Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Does finding out your love doesn't wear clothes half the time change your idea of them in a negative
Yes, that is crazy and I might even break-up with them for that.~ 2 14.29%
Yes, but I might be able to deal with it.~ 1 7.14%
Maybe, I don't know how I feel or how I would feel about it.~ 1 7.14%
No, I still love them and I accept them for who they are.~ 2 14.29%
No, I still love them and I might even join them!~ ^_^ 8 57.14%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-30-2013, 03:37 PM

220 posts, read 269,158 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColorsWolf View Post
That is not relevant to this discussion as one needs no reason to be as one was born and is naturally.~

But if you must know, as I have said before: not yet.~ I'm still working on this.~ ^_^

You'll find out soon enough bro. Make sure you fasten your restraint belt in your bunk so you don't fall out when she takes a hard roll.

Old 09-30-2013, 03:39 PM

628 posts, read 1,389,430 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
Prison?
Places or occupations like in the Military can be a good way to get rid of that pesky false sense of "body shame" that modern Human society tries to instill in you from birth as with the military, "This is the military, not a pansy day-spa resort! Get over yourself or get out and don't come back!" are some words a drill-instructor might tell you.~

Old 09-30-2013, 03:39 PM

39,222 posts, read 27,597,823 times
Quote:
Does finding out your love doesn't wear clothes half the time change your idea of them in a negative way?

I don't like to wear clothes more than half the time, I love feeling the sun and the wind on all of my body as more comfortable than wearing clothes.~ Clothes are unnatural, we are born without them, and we reject them when they are first presented to us.~ I don't wear any armor, so I don't believe that most cheap conventional clothing will protect you from anything besides the cold.~

I am not talking about specifically "nudism" or living strictly according to any "lifestyle", I'm just asking if you like to be without clothes because you feel like it and if you do do you think most people in relation to dating and love would react negatively towards you for that?~

It wouldn't be limited to "in private", because being as you were born is not a "private activity" you are not "doing" anything, you are simply being you.~

If you do not like to be with out clothes some times because you feel like it, then would finding out that your love does affect your idea of them in a negative way?~

If he/she has the body good enough for a nude magazine. Yes. Eye candy. Otherwise, no, keep the cloth on. Simple.

Old 09-30-2013, 03:40 PM

2,495 posts, read 4,357,941 times
Quote:
It wouldn't be limited to "in private", because being as you were born is not a "private activity" you are not "doing" anything, you are simply being you.~
Im predicting lots of indecent exposure charges for you in the future. Just saying

Old 09-30-2013, 03:42 PM

3,793 posts, read 4,600,153 times
Quote:
In some state protected forests you are free to enjoy any activity in any state you wish, such as with or with out clothing while swimming.~

The policy in these places is, if you don't like it don't look or go some where else.~
Yeah, those would be the clothing-optional beaches and resorts of which I'm speaking. Unless you live next to one and have a ton of free time, I don't think you're going to be spending half your time naked.

Old 09-30-2013, 03:45 PM

628 posts, read 1,389,430 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nearnorth View Post
Yeah, those would be the clothing-optional beaches and resorts of which I'm speaking. Unless you live next to one and have a ton of free time, I don't think you're going to be spending half your time naked.
Nope, there are public access national parks that have this policy.~ It is usually so heavily densely forested that they have a more relaxed attitude about such things.~

Also, what you talking about?~ I never said all the time, please take the time to read the things I post before responding to them, otherwise it just looks like you are trying to insult me.~

Old 09-30-2013, 03:48 PM

17,869 posts, read 20,994,484 times
it wouldn't bother me that much, I like walking around my house without clothes most of the time, too.

Going out, though? I guess it would depend on where we went, but if we're going out around a lot of people that aren't going to be as clothsless as we are, I'd probably not like it.

Old 09-30-2013, 03:49 PM

Quote:
Places or occupations like in the Military can be a good way to get rid of that pesky false sense of "body shame" that modern Human society tries to instill in you from birth as with the military, "This is the military, not a pansy day-spa resort! Get over yourself or get out and don't come back!" are some words a drill-instructor might tell you.~
Your privacy...you just lost it.

*Bangs trash can at 4 AM errr 0400...."Mod bleep! and grab your socks".* lol

Last edited by PJSaturn; 10-02-2013 at 10:28 AM..

Old 09-30-2013, 03:50 PM

39,222 posts, read 27,597,823 times
Quote:
I am confused, are you suggesting Military men don't wear clothes half the time? lol

Old 09-30-2013, 03:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
I am confused, are you suggesting Military men don't wear clothes half the time? lol
You get too poop and shower without many wearing much....I'll leave it at that. "Keep your eyes on the road" know what I mean? lol

I see nothing....NOTHING!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships