Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-03-2013, 05:15 PM

12,585 posts, read 17,015,613 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingSAT View Post
Why do people feel the need to do this?
You don't know what a paragraph is do you?

You don't know how to do one do you?

"We have a paragraph virgin over here!!!!"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-03-2013, 05:18 PM

102 posts, read 142,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by funymann View Post
You sound like a woman.

Seriously!

Your gunna blow it if you keep letting your mouth expose your thoughts.

You're absolutely right man. I'm gonna cut it out from here on out. She told me some of the things he said to her and it just got me really angry that someone would say something like that to such a great girl. I just needed to let out my thoughts on here for a second.

Old 08-03-2013, 05:26 PM

337 posts, read 898,966 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by adk98 View Post
Actually, the guy tried getting back with her before I met her and then again he tried to contact her again a couple months after I met her.
For sex or for a relationship? Huge difference. Most women who lose their virginity will be attached to that guy for a while. Personally, I'd move on. Seems like the emotional damage is done.

Old 08-03-2013, 05:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrossCountryTrip View Post
For sex or for a relationship? Huge difference. Most women who lose their virginity will be attached to that guy for a while. Personally, I'd move on. Seems like the emotional damage is done.
That was one worry was that maybe she was still attached, but she said she doesn't have feelings for him. The guy tried getting back as in saying "give me another chance" so it wasn't just to sleep with her. However, she did admit that there is some damage done to her self-conscious as he said some pretty harsh things about her body which were untrue.

Old 08-03-2013, 05:42 PM

2,947 posts, read 7,038,113 times
Quote:
That was one worry was that maybe she was still attached, but she said she doesn't have feelings for him. The guy tried getting back as in saying "give me another chance" so it wasn't just to sleep with her. However, she did admit that there is some damage done to her self-conscious as he said some pretty harsh things about her body which were untrue.
Have a little more respect for your GF already... He wanted her back for sex, she didn't take the bait. Kudos to her!

Old 08-03-2013, 05:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon_fly_12 View Post
Have a little more respect for your GF already... He wanted her back for sex, she didn't take the bait. Kudos to her!
You think it's safe to say she doesn't still have feelings for him?

Old 08-03-2013, 05:47 PM

2,947 posts, read 7,038,113 times
Quote:
You think it's safe to say she doesn't still have feelings for him?
Um, yes. Cuz if she did, she wouldn't be boing'g you, she would've already went running back to him. Just saying.

Old 08-03-2013, 05:49 PM

337 posts, read 898,966 times
Quote:
I don't know... something sounds fishy here. If you're referring to the kind of bad boy types I know, they obviously aren't very truthful. They're manipulative, especially when they know they have taken girl's virginity. I wouldn't be surprised if he warmed up just to try and have sex with her again. I don't like the sound of this at all... she seems like emotional baggage to be frank. I wouldnt doubt at some point she was begging him to come back. Like I said, me personally... I would walk.

I've been on that other side before (the bad boy). Most people have no idea how easy it is to get whatever you want from people so long as you're relatively good looking, well known, and give off that vibe... regardless of how you treated people in the past. It's really sad actually. But I digress.

^^^ my 2c. Seems like you like her though, try and put her past behind you and see how you feel next month.

Old 08-03-2013, 05:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon_fly_12 View Post
Um, yes. Cuz if she did, she wouldn't be boing'g you, she would've already went running back to him. Just saying.
Ok thanks for the advice. I'm asking that too bc when she brought up the topic of how he treated her, I didn't know how to take it exactly. I usually don't like ex talk but figured it'd be good for me to listen and correct all his misinformation about her body so she's more comfortable with herself. I guess one of the things she said that that made me insecure was she said it was lustful and that meant she might not be into sex as much with me.

Old 08-03-2013, 05:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrossCountryTrip View Post
I don't know... something sounds fishy here. If you're referring to the kind of bad boy types I know, they obviously aren't very truthful. They're manipulative, especially when they know they have taken girl's virginity. I wouldn't be surprised if he warmed up just to try and have sex with her again. I don't like the sound of this at all... she seems like emotional baggage to be frank. I wouldnt doubt at some point she was begging him to come back. Like I said, me personally... I would walk.

I've been on that other side before (the bad boy). Most people have no idea how easy it is to get whatever you want from people so long as you're relatively good looking, well known, and give off that vibe... regardless of how you treated people in the past. It's really sad actually. But I digress.

^^^ my 2c. Seems like you like her though, try and put her past behind you and see how you feel next month.
I appreciate your honesty man. I've dated quite a bit so I know exactly what you mean which is why i was being super paranoid to begin with. It's been close to a year and a half they've been broken up though which points me in a more positive direction. I don't want his name coming up a lot, ya know? I'd take that as a red flag.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships