:
LEOPARD PRINT CHAISE LOUNGE WINDOW SEAT & FOOTSTOOL ANIMAL PRINT FURNITURE GOLD | eBay

Not something any self-respecting straight guy would have.
It looks more like this, and it's not leopard print, lol. It's a perfect make-out chair: Home Gallery Furniture for Indoor Chaise Lounge, Horizon 2 Arm Chaise
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-12-2013, 02:33 PM

12,585 posts, read 16,950,852 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiGuy2.5 View Post
I once had to carry a passed out drunk sorority girl down 4 flights of hotel stairs when we were in Panama City on Spring Break. Romantic? Hardly. The only thing sexy about the whole thing was entering the sororities hotel room to set her down on their couch and seeing all 8 of them in bikinis. The problem was that I was panting and breathless, not to mention a little POed. It sure was awkward.

Relationship wise, I have carried my ex girlfriends to bed but more jokingly than anything. Not to initiate some sort of sexual encounter.
"you coming?"

"nope...just breathing hard.

Old 01-12-2013, 02:38 PM

5,653 posts, read 5,152,805 times
If I tried to do that to Mrs B' she'd have one hell of a fit of the giggles. By the time they'd stopped? I'd have lost interest.

Safer to just undress her where she is, more fun too...... or take her hand and lead her into the garden.

Last edited by Baldrick; 01-12-2013 at 03:40 PM.. Reason: "The Devil made me do it but God said it was OK by him."

Old 01-12-2013, 03:12 PM

7,796 posts, read 16,399,244 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Javier77 View Post
Is really a turn on?

What about when you don´t see it coming, for example you are reading a book on the sofa, he comes, takes you on his arms, goes to the bedroom, an drops you gently on bed.

What are your thoughts?

My husband can toss me around like a rag doll, BUT the only way to get me into the bedroom is over his shoulder. Otherwise my legs and feet get caught in doorways. And I don't take too well to being carried that way, so there's usually some screaming of "put me down!!!!" (usually with a lot of laughing though. )

He's better off bribing me into the bedroom with a purse or pair of shoes.

Old 01-12-2013, 03:30 PM

11,864 posts, read 17,000,344 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheImportersWife View Post
My husband can toss me around like a rag doll, BUT the only way to get me into the bedroom is over his shoulder. Otherwise my legs and feet get caught in doorways. And I don't take too well to being carried that way, so there's usually some screaming of "put me down!!!!" (usually with a lot of laughing though. )

He's better off bribing me into the bedroom with a purse or pair of shoes.
I'm a fan of the over the shoulder carry too.

Something about being carried the other way makes me uneasy. I always feel like he'll drop me.

Old 01-15-2013, 01:16 PM

1,851 posts, read 3,399,105 times
All carrying would work. Especially if unexpected and in the privacy of our own home.

Old 01-15-2013, 01:41 PM

48,520 posts, read 34,843,322 times
I had a guy do that once, and he hit my head on the corner of the wall.

So, my vote is "no." (that was my head)

Old 01-15-2013, 11:05 PM

4,868 posts, read 8,409,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoCUBS1 View Post
I guess we do like all the corny "movie scene" stuff. We find it fun and romantic.... Most other posters seem to find it cheesy and unnatural. Like I said, we're happy to be corny together. It's not like we care what anyone else thinks about the matter.

We wrote our own vows and cried at our wedding (and made our guests cry), write love letters, read poetry to each other, photograph each other, slow dance in the living room (our kids tells us we are "gross").... BTW, he is a very manly man and doesn't appear corny in public.

I also love the candle thing - we fill the room with dozens of candles and sexy jazz music (maybe Latin - like Stan Getz), blow out the candles and drip/massage the warm wax onto our bodies. SO movie set cheesy, I know! If he wants to gently pick me up and carry me lovingly to bed, I'm usually all for it..... We are living in the corniest movie ever...LOL. But I like it. Corny can be good.

p.s. Best massage wax candle to use after being carried to bed: Passion Party Seduction Blissful Breeze
haha, I want your cheesy life!

Old 01-15-2013, 11:12 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,855,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
I had a guy do that once, and he hit my head on the corner of the wall.

So, my vote is "no." (that was my head)
Hahaha....suck.

Old 01-16-2013, 12:27 AM

7,934 posts, read 8,591,003 times
I've done this before. Like if a girl is on top of me on the sofa and it's time to get down to business.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships