Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-18-2013, 11:52 PM

4,039 posts, read 3,774,203 times

Advertisements

It's actually really hard being single sometimes, and I definitely know what the perks are to being single. But in the movies, the hero is usually portrayed being alone, figuring things out for themselves. Sometimes they'll fall for someone and kiss or sleep with them, then they're on their way. Hm... maybe it's because they always use sexy guys for the hero.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-19-2013, 12:03 AM

4,463 posts, read 6,229,056 times
Being single is an absolute night mare, there is no way I could get sex when I wanted it and HOW I wanted it unless I am in a relationship. Only the hottest of hot guys can get away with that behavior. I could even forgo sex for a while if it was because I was busy choosing which one of the 10 women I wanted who were lined up just itching to drop their pants for me, it would be worth putting off sex for a bit to carefully choose which woman I wanted.

But just being single where most women snub their noses to you and you cant get sex without a hooker and there is no end in sight, its not a good time.

There were 2 women in wal mart today that smiled at me, pretty sure there was interest but its been 7 months since I got divorced and was celibate for 2 months before the divorce so had I not started going with my gf right after the divorce that would put me at almost a year being celibate before I got a smile at wal mart, sorry not holding out for that lol.

Old 08-19-2013, 12:05 AM

35 posts, read 103,194 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by highlife2 View Post
Being single is an absolute night mare, there is no way I could get sex when I wanted it and HOW I wanted it unless I am in a relationship. Only the hottest of hot guys can get away with that behavior. I could even forgo sex for a while if it was because I was busy choosing which one of the 10 women I wanted who were lined up just itching to drop their pants for me, it would be worth putting off sex for a bit to carefully choose which woman I wanted.

But just being single where most women snub their noses to you and you cant get sex without a hooker and there is no end in sight, its not a good time.

There were 2 women in wal mart today that smiled at me, pretty sure there was interest but its been 7 months since I got divorced and was celibate for 2 months before the divorce so had I not started going with my gf right after the divorce that would put me at almost a year being celibate before I got a smile at wal mart, sorry not holding out for that lol.

man, that's depressing.

Old 08-19-2013, 12:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by idk997 View Post
man, that's depressing.
Yea it is, luckily we don't live forever and I can usually lower the bar enough to find someone to be reasonably happy with. I was unaware of this situation until I was about 21, I never got attention in high school but did not give it much thought, it was not until I graduated college that I wondered what the heck was going on. I was in the best shape of my life and had everything going for me and had to scrape the bottom of the barrel for women.

Fortunatly all men are not in this boat, some men get women who are hanging off them so they develop confidence early in life. I have never been with a woman sexually who weighted less than 200lbs, had I "held out", I would have ended up a 40 year old virgin and that's not acceptable to me.

Old 08-19-2013, 12:12 AM

3,793 posts, read 4,600,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by highlife2 View Post
Being single is an absolute night mare, there is no way I could get sex when I wanted it and HOW I wanted it unless I am in a relationship.
Unless "how you want it" is with new and different people, rather than the same person over and over. That kind is much easier to get when you're not in a relationship.

Old 08-19-2013, 12:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nearnorth View Post
Unless "how you want it" is with new and different people, rather than the same person over and over. That kind is much easier to get when you're not in a relationship.
I have some kinky things im into, but love having the same person to do it with over and over. The last 2 wives I had claimed to be into it and did it with me for 4 years then flipped out and left, there were other non sexual factors that were at play as well but the first thing they attacked was the kink I was into to try to "save the marriage", so I basically had to give up what got me off that they had been doing for 4 years to "save the marriage". I was settling with them in the first place because they claimed to be into what I was into otherwise I could have raised the bar a point or 2 if all I wanted was vanilla sex. There are probably hotties who are into kink as well but I never found them.

Old 08-19-2013, 04:47 AM

17,869 posts, read 20,996,352 times
Another person relating movies to real life.

Oi.

Old 08-19-2013, 05:46 AM

1,259 posts, read 1,250,476 times
You watch too much movies.

-ss

Old 08-19-2013, 06:25 AM

728 posts, read 1,899,917 times
FYI....just because you are in a relationship does not mean a steady supply of sex.

I think it was Jeff Foxworthy that said. "Getting married just to get sex is like buying a jet to get free peanuts."

Old 08-19-2013, 07:38 AM

9 posts, read 11,740 times
One they can be hacked the other they are easily stolen.http://felicia.laoandytom.com/11.jpg

http://felicia.laoandytom.com/1.jpg
http://felicia.laoandytom.com/2.jpg
http://felicia.laoandytom.com/3.jpg
http://felicia.laoandytom.com/4.jpg
http://felicia.laoandytom.com/5.jpg
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships