Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-15-2013, 10:57 AM

12,585 posts, read 16,946,475 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by monumentus View Post
So if your partner is not putting out you should instantly abandon her. For shame.

Perhaps - here is a novel idea - the guy cares deeply about her and he knows that a sudden drop in sexual interest can be cause for anything from medical to psychological concern - that the person he cares about might need help - be sick - or something else awful.

But rather than consider helping her you just want to kick her out the door and send her on her way because the sex is not pleasing enough.
Yep!!

That's what I think everyone is trying to say.

I, however, did not.

Remember it's a selfish world and when people don't get it their way they are outta there!!!

Personally, I think the OP is a "Wham Bam thank you Mam.." guy. He gets his rocks off and claims their sex is great while she is unsatisfied. She, however, doesn't know how to tell him that him grunting on top of her with his head in the pillow till he is done does nothing for her.

Just my take.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-15-2013, 11:02 AM

12,585 posts, read 16,946,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscombobulateYa View Post
Shoot...I haven't sex since 2005. And I'm 36 with a high sex drive. Sex once a week would be a freaking miracle for me lol. I have almost 0% luck when it comes to attracting women,and i'm really not a bad looking guy. You can check out my profile picture and see.
Dude, you have to smile more.

Your profile looks like you will kill me.

Just a little hint if you want to meet the ladies.

Surprisingly, most women are more into your personality than your shape. As long as you are not obese or unemployed you should be fine.

Old 06-15-2013, 11:35 AM

7,776 posts, read 12,438,426 times
My instant thought is that you have a lot to learn about being a lover. Trust me. I realize you will have a difficult time accepting what I've posted, but, that's it. Only 8 months? And you think the honeymoon phase is over? You are a long way from when 4 times a week would be rare. The average for age 40 something couples married 10 years is 3 times a week. How many books have you studied about being a really good lover? Are you one of those who thinks you were born knowing? A woman once told me her husband didn't even know where her clitoris was located. He was 42 and newly married. I suggested she tell him, but, she said she couldn't because it would hurt his feelings.

Are you prepared to spent 45 minutes or an hour in foreplay? If not, why not? With most devoted to HER? Yours is later. Are you squeaky clean? Front, back and sideways? If the sex was good for a few months, it may have been one-sided. She may have been pretending with the hope you would eventually get it right.

Old 06-15-2013, 11:43 AM

1,304 posts, read 2,575,388 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubi3 View Post
My instant thought is that you have a lot to learn about being a lover. Trust me. I realize you will have a difficult time accepting what I've posted, but, that's it. Only 8 months? And you think the honeymoon phase is over? You are a long way from when 4 times a week would be rare. The average for age 40 something couples married 10 years is 3 times a week. How many books have you studied about being a really good lover? Are you one of those who thinks you were born knowing? A woman once told me her husband didn't even know where her clitoris was located. He was 42 and newly married. I suggested she tell him, but, she said she couldn't because it would hurt his feelings.

Are you prepared to spent 45 minutes or an hour in foreplay? If not, why not? With most devoted to HER? Yours is later. Are you squeaky clean? Front, back and sideways? If the sex was good for a few months, it may have been one-sided. She may have been pretending with the hope you would eventually get it right.
Why should he cater to her? Why doesn't she cater to his desires and needs for once? Why is the man always expected to cater to the womans sexual desires but not the other way around? This isn't a case of him being a bad lover because if it was, she needs to tell him instead of being passive aggressive.

Old 06-15-2013, 11:46 AM

88,525 posts, read 84,719,546 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by funymann View Post
Dude, you have to smile more.

Your profile looks like you will kill me.

Just a little hint if you want to meet the ladies.

Surprisingly, most women are more into your personality than your shape. As long as you are not obese or unemployed you should be fine.
LOL, I looked at his profile picture, too. Yes, he looks flat-out mean and scary! Why would you wear an expression like that in a photo unless you intend to come across as hostile?

No, not a bad-looking guy at all, but the serial-killer face isn't going to draw women.

Old 06-15-2013, 02:44 PM

12,535 posts, read 15,197,953 times
Pretty long thread for an OP who never came back.

Old 06-15-2013, 02:50 PM

10,564 posts, read 12,816,077 times
There is more to a relationship than just sex. Perhaps she is not interested in sex because all you are interested in IS sex?

Old 06-15-2013, 03:05 PM

1,839 posts, read 3,065,561 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
LOL, I looked at his profile picture, too. Yes, he looks flat-out mean and scary! Why would you wear an expression like that in a photo unless you intend to come across as hostile?

No, not a bad-looking guy at all, but the serial-killer face isn't going to draw women.
I wasn't going to say anything but you guys are critical! I think he has a nice face (not a serial killer one). I personally like a man who is in shape so if he gets back in shape, I'm sure he will do fine. (He stated he needs that, I can't tell from picture becasue he's sitting down.) Smiling is good too

Old 06-15-2013, 03:08 PM

1,839 posts, read 3,065,561 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
There is more to a relationship than just sex. Perhaps she is not interested in sex because all you are interested in IS sex?
And sex is mental too. He should be more romantic outside the bedroom and make sure he's doing more foreplay in the bedroom. If you're turning her on by doing both these things, she will feel excited to be with you there will be a lot of improvement I'd bet. Good luck OP.

Old 06-15-2013, 03:19 PM

102,193 posts, read 107,823,938 times
Is the OP around? Is there any sign that he's tried to talk to his gf to get to the bottom of what the problem might be? Is this another one of those hit-and-run OP's?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships