Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-11-2013, 11:08 PM

23 posts, read 109,615 times

Advertisements

Please bear with me, this is not a joke. My ex gf, who I dated for 3 years was an admitted practicing witch. She had the whole coven thing. She had all her witch friends. It was the real deal. I just sort of put up with it but never got involved and never said anything about it. But it did really creep me out towards the end of our relationship as she got more serious and more involved in it.

Her area in the house was full of spell books and all sorts of weird stuff. I would hear her practicing chants. Needless to say I ended things with her. But she always talked about putting curses on people that wronged her and she and I did not part ways under the best circumstances. I basically packed all my stuff while she was out of town and left. I have avoided her ever since.

But, since I left, one bad thing after another has happened to me. I lost my job, out of the blue. The head gasket in my truck blew. I severely burned my hand on my lawnmower. My best friend moved away after he lost his job.

This is scary. Has anyone had anything similar happen to them and how did you deal with it? Thanks for reading.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-11-2013, 11:17 PM

207 posts, read 354,691 times
You had a preconceived fear. When the bad random things happened you immediately grouped them together to support this. Did you keep track of all the non bad things as well? You are kind of a walking self fulfilling prophecy.

You are the only one putting a curse on yourself. You are letting your fear consume you and you are robbing yourself of peace of mind.

Be happy you are free of all that nonsense. Wipe your slate clean and take ownership of your life. Sure, a few random bad things may happen but that is not because of your girlfriend. It's just life. It's a coincidence.

Old 10-11-2013, 11:17 PM

1,355 posts, read 2,545,365 times
when i was in grad school my gf's roommate was in the dark arts. and yeah it was spooky, especially considering my background growing up with a religious parent. and i do believe in bad spirits too. well, anyway, my move out and her witchy woman hated that "i took her away from her". and it was creepy at first, but really for me it was only a "curse" if you believed it.

are walking around suspect bad things may happen, well guess what will happen?

have you run across the popular program "The Secret" or the Law of Attraction? google it...

Last edited by nokiddin; 10-11-2013 at 11:32 PM..

Old 10-11-2013, 11:21 PM

115 posts, read 151,457 times
Fight fire with fire, brother. Pour sugar in her gas tank, get her fired, order 20 pizzas and use her address, sneak into her house and put her hand in warm water while she sleeps, leave an upper decker in her toilet. Do this stuff until she releases the curse.

Old 10-11-2013, 11:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FutureDays View Post
You had a preconceived fear. When the bad random things happened you immediately grouped them together to support this. Did you keep track of all the non bad things as well? You are kind of a walking self fulfilling prophecy.

You are the only one putting a curse on yourself. You are letting your fear consume you and you are robbing yourself of peace of mind.

Be happy you are free of all that nonsense. Wipe your slate clean and take ownership of your life. Sure, a few random bad things may happen but that is not because of your girlfriend. It's just life. It's a coincidence.
I wish this stuff was just coincidence, but it's not. This is real, I can feel it, like a dark cloud always over me. Nobody smiles at me anymore, everything I eat tastes stale, I'm always tired, my friends seemed to have distanced themselves from me. It's more than just coincidence. You should see some of the stuff my gf used to do while we lived together.

My next step is to go to my family's priest to see if he has any advice for me. That's all I really know to do.

Old 10-11-2013, 11:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew_311 View Post
Fight fire with fire, brother. Pour sugar in her gas tank, get her fired, order 20 pizzas and use her address, sneak into her house and put her hand in warm water while she sleeps, leave an upper decker in her toilet. Do this stuff until she releases the curse.
I'm not sure if you're being serious or not. But the last thing you want to do to a witch is make her more angry. I think I may have to just wait this thing out until she forgives me and releases the curse. I don't know, honestly.

Old 10-11-2013, 11:30 PM

13,520 posts, read 22,118,032 times

Joe Cocker - I Put A Spell On You - YouTube

Old 10-11-2013, 11:31 PM

115 posts, read 151,457 times
So you're being serious? Dude, get a grip. There's no such thing as real witchcraft. My god, I can't believe people actually believe this stuff. Sometimes life just sucks. It's not a spell.

Old 10-11-2013, 11:31 PM

6,732 posts, read 9,991,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by needing_help View Post
I can feel it, like a dark cloud always over me. Nobody smiles at me anymore, everything I eat tastes stale, I'm always tired, my friends seemed to have distanced themselves from me.
Those are all normal symptoms of post breakup depression. It will get better in a couple months.

Old 10-11-2013, 11:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NilaJones View Post
Those are all normal symptoms of post breakup depression. It will get better in a couple months.
You don't understand. My ex continues to try to contact me everyday, sometimes several times a day. And when I ignore her she'll say things like "so how are you feeling today?" "things aren't going so great, huh?" just really creepy things that shows she knows what's happening with me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships