Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Does finding out your love doesn't wear clothes half the time change your idea of them in a negative
Yes, that is crazy and I might even break-up with them for that.~ 2 14.29%
Yes, but I might be able to deal with it.~ 1 7.14%
Maybe, I don't know how I feel or how I would feel about it.~ 1 7.14%
No, I still love them and I accept them for who they are.~ 2 14.29%
No, I still love them and I might even join them!~ ^_^ 8 57.14%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-30-2013, 09:15 PM

628 posts, read 1,389,563 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WyoNewk View Post
The way you worded your question, I'd have said I had no problem, but as you expanded it to public nudity, I would. Neighbors wouldn't like it; some of my clients wouldn't like it and others might like it too much. (I have a home office.)

I don't care for restrictive clothing when I'm lounging around the house, but I usually wear a robe. That way if someone knocks on the door I can just invite them in. Naked, that wouldn't work. And no, I wouldn't want to see you naked in my house either, nor if I was in your house. I'd tell you to cover up, and if you didn't I'd leave.

Naked with others in a big shower is different -- naked is necessary then. No problem.

If it's just my wife and I at home, I wouldn't care. My late wife and I used to plan weekends now and then when we didn't wear clothing, just for the heck of it, but I'm physically more comfortable wearing a robe.

In fact, it's time to get naked... and put on a robe.
Sounds like you have many conflicting feelings regarding the natural Human body, typical of modern Humanity's society of body "shame".~ ;p ^_^

Old 09-30-2013, 09:22 PM

6,732 posts, read 9,995,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
He wants you to pull his were.
Pull it where?

I have never understood the point of robes. They are always falling open.

I always prefer the clothing that feels the most like naked that I can get away with. Lots of knits and elastic waists . In the winter, tights and sweaters. In the summer, not much. A friend and I were hanging out a month ago and laughing about how she had to go home so she could take off her clothes and so could I! We don't know each other well enough to do it in person .

My mom said when I was a kid she gave up putting clothes on me because I would just take them off again.

Old 09-30-2013, 09:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NilaJones View Post
Pull it where?

I always prefer the clothing that feels the most like naked that I can get away with. Lots of knits and elastic waists . In the winter, tights and sweaters. In the summer, not much. A friend and I were hanging out a month ago and laughing about how she had to go home so she could take off her clothes and so could I! We don't know each other well enough to do it in person .

My mom said when I was a kid she gave up putting clothes on me because I would just take them off again.
Isn't it ironic that we have to "get away with" being ourselves, that we are forced to "smuggle" our own natural selves hidden way from the rest of the world, and our societies tell us, "being you is wrong, you are a disgusting, illegal and ugly thing"?~

My what interesting kinds of societies have been shaped by Humanity's self-hatred.~ ^_^

So sad...~

Old 10-01-2013, 12:25 AM

220 posts, read 269,188 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NilaJones View Post
Pull it where?

A woman can pull my boxers off anytime she likes. xD

Old 10-01-2013, 12:49 AM

Quote:
The way you worded your question, I'd have said I had no problem, but as you expanded it to public nudity, I would. Neighbors wouldn't like it; some of my clients wouldn't like it and others might like it too much. (I have a home office.)

I don't care for restrictive clothing when I'm lounging around the house, but I usually wear a robe. That way if someone knocks on the door I can just invite them in. Naked, that wouldn't work. And no, I wouldn't want to see you naked in my house either, nor if I was in your house. I'd tell you to cover up, and if you didn't I'd leave.

Naked with others in a big shower is different -- naked is necessary then. No problem.

If it's just my wife and I at home, I wouldn't care. My late wife and I used to plan weekends now and then when we didn't wear clothing, just for the heck of it, but I'm physically more comfortable wearing a robe.

I also laugh at the notion that Humanity has convinced each other that they "have the right" to see or not see any part of a person by "telling them to"!~ ^_^

Some people's faces are repulsive to other people, do you see most people telling them to cover their face because it disgusts them?~

And if you really differentiate between importance of body parts simply for aesthetic (superficial) reasons, then your mind really is warped by your society.~ A hand is no different from a foot or genitals it's all covered in skin and each has its' purpose that you can choose to use it for or not.~

If you don't like how someone looks then look away or leave, but you have absolutely NO "right" to control what parts of their body they show, no matter how ugly you think they are!~

Old 10-01-2013, 12:57 AM

7,321 posts, read 6,926,415 times
I think people would be better off naked ,but that's just my opinion.
After the initial moment people would simply get down to business ,every one would be treated by the way they spoke and acted, rather than their clothing and a false modesty.
I like working in my house, and shop an back yard with out clothes , not really anxious to be showing off to the world whom are not appreciative of it. I do dress for welding and machine work though; something about sparks and hot metal chips that are a deturant.
So certain activities need protection, and using a towel where you sit is both courteous and healthier for your self and others.

Old 10-01-2013, 05:54 AM

39,228 posts, read 27,603,964 times
Quote:

LOL haha well said. Like we really want to see some hairy dude jumping jack naked!

Old 10-01-2013, 06:26 AM

2,004 posts, read 3,416,868 times
I'd like to start by saying that I was in the Marine Corps. At boot camp we had about 65 other men that we s-s-s with, all of us naked. The only rule was 'if you drop the soap, don't bend over to pick it up'.
To answer the question, my wife and I sleep naked and I would go naked in the house but she doesn't feel comfortable doing that, so I don't. The only time I have to watch her is when she has too much Jack Daniels. Then all bets are off. Er...I mean clothes and that could happen anywhere. I mean anywhere!

Old 10-01-2013, 09:07 AM

3,793 posts, read 4,600,716 times
Quote:
Neighbors wouldn't like it
It's a bummer when you end up on a sex offender registry your entire life for an indecent exposure charge.

I'm not saying that's how it should be, but that's how it is most places.

Old 10-01-2013, 01:34 PM

2,427 posts, read 3,984,124 times
how is she gunna wear any clothes chained up to the radiator in my basement?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships