Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-03-2013, 04:58 AM

3,503 posts, read 7,509,358 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarragon View Post
Oh some women think they need the excitement and adventure because they are not thinking long term! They are living in the moment. How would I know that, well I use to like the bad boys too and all they brought me was bad times. I finally figured it out that the good guys bring stability and more happiness in the end. Sometimes, I wonder too if it's the woman wanting to "control" a situation and thinking she is going to be the one with the magic wand that changes him..NOT! Advice to those who like the bad boys, unless you just want to feel like crap more often than not think about finding the good guy who appreciates you and will treat you like a Princess.
Sounds about right.

Women love that reclamation project to make themselves feel good.

A friend of mine has a daughter who was class valedictorian a few years ago. She wanted to go to college and be a vet. She ended up with a relative bum who works for her dad for about $10/hour and has a kid from him. She suddenly, as my friend put it, aspired to be a house babymama. At least she went to get a degree in something as my friends urging. She divorced babydaddy in October and is already looking to marry another jobless loser who had so much going for him (sarcasm, yo!) that he moved down to be with her...

It's a funny (not really) spin on the "nice guy" syndrome. Grandpa will have his work cut out for him.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-03-2013, 09:32 AM

198 posts, read 445,292 times
The truth is that women like drama, they like tension. They don't like stability and boredom that comes from dating some beta herb provider, though they will always be very happy to take his money and spend it on the cuckolded children. If you're in a relationship that's going well, you should actually find occasion to criticize your wife/girlfriend's personal flaws, because afterwards if you have a fight, she will find that exciting. It will bring the "spice" to the relationship that women crave. That's why you need to learn game, because you can use the tricks of the bad boys to gain women, but without having to live the gutter life of the bad boy.

Old 02-03-2013, 09:41 AM

1,754 posts, read 2,470,821 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Locutus of Board View Post
The truth is that women like drama, they like tension. They don't like stability and boredom that comes from dating some beta herb provider, though they will always be very happy to take his money and spend it on the cuckolded children. If you're in a relationship that's going well, you should actually find occasion to criticize your wife/girlfriend's personal flaws, because afterwards if you have a fight, she will find that exciting. It will bring the "spice" to the relationship that women crave. That's why you need to learn game, because you can use the tricks of the bad boys to gain women, but without having to live the gutter life of the bad boy.
Oh man this is such great advice

For me to poop on.

Old 02-03-2013, 09:44 AM

21,192 posts, read 25,196,850 times
Quote:
How long have you been married for?

Old 02-03-2013, 09:56 AM

Why would you think I'm married?

Old 02-03-2013, 09:58 AM

Quote:
Why would you think I'm married?
I just assumed that you must be in a happy marriage where you often criticize your wife and point out her flaws since you are advising other people to do so.

Old 02-03-2013, 10:03 AM

I'm not married, but I know more about marriage than most married people do. Most guys are beta herbs that work hard to keep their wives and children satisfied. But they never appreciate it. Eventually, the marriages end in divorce with the woman stealing half his money, and the children growing up to hate him after they are poisoned by the mother's lies. Marriage is a rotten deal for men today. If you make the mistake of getting married, you have to keep your wife on her toes, make her earn your affections rather than they other way around. You have to flirt with other (preferably younger, more attractive) women in public, to evoke pangs of jealously (even if you don't pursue an actual affair). That's the "spice" that women crave.

Old 02-03-2013, 10:08 AM

Quote:
I'm not married, but I know more about marriage than most married people do. Most guys are beta herbs that work hard to keep their wives and children satisfied. But they never appreciate it. Eventually, the marriages end in divorce with the woman stealing half his money, and the children growing up to hate him after they are poisoned by the mother's lies. Marriage is a rotten deal for men today. If you make the mistake of getting married, you have to keep your wife on her toes, make her earn your affections rather than they other way around. You have to flirt with other (preferably younger, more attractive) women in public, to evoke pangs of jealously (even if you don't pursue an actual affair). That's the "spice" that women crave.
Bwahahahaha!!!!

Yeah - just try your own advice and see how long that lasts! Unless you find a woman with no self esteem and little self worth! I'd kick a guy to the curb if he flirted with other women in front of me and made me "earn" his affections!

Bwahahahaha!!!

Ha!

Old 02-03-2013, 10:08 AM

1,710 posts, read 3,142,522 times
Quote:
In what universe would this be? Sounds like a sure fire way to get your wife's purse upside your head and a sexless night on the couch to me.

Last edited by Sgt. Buzzcut; 02-03-2013 at 10:09 AM.. Reason: sp

Old 02-03-2013, 10:11 AM

Just read the posts here. The women that are dating guys who are brazenly cheating on them continue to lust after them. The women who are dating guys who have told them that they would never cheat are either having affairs or thinking about having affairs.

The best way to ensure loyalty in a woman is to go on the offensive put her on the defensive.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships