Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-05-2014, 04:01 PM

2 posts, read 2,524 times

Advertisements

Alright well, two nights ago we wer watching a movie with each other.. (but not physically togethor, same movie and texting throughout) and out of no where she started texting like how she does when somethings wrong.. So I kept asking her whats wrong and she kept saying nothing. Then she wanted to go to sleep, so i was like okay, ima call you to say good night on the phone.

So when we were on the phone, her voice was like soo tired.. and she still didnt want to tell me whats wrong.. and 15 minutes into the call.. she sounded like she was about to cry and said ill call you back.. which got me really worried.. and then i tryed making her feel better about it and she finally told me what is wrong.. which was her moms health was going bad :/ and she kept telling me she didnt wanna talk about and to change the subject... so I did.. and she wanted to go to sleep, so I was like fine..

So I typed her a really long good night text, and she was like thanks for being so sweet, i love you, good night. But the next morning she didn even wanna talk to me, and was like ill text you tonight.. then at night she was like really mad at me.. saying like im not; here for her when she needs me.. what kind of bf lets his gf sleep in that mood... she woudnt do that to someone she hates... that shed rather talk to her cat than me... and stuff like that.. like making me feel horrible, which i already did before that.. and now she isnt even replying to me. btw this is a long distance relationship

Shes been super stressed latly, and this just added onto it.. and I really love her, so what can I do to make it better?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-05-2014, 04:05 PM

22,284 posts, read 21,713,925 times
Sounds like she was bored and needed to inject a little drama. Is this one of those Internet relationships where you haven't actually met? Or are you guys just really young?

Old 01-05-2014, 04:08 PM

45,334 posts, read 60,500,026 times
Is what you were doing (watching a movie in remote locations) considered a date?

Old 01-05-2014, 04:11 PM

3,009 posts, read 3,641,272 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
Sounds like she was bored and needed to inject a little drama. Is this one of those Internet relationships where you haven't actually met? Or are you guys just really young?

I do think most woman can not live with out drama in there live.

Old 01-05-2014, 04:13 PM

2 posts, read 2,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by North Beach Person View Post
Is what you were doing (watching a movie in remote locations) considered a date?
not really, just something we do lol. and wer 17, she was actually gonna move to my area when shes 18. and we have been talking for almost 15 months

Old 01-05-2014, 04:17 PM

11,222 posts, read 16,419,497 times
Honest to God. PICK-UP-THE-PHONE-AND-CALL-HER.

Texting her a super long goodnight?

How.......impersonal, in her time of need.

Old 01-05-2014, 04:27 PM

49,932 posts, read 59,901,366 times
It sounds like immature drama.

I mean, her mom did not have a health emergency. She just said her health's "going bad," whatever that means. And for real, what would she have done had you driven straight over there right at that moment? She probably would have freaked out and gone off on you for coming over so late.

How far away does she live? How did you meet?

I honest to God would not put up with what she said to you. Tell her that you understand that she is under stress, but that is no reason to be disrespectful to someone you supposedly love.

Tell her you don't appreciate it, and she can call you when she feels like being civil.

Old 01-05-2014, 04:27 PM

17,869 posts, read 20,988,473 times
Seems like no matter what, women need to have some kind of drama in there life of some sort.

She's being emotional and needed to take it out on someone, and you being her bf is getting to be the scapegoat and getting yelled at for something that's asinine. If she breaks up with you because you didn't read her mind about what you should have done, she'll regret it later.

Old 01-05-2014, 04:32 PM

442 posts, read 588,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilman12 View Post
Alright well, two nights ago we wer watching a movie with each other.. (but not physically togethor, same movie and texting throughout) and out of no where she started texting like how she does when somethings wrong.. So I kept asking her whats wrong and she kept saying nothing. Then she wanted to go to sleep, so i was like okay, ima call you to say good night on the phone.

So when we were on the phone, her voice was like soo tired.. and she still didnt want to tell me whats wrong.. and 15 minutes into the call.. she sounded like she was about to cry and said ill call you back.. which got me really worried.. and then i tryed making her feel better about it and she finally told me what is wrong.. which was her moms health was going bad :/ and she kept telling me she didnt wanna talk about and to change the subject... so I did.. and she wanted to go to sleep, so I was like fine..

So I typed her a really long good night text, and she was like thanks for being so sweet, i love you, good night. But the next morning she didn even wanna talk to me, and was like ill text you tonight.. then at night she was like really mad at me.. saying like im not; here for her when she needs me.. what kind of bf lets his gf sleep in that mood... she woudnt do that to someone she hates... that shed rather talk to her cat than me... and stuff like that.. like making me feel horrible, which i already did before that.. and now she isnt even replying to me. btw this is a long distance relationship

Shes been super stressed latly, and this just added onto it.. and I really love her, so what can I do to make it better?
Sounds like you've done all you can and she's not accepted that. Balls in her Court.
Sending messages back and fourth isn't a relationship yet you cared enough to reach out to her. I wouldn't spend a whole lot of time
on worrying about her, you were very kind to someone you haven't even met.Due to that, there will probably be much confusion and it does sound like she may be a bit unstable. Hence why she is making a relationship with someone she's never met. Good luck to you no matter what, you were kind to try to help her

Old 01-05-2014, 04:33 PM

45,334 posts, read 60,500,026 times
Somehow, my gut tells me that they've never met in real life and this is an internet romance.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships