Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-05-2013, 06:05 AM

428 posts, read 475,823 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
Were you able to find the TED talk, or are these "studies" still limited to opinion articles from a tabloid magazine?
It is not uploaded in the you tube so far. I wish i had recorded it but man it was very interesting episode and i was glued to it.

Old 11-05-2013, 06:13 AM

19,046 posts, read 25,212,015 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by princewilla View Post
Not immature. Just awakened about the realities of marriage and the life of married men.
Its been just a week since i started thinking about this topic (after watching that episode) and find a lot of depressing realities but i am getting over it. What is the point of thinking about it if it is natural.

Thanks for your time
Not everybody is capable of positive, functional relationships to state the obvious. I don't see how it's possible if one or both partners have the maturity of a child.

Old 11-05-2013, 06:16 AM

25,901 posts, read 42,736,274 times
Quote:
When a man loves. He loves hard, freely. He don't discriminate. For him, his family matters the most and that includes both wives and kids in most cases.
Glendale police investigate possible murder-suicide | azfamily.com Phoenix

Deputies: 2 dead in apparent murder-suicide in Casa Grande

Investigation into attempted murder-suicide in Chester County | 6abc.com

KNIGHTDALE: Police say couple died in murder-suicide at Knightdale home | Public Safety | EasternWakeNews.com

South Carolina Mass Murder-Suicide*Pictures - CBS News

Three dead after apparent murder-suicide in Maryland - CNN.com

True love! These all happened over the last few days.

Old 11-05-2013, 06:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
Not everybody is capable of positive, functional relationships to state the obvious. I don't see how it's possible if one or both partners have the maturity of a child.
Well. That is your problem. You think a man should be emotionless with no feelings.
I just want to leave this discussion with this article where men real feelings about this subject are discussed.

How Husband Feels When Wife Puts Children Ahead of Him : Marriage Missions International

And remember, This question was asked to lots of fathers.
Thanks again.

Old 11-05-2013, 06:19 AM

Quote:
What was the point ?
You call guys immature babies if they seek some love from their wives. I mean. How fair is that ?
When a man loves. He loves hard, freely. He don't discriminate. For him, his family matters the most and that includes both wives and kids in most cases. I don't think its true for women though. For most of them, only their child matter the most. But its only natural.
I call any man who competes with his child immature. Men seeking a second mommy are not men. How can you blame any woman for not loving that. My point is that he should be standing right next to his wife raising HIS kid as the primary caregiver. Not mommy's helper.

Old 11-05-2013, 06:19 AM

It happens the other way around too. But exceptions doesn't make a rule and rule does not become less VALID because of exceptions.

Old 11-05-2013, 06:21 AM

25,901 posts, read 42,736,274 times
Quote:
It happens the other way around too. But exceptions doesn't make a rule and rule does not become less VALID because of exceptions.
Not in nearly the same quantity. Not even close. Men are much more likely to harm or kill their wives or girlfriends than the other way around.

Old 11-05-2013, 06:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
I call any man who competes with his child immature. Men seeking a second mommy are not men. How can you blame any woman for not loving that. My point is that he should be standing right next to his wife raising HIS kid as the primary caregiver. Not mommy's helper.

A man does not compete. HE just feel Insignificant,Unloved, Lonely ,Unappreciated when his wife kick him to the curb after having kids ( which happen all the time).

Old 11-05-2013, 06:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
Not in nearly the same quantity. Not even close. Men are much more likely to harm or kill their wives or girlfriends than the other way around.
And how much male population does those guys make ?
1 % ?
Not even that.

Old 11-05-2013, 06:28 AM

Quote:
Well. That is your problem. You think a man should be emotionless with no feelings.
I just want to leave this discussion with this article where men real feelings about this subject are discussed.

How Husband Feels When Wife Puts Children Ahead of Him : Marriage Missions International

And remember, This question was asked to lots of fathers.
Thanks again.
It's not my problem since I'm in a successful marriage with a grown up. It's the man-child who has the problem, wouldn't you say?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships