Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-13-2013, 05:41 PM

16,489 posts, read 24,527,801 times

Advertisements

She has told you that she already has a boyfriend and is not in love with you. Add on to that she lives thousands of muiles away from you and niether of you is in a financial situation to do much traveling back and forth. Since you cannot just be friends with her you should move on and find someone that is open to a relationship with you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-13-2013, 11:44 PM

1,030 posts, read 4,288,178 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Desmond181 View Post
getting rejected is not my idea of fun
That is just about the very essence of dating lol

You date people to find a match. So until you get married or find that person, rejection will always be lingering.

When your a bit older and walked around the block a couple times you wont even care about rejection. Rejection is like the green light that tells you to go lol.

Old 04-14-2013, 03:35 AM

1,841 posts, read 3,180,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Desmond181 View Post
There is a 16 year old honduran girl that I really love . living in honduras
I live in the east coast of the u.s but we do talk on the phone and on facebook
I am a year and half older than her . i talked to her about the way i feel and she took it very calm . she said you have to understand that we are too far apart and that i cant date someone i cant see on daily basis . i told her if i asked you out in person would you say yes . she said yes i would love to . she did say she doesnt love me , she has a boy friend that she loves and i asked her should i back off ? she said no . dont give up . give it a while until i realize if my boy friend is worth staying with or not . I told her we cant be friends . she got angry and said i really like you and you are a nice guy . but i cant date you because of the distance and I need to meet you in person and get to know you better first
On the phone she told me last night , if we dont become a couple then we can at least be best friends . i told her meh...
advice ? I cant stop thinking about her and i am worried about myself . its killing me
Mod cut: Off topic.

However your thread has me wondering just due to the content,,,
Then I saw how old you were…
Honestly? You are very young and maybe feel you are in love..

But please be realistic..You know this woman based on cyber world period…

You have never met her…You know what she looks like based on the pics she has posted and what she has sent you maybe…

She has been honest and stated she is involved…she has a b/f…
Yet she tells you not to give up?
She is very young and immature..
When you are involved in every sense of the word? You are not online and looking for others..
You were truthful and stated you could not be friends with her..
She stated not to give up and she could not be with someone she could not see and meet with…

So your question is should you pursue?
Ummm..Unless you plan on moving to where she is? And you can be wioth her all the time? I would be her friend and look closer to home before investing feelings in someone..

Last edited by PJSaturn; 02-10-2014 at 11:56 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships