Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-31-2013, 12:35 PM

5,472 posts, read 7,604,665 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WestCobb View Post
I used to think that too. Then I started observing what women do, not what they say (something you advocate). They are just as subsceptible to physical beauty as we are. They just lie about it so they don't seem shallow. You can't beat biology. Looks will take you very far -- male or female.
Looks matter to women, but are simply are not as important as womans looks to men. For men it is easily the #1 attractant, for most women #3 or #4. A super confident and assertive man, does not need looks in order to attract even those of most attractive of females. Not to mention, there is nothing shallow about being attracted to physical appearance. It is biology human instinct and happens completely at the subconscious level
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-31-2013, 12:55 PM

11,864 posts, read 17,000,344 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascension2012 View Post
Thats true, I would rather not sleep with a woman right away, but they usualy insist. All the women i dated in the last year or so, wanted it bad, on the first date. I can guarantee you that half of them would never admit to it, just like female posters on CDR. I am pretty sure im not a woman, i just know women and know what they really want and what they respond to.
So you're a bad boy that women don't see as relationship material? (According to your previous post.)

"Pretty sure?" Better check.

Old 01-31-2013, 01:44 PM

6,129 posts, read 6,810,121 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascension2012 View Post
Looks matter to women, but are simply are not as important as womans looks to men. For men it is easily the #1 attractant, for most women #3 or #4. A super confident and assertive man, does not need looks in order to attract even those of most attractive of females. Not to mention, there is nothing shallow about being attracted to physical appearance. It is biology human instinct and happens completely at the subconscious level

Dude, that theory, to the extent it's even true (which is highly arguable) has its limits. A fat, sweatty, nasty looking guy can not get pretty girls by simply being confident and assertive. If he's not at least rich or famous (then he can attract lots of aspiring trophy wives/wannabe sugar babies) that ain't gonna work.

Sometimes you get an AVERAGE looking guy who dresses well or has a bad-boy sheen to him (or moody artist, or something like that) who can "pull beyond their grade" reguarly to speak, but that is not the same as saying any dude can get very attractive girls by just acting like they desrve them. Nope.

Old 01-31-2013, 02:02 PM

14,725 posts, read 33,369,263 times
Heard it on an American telecast.
Heard it on the Italian channel.
Within 6 months of each other.

Women are more likely to be attracted to the bad boy/thug type when ovulating, but more likely to be satisfied with their beta provider when the cycle is over, according to PSYCHOLOGICAL STUDIES.

Humans are just friggin' animals with a better functioning brain. Is it any wonder that the typical person is attracted to what is an exemplary specimen of the other gender on a very primal level? Get real, folks. Kick the PC-ness to the curb.

Old 01-31-2013, 02:45 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,855,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertpolyglot View Post
Heard it on an American telecast.
Heard it on the Italian channel.
Within 6 months of each other.

Women are more likely to be attracted to the bad boy/thug type when ovulating, but more likely to be satisfied with their beta provider when the cycle is over, according to PSYCHOLOGICAL STUDIES.

Humans are just friggin' animals with a better functioning brain. Is it any wonder that the typical person is attracted to what is an exemplary specimen of the other gender on a very primal level? Get real, folks. Kick the PC-ness to the curb.
Rawr.

Old 01-31-2013, 02:54 PM

5,472 posts, read 7,604,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the minx View Post
So you're a bad boy that women don't see as relationship material? (According to your previous post.)

"Pretty sure?" Better check.
Im only a bad boy in the bedroom department and women love every second of it. I dont think im much of a relationship material, because i dont pay attention to societal norms or expectations. That contrasts too much with what most women want in a relationship, sameness.

Old 01-31-2013, 03:12 PM

28,895 posts, read 54,153,037 times
It's a sliding scale. The younger a woman is, the more likely she is due to some weird and infantile notions of romanticism.

Old 01-31-2013, 03:16 PM

1,469 posts, read 1,801,443 times
So sorry, but I cannot speak for every womyn there is, do you know how many females are out there

As for me, I do not like the dangerous bad boy type. I like a man that has great personality, adventurous, still possesses some of his boyish mischievious menatlity, is humorous, romantic, and is responsible in every way.

Old 01-31-2013, 03:26 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,855,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seekingcreativity View Post
So sorry, but I cannot speak for every womyn there is, do you know how many females are out there

As for me, I do not like the dangerous bad boy type. I like a man that has great personality, adventurous, still possesses some of his boyish mischievious menatlity, is humorous, romantic, and is responsible in every way.
Yep the nerds are good. Just need to teach them how to have fun.

Old 01-31-2013, 03:41 PM

1,469 posts, read 1,801,443 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Yep the nerds are good. Just need to teach them how to have fun.

Oh I know some nerds that ummmm

Yea, they are ummmm

Very fun??

But I was just talking about a man in general. And yes ladies are attracted to handsome sexy males

I do admit that I attract Alpha dudes a lot and they really get under my skin when I'm ovulating. But confident, suave, stealthy males get my motor going!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships