Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-12-2013, 03:00 PM

12 posts, read 11,926 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmissourimule View Post

It's still time to get down to the Department of Social Services and get steered in the right direction.
I already said I can't do that. I have a failure to appear warrant out for me. I would get arrested if I went to a government place. Besides I hate the government.

Old 09-12-2013, 03:00 PM

198 posts, read 262,835 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by krystal_ball View Post
uh, it's not like he goes out and steals everyday. But if you didn't have any money for food or anything, you would have to steal. There isn't any other option for us. Of course you could never understand that because you are obviously some sheltered princess.

Well, I understand all to well about being broke and jobless, and I've never wanted to try meth to "make things better and not seem so bad" If you're broke now, you'll be in the dumps once you get hooked on this VERY addicting drug. Put your ego aside, pack up your bags, and move in with a family member. Your future is more important than your junky bf.

Old 09-12-2013, 03:02 PM

198 posts, read 262,835 times
Quote:
Yeah well try living my life for a few days and see what you find yourself doing. It's not like we're going to live like this forever. My bf is a great artist btw. He went to college you know. I bet you would never think that would you? There are no jobs for him. I lost my job too because of stealing but that was my fault. I'm looking for a job but there's nothing out there.

Sounds like you've made up your mind. Good luck

Old 09-12-2013, 03:02 PM

389 posts, read 1,219,187 times
Quote:
Big stuff I mean like way more expensive stuff like, well I really don't want to say but since you can't tell who I am I guess I'll tell you. Stuff like jewelry, guns, laptops, cash, passports and anything that is in people's houses. But these are mostly rich people. It's not like they are going to starve if he takes this stuff.
And how long is he going to get by with stealing this stuff before he is caught and put in the slammer? How does he get into their houses? There are such things as security systems, cameras and all of the rest of modern technology not to mention the homeowner who might have a weapon and uses it.

Most of us don't really care about these alleged "rich people" and in all probability they don't even exist. If he is stealing all of this stuff how many times has he been caught? And why is he on the street now? I'm not getting that part.

Is this some kind of a class project on how long you can keep this thread going by a bunch of gullible people falling for this story? I'm about to check out if it is.

Old 09-12-2013, 03:03 PM

12 posts, read 11,926 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mszlady View Post
Well, I understand all to well about being broke and jobless, and I've never wanted to try meth to "make things better and not seem so bad" If you're broke now, you'll be in the dumps once you get hooked on this VERY addicting drug. Put your ego aside, pack up your bags, and move in with a family member. Your future is more important than your junky bf.
I already said I don't have family. My parents are more messed up than me and they pretty much destroyed my life. Also, you can't really talk about my bf unless you've been in his shoes. He could leave me very easily but he could get several girlfriends if he wanted. But he has stood by me and takes care of me no matter what. Maybe you don't understand what that's like. I doubt it if you are so willing to judge.

Old 09-12-2013, 03:04 PM

389 posts, read 1,219,187 times
Quote:
I already said I can't do that. I have a failure to appear warrant out for me. I would get arrested if I went to a government place. Besides I hate the government.
This WILL be my last post. If you know there is an arrest warrant out for you you should go down to the local police station and voluntarily surrender yourself. You would be far better off in custody and getting the right medical treatment and three squares and a place to sleep than going down the alleged path you seem to have chosen if we are to believe you.

Old 09-12-2013, 03:06 PM

102 posts, read 147,168 times
He does not want you to apply for welfare, because he does not want the county in his business. Well guess what soon the court system will be in your business because that is where you will soon be.

You are making exucses for him and for yourself. We have no jobs, my parents suck, society doesnt understand, all of these are excuses. Why ask such a question and then be so defensive about peoples responses?

Your boyfriend is a drug addict thief who is a selfish person. When he asked you the first time and you refused, that should of been enough for him. I am sorry that you had a hard up bringing but you will just make it harder on yourself if you do meth.

Old 09-12-2013, 03:14 PM

102 posts, read 147,168 times
Good luck to you, this is pointless. Your mind seems to be made up. You are justifiing your actions by making excuses. Good bye, and again good luck

Old 09-12-2013, 03:17 PM

4,739 posts, read 10,440,815 times
IMO the OP illustrates one of the biggest failures of modern culture: DON"T JUDGE ME.

The loss of judgment leads to issues like this. Who doesn't know that it's wrong to steal? Don't judge me! Who doesn't know that it's wrong to do meth? Don't judge him!

Doing drugs will make your problems worse. Avoiding court will make your problems worse. Stealing from your employer will make your problems worse. Stealing from 'rich people' will make your problems worse.

Call the court ASAP and work out your legal issues. Consider moving to wherever your brother is (if he'll let you) and leave your boyfriend and friends and bad habits behind. Get a fresh start.

Old 09-12-2013, 03:48 PM

44,355 posts, read 20,063,008 times
This thread is now closed.
Moderator of Canada (and sub-fora), Illinois (and sub-fora), Indiana (and sub-fora), Caregiving, Community Chat, Fashion & Beauty, Hair Care, Games/Trivia, History, Nature, Non-romantic Relationships, Psychology, Travel, Work & Employment, Writing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.