Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-22-2013, 07:32 PM

521 posts, read 764,071 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
First of all why are you pursuing someone like that in the first place, and secondly have you giving up on blackmen completely? Or are you ashamed to be with blackmen, considering you are determining your own beauty from the eyes of someone who apparently does not value/appreciate you. Which again goes back to his own weak character, because if he can be persuaded to alter his love interest by someone else, do you really want to be associated with such a lame?
Black men don't think I'm relationship material. They only want me for a bootycall. I thought maybe a white guy would be different but I'm too black looking to be an acceptable partner. If he is going to date a black girl he wants one that is Nicki Minaj's color with admixed features

Old 03-22-2013, 07:32 PM

17,869 posts, read 21,031,146 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by redberry rose View Post
So what. People were telling me to date interracially to increase my chances, well that isn't working. I can't even get a white man. Nobody wants to see me happy. They want to see darkskin black women like me grow old and alone.
Personally, I don't give a flying **** what you do. Make your own happiness in this world, or yes, you will be unhappy.

Old 03-22-2013, 07:33 PM

Sad thing is nobody can help me. I'm just doomed. I should have been born Nicki Minaj's color

Old 03-22-2013, 07:34 PM

7,126 posts, read 8,674,576 times
Quote:
So what. People were telling me to date interracially to increase my chances, well that isn't working. I can't even get a white man. Nobody wants to see me happy. They want to see darkskin black women like me grow old and alone.
The truth is nobody cares whether you are happy or not...people have a hard time finding their own happiness let alone worrying about yours...I have seen you post before and if what you are saying is to be believed you have huge self-esteem isssues to put it mildly...No posters on any forum are going to give you the advice/help you need...talk to a mental health professional soon...please!~

1,557 posts, read 3,313,694 times
Quote:
Come on now.. There are many men of all shades that think dark black women are beautiful. Especially european men, Italians, Germans. Keep your head up! Some of the worlds most talented men have married black women, David Bowie, Robert De Niro Etc..

6,616 posts, read 13,853,551 times
Quote:
Sad thing is nobody can help me. I'm just doomed. I should have been born Nicki Minaj's color
Why don't you just go away since no one here cares about a single thing that you have to say?

Old 03-22-2013, 07:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ja1myn View Post
Why don't you just go away since no one here cares about a single thing that you have to say?
Sure, just sweep this issue under the rug. The fact that society tries to prevent black women from finding happiness.

Old 03-22-2013, 07:36 PM

13,221 posts, read 12,346,946 times
Quote:
Being a darkskinned woman is not getting me anymore. My relationships don't develop to anything serious. And when obviously other people think certain men are 'too good' to date me. I might as well take some action and do something about my color in order to find happiness
Why would you do that? There are many men that find dark women attractive. If not in your area, go and travel I bet anything that you will be appreciated by someone who will love you for who you are and not what you are.

Old 03-22-2013, 07:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
Why would you do that? There are many men that find dark women attractive. If not in your area, go and travel I bet anything that you will be appreciated by someone who will love you for who you are and not what you are.
Why should I have to travel to find a man wheras most light/white women can find love just where they are?? I dont have the money to go cruising for a man.

Most men just see dark black women like me as bootycalls, just something they dig in the dark. They dont see any value in me beyond that

Old 03-22-2013, 07:38 PM

6,616 posts, read 13,853,551 times
Quote:
Sure, just sweep this issue under the rug. The fact that society tries to prevent black women from finding happiness.
The only issue here is that you keep coming back to post stupid ass annoying crap in this forum.

Society doesn't hate on black women. I love black women. There are tons of people I know who love black women. And I'm not even black. If you don't want to be black, then bleach your skin. Obviously the typical "love yourself for who you are BS isn't gonna get through your skull" so I'll just lay down your only other real option.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships