Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-15-2013, 07:55 PM

61,726 posts, read 87,147,355 times

Advertisements

Yes, North American women will date a single dad with kid(s). Are you going to raise your child?

However, women look not only for money but also for a good character, so I am not sure if they will date YOU. Your character, as you presented yourself so far, might scare off many.
It's a bit... complicated, in not very favorable way.

Old 01-15-2013, 07:56 PM

59 posts, read 78,162 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calicali01 View Post
It's the same over here man, the women here in the states won't date you unless you have money; that really applies for all women regardless of where they are from. But yes, American women WILL date you if you're a single dad so as long as you have a good income (at least 60k), so no worries.

Anyhow, I have no idea why you're looking to date women specifically in North America. I was in Shanghai about a month ago and the Chinese women were HOT! Most of the Chinese women I saw were in shape and they were dressed very well. If not China, and you like White/Asian women in North America, I would look to date Hawaiian girls. In Hawaii, there are lots of mixed Asians (Japanese/European mix) and they are much different (more friendly, laid back) then the people here in mainland (United States).
60K a month is alot!!!! I can barely make 5K a month before tax. If you mean 60K a year,then that is not considered good income.

Old 01-15-2013, 07:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by srjth View Post
Why are you thinking about divorce already?
As Sun Tzu said" before you think forwarding, you need think of retrieving first.

Old 01-15-2013, 08:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Yeah, check out his locked thread from yesterday.

I would imagine that in this age of multiculturalism, good-looking mixed-race models would be in high demand. Very trendy.

Western women love the Uighur guys and the Tibetan nomad guys, who are a mix of the old Indo-Euro desert-dwellers in West China, and Inner Asian.

OP, maybe you should marry a Tibetan nomad girl or a Uighur. Really high-end genome! The best!
No, thanks. I am not attracted with mixed girls. however, I don't mind persians and arabs.

Old 01-15-2013, 08:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
All the better to stir up controversy and silly debates with.

They're not even married yet. They're both students. Or at least, in his thread yesterday he said he was a student. Now, suddenly, in his other thread today he's saying he has a degree. hm... he finished his degree in just 2 days? Wow, that must be some kind of record!
I am doing my master now! I am 23 already, you think I haven't finished my under yet? that is insulting!!! I told you that I am an occupational therapist and doing my graduate degree in health management

Old 01-15-2013, 08:02 PM

102,211 posts, read 107,931,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 北洋舰队 View Post
No, thanks. I am not attracted with mixed girls. however, I don't mind persians and arabs.
lol! They're not "mixed". That's how their nationality formed thousands of years ago.

Old 01-15-2013, 08:03 PM

15,013 posts, read 21,655,977 times
Quote:
As Sun Tzu said" before you think forwarding, you need think of retrieving first.
I disagree.

Quote:
I disagree with you on that. Asian women are high maintenance than white girls. I don't see that many white girls in my school have LV, Gucci,Verasce purse.
I've noticed this too.

I still don't understand why you want to have kids with your GF if you plan to leave her.

Old 01-15-2013, 08:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by srjth View Post
I disagree.

I've noticed this too.

I still don't understand why you want to have kids with your GF if you plan to leave her.

Yes, i don't like blended families

Old 01-15-2013, 08:12 PM

102,211 posts, read 107,931,771 times
Quote:
I disagree with you on that. Asian women are high maintenance than white girls. I don't see that many white girls in my school have LV, Gucci,Verasce purse.
And yet, you managed to find and indulge a White student who requires new designer purses and shoes monthly, you posted on your other thread.

And you say you don't like blended families, but if you have a child by your gf, then divorce her and marry someone else, you will be creating exactly that, a blended family. You really contradict yourself a lot, have you noticed that?

Old 01-15-2013, 08:14 PM

15,013 posts, read 21,655,977 times
Quote:
Yes, i don't like blended families
Yes, you do. A single women without kids will most likely want kids of her own with you. That would be in addition to your kids from another women. Hence you will have a blended family.

Oooooh I get it now, you don't want another males offspring around, but all of yours are okay. lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships