Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-20-2013, 02:11 PM

10,029 posts, read 10,894,931 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
Shut your mouth.
It scares me too but I personally know women this happened to and so do many people I know. None were planned pregnancies and most were from years ago (one was my great grandmother). I can't imagine being 50 and pregnant.

Old 03-20-2013, 02:14 PM

To sum up this issue, the op rushed into a marriage after knowing the guy 2 months. He told her he didn't want kids but she did and married him anyway. He had a kid from his previous wife that he never saw or supported and never wanted to talk about. OP told me I was being picky because I don't date dads and I should lower my standards and date men like this guy.

Old 03-20-2013, 02:19 PM

2,472 posts, read 4,214,431 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by msvalentine View Post
Oh for sure. I doubt I will even marry again. No more of that for me. It is a joke.
Or marry someone you know better.

Old 03-20-2013, 02:26 PM

20,764 posts, read 19,976,767 times
Certainly HE can leave HER and she has to pack, why is that questionable?

He ended the relationship and SHE had to move out (of his place). Don't get why this is weird?

OP is in pain and I don't think we need to beat her up even more. Have some mercy everybody!

Old 03-20-2013, 02:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh-eve View Post
Certainly HE can leave HER and she has to pack, why is that questionable?

He ended the relationship and SHE had to move out (of his place). Don't get why this is weird?

OP is in pain and I don't think we need to beat her up even more. Have some mercy everybody!
I'm just being blunt because in another thread she was gloating on how she met the one and attacked my views. I don't wish her bad because divorce is horrible but everyone told her she needed to date him longer.

Old 03-20-2013, 02:45 PM

20,764 posts, read 19,976,767 times
Well, she learned her lesson.

Old 03-20-2013, 04:38 PM

1 posts, read 855 times
Do people on here actually have lives ? I have to admit I made a huge mistake, I actually belived you Ivy - aka msvalentine aka angelinajolie when told you I did not want kids and that is why I broke up with you so that you could go on with your life and meet somebody that did. I got back into contact with you so you could know that. But no you lied and entered into a marragie with me "carl hi there". yeah its me. Said no kids got it ok I understand. still got your im's shal I post.

As for the relationship with my son - not that it is anyones buisness here - I rasied him until he was one, got divorced was a part of his life and paid child support until he passed. you sympath is not needed or wanted the past is the past.

Now ivy, I have looked into the law in illinois and an annualment is not possible we have to be seperated for six months for the divorce to be finalized.

As you are the one that entered into our marrigge with false intentions - yes she did start reading her post. You will be paying for the divorce, that way you don't have to worry about giveing me your address. I will pm mine to you.

I will also expect you to mail the ring back to me with a check for $211.00 for your auto insurance. Now if you already sold the ring on ebay angelinajolie well then make the check for $1700.00. See I already filed for legal seperation I am legal potected from you.

Does not matter where you are at I should get this in the mail monday - ring should be undameged.

I married you because I loved you, did not like your situation and agreed to assist.

What did offer this women - a house, buying a new one, medical insurance, love and affection. that and a suprise trip to have authentic butter beer for our wedding present.

To think while you lived here you did nothing, didn't clean didn't cook wouldn't go out and make friends - tried to get you into your own community of people but no. all you did was question me when i was gone 10 min longer then what you thought I should have been for laundry. holy ****.

well here is a like for you - [url=http://www.divorcewriter.com/Home.asp]Uncontested Divorce Online | DivorceWriter.com[/url]

I will pm you my full address - do not text me - don't message me - don't call just send the ring and check or just a check and an amical divorce it what we will have.

You think you are the only one that hurts - I want the divoirce so that you can have kids. I actucully felt worse for you then myself and was going to keep your car insured for a year along with giveing you a hundred dollars a month until you got thruogh your legal trobles. But, after reading your post here, along with how others with one one side make judgements, not gonnna happen, I don't hate you, but you need to step up and do what is right.

you folks need to read all her post, then get a life.

I expect a packge or envelope from you no later then tuesday March 26 2013.

Failing that I will take legal recouse to the fullest exstent of the law, seeing as you entered into our marriage under flase pretense I have nothing to fear, and almost feel obligated to prevent you putting somebody else though this.

You asked why I married you , it was because I loved you, you married me for nothging more then haveing a child.

that was a .000001 percent posibility.

good luck to all of you that have raed this. Ivy all comunication between us will be done now threw the mail or though court.

Old 03-20-2013, 04:42 PM

30,902 posts, read 33,008,032 times
Whoa.

Old 03-20-2013, 04:42 PM

26,700 posts, read 41,748,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idon'tdateyou View Post
To sum up this issue, the op rushed into a marriage after knowing the guy 2 months. He told her he didn't want kids but she did and married him anyway. He had a kid from his previous wife that he never saw or supported and never wanted to talk about. OP told me I was being picky because I don't date dads and I should lower my standards and date men like this guy.
This thread is going to make for one hell of a night.

Old 03-20-2013, 05:17 PM

27,957 posts, read 39,785,719 times
And the sage gets even more stupid.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships