Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-15-2013, 08:29 PM

88,515 posts, read 84,688,123 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lastwomanstanding View Post
I wasn't going to say anything but you guys are critical! I think he has a nice face (not a serial killer one). I personally like a man who is in shape so if he gets back in shape, I'm sure he will do fine. (He stated he needs that, I can't tell from picture becasue he's sitting down.) Smiling is good too
Well, "serial killer" was certainly an exaggeration, but he does not look friendly in the photo. He does look like an attractive man, but he is staring at the camera with his eyes narrowed and his face clenched as if he is angry.

Serial killers really look more friendly:

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-15-2013, 08:49 PM

Location: Georgia, on the Florida line, right above Tallahassee
10,471 posts, read 15,827,481 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aj_5280 View Post
First of all, hello and thank you.

I am 29 and she is 27.

My girlfriend and I have been together for 8 months now. Things between us are amazing in just about every way except in the bedroom. We have more in common than i've ever had with a woman before and are always playing and just having a good time. When we travel or just go out and explore we always have a good time. She has never been a very affectionate person and I am very very affectionate but up until recently we've always had GREAT sex and OFTEN (at least 4 times a week). Granted, 4 times a week is probably pretty rare in relationships that are out of their "honeymoon" phase but now its down to once or MAYBE twice a week which kills me. When we do have sex I feel like I have to ask her to do it and she doesn't seem to really be "there" during any more. Oral sex simply does not happen, at least for me. I've talked to her about it and she said that she'd "try harder" which has not happened. I miss that part of our relationship and feeling wanted like that is important to me and helps me to feel secure and happy in relationships. I don't know what to do. Any advice or just your thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you again.

AJ
Act like she has poured gas on you and has lit a match and is looking at you with this weird gleam in her eye and that gleam looks like your burning corpse.

Old 06-16-2013, 06:13 AM

265 posts, read 409,381 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
You can't reload between waking up in the morning (a morning quickie before getting up is very sexy!), and coming home after work? And between home-from-work and bedtime? In your twenties?? In your twenties you should be able to do it 3 times in one session, let alone spread out between early a.m. and evening. Have y'all forgotten what your 20's were like? (and 30's...)

I'm going to agree with this. After I explode I'm still hard and wanting to go in both mind and body. Once I've released the second time I need maybe 10 seconds to re-charge before I'm ready on high command again. After the third time I'm usually satisfied, but if i'm really horny I want more...and will stand at alert to give it

Old 06-17-2013, 08:47 AM

878 posts, read 941,871 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aj_5280 View Post
First of all, hello and thank you.

I am 29 and she is 27.

AJ
She has another guy. Dump her.

Old 06-17-2013, 12:44 PM

7,776 posts, read 12,436,414 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by capitol View Post
Why should he cater to her? Why doesn't she cater to his desires and needs for once? Why is the man always expected to cater to the womans sexual desires but not the other way around? This isn't a case of him being a bad lover because if it was, she needs to tell him instead of being passive aggressive.
Because he wants her to be interested, that's why. Some woman cannot have an orgasm easily. Telling a man what to do is not necessarily what to do, although, sometimes it is. I didn't write the post because I don't know what I'm talking about. I know things you don't know. Women are not cookie cutters re sex. Each one of us is different. Occasionally, a man has a problem with his, but, it's unusual. It is not at all unusual for a woman to have problems. Now hush and learn a few things.

Old 06-27-2013, 02:05 AM

3,636 posts, read 3,423,843 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tele-Cat View Post
She has another guy. Dump her.
Completely baseless assumption. The reasons for a drop in sexual interest or libido are numerous. Assuming the worst is not helpful to the OP.

Old 06-27-2013, 02:41 AM

1 posts, read 1,106 times
Well mr 29 to spark up the old flame again is first try remineceing the good ol' times like when u all first met, second try different sex positions . Let ur mind ,n hands wounder. U'll be amazed. =)

Old 06-27-2013, 09:58 AM

5,751 posts, read 10,372,889 times
AJ,

It sounds like you found a good friend, however I don't think she is a good girlfriend for you. At the least, you have mismatched sex drives/levels of attraction, which is a big, relationship-killing issue. You (like most people IMO) need certain levels of intimacy to feel loved and secure. For whatever reason, she is not able to provide that.

This should not be that hard in your 20's. BTW, 4 times a week is not rare in a relationship - I have been married 15 years and we are together more than that. And you are in your 20's, at the beginning of a relationship (8 months is not "past the honeymoon phase"). At that age, my SO and I were together 2-3 times a day (sorry if this is TMI)....

You should not have to ask (beg?) your partner to want to be intimate with you - to share that expression of love and closeness with you. If they love you, they should naturally want to be with you (provided there are no psychological/physical issues that need to be dealt with) .... I do not think this relationship will work. I think you are just good buddies. Do yourself a favor - find someone who is passionate about you as much as you are passionate about them.

A life without passion is not worth living....

Old 06-27-2013, 10:10 AM

5,751 posts, read 10,372,889 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
You can't reload between waking up in the morning (a morning quickie before getting up is very sexy!), and coming home after work? And between home-from-work and bedtime? In your twenties?? In your twenties you should be able to do it 3 times in one session, let alone spread out between early a.m. and evening. Have y'all forgotten what your 20's were like? (and 30's...)

Just want to concur that 3x a day is not only very doable, but quite common for young relationships.... Especially if you can also throw in a nooner!

Old 06-28-2013, 05:59 PM

362 posts, read 794,299 times
Your relationship is over, sorry dude, the best thing you can do is take time apart from her, suggest a break and to try to save it is to go after other girls and then try to amend it.

Girls are attracted to men they cannot get, not ones they can. If you had a girl who wanted to bone you 24/7 eventually you'd tune her out as being always there and want something better it is human nature, you need a time part so she realizes how good you are. If you do not cheat her mind will frame it as he is desperate, I dont enjoy the sex with him (hence why she does it less and less) and I can do better.

Normally when you have to ask what is wrong it is too late. The best thing you can do is to take a break from her date her hot friends, make her jealous and you will be having sex 8 times a week with her and HER friend
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships