Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-15-2013, 07:42 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,868,361 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnatomicflux View Post
It's like she has a 6th sense for compliments.

Swear to God.
Hahaha.....nah just know how to hop threads.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-15-2013, 08:17 PM

6,732 posts, read 9,996,977 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Do you mean sexually conservative???
Not AFAIK .

I mean, we can't talk about sex here much, but I don't get the impression the regular posters are uptight at all .

I meant socially conservative. All this talk about men supporting women financially, for example. That basically never happens IRL, where I live. And men paying for dates, and people going on dates as opposed to just hanging out, and the idea that more partners is a bad thing for a woman, or that feminists don't love men and manliness.

All of that is like a visit to another planet for me.

Old 12-15-2013, 08:28 PM

52,283 posts, read 52,700,922 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NilaJones View Post
Not AFAIK .

I mean, we can't talk about sex here much, but I don't get the impression the regular posters are uptight at all .

I meant socially conservative. All this talk about men supporting women financially, for example. That basically never happens IRL, where I live. And men paying for dates, and people going on dates as opposed to just hanging out, and the idea that more partners is a bad thing for a woman, or that feminists don't love men and manliness.

All of that is like a visit to another planet for me.
I pay a bulk of the bills, I supported my mother for a long long time, I always paid for dates, I sometimes just hung out with women too and wouldn't get too bent if a women paid for things, women having multiple partners isn't that big of a deal, feminism in its purest form should be something that every man should get behind... the oppression of half of the population is unacceptable.......

Decriminalize everything from prostitution to drugs to gambling.
Pass gay marriage already.

Am I still a conservative????

Old 12-15-2013, 08:48 PM

Quote:
I pay a bulk of the bills, I supported my mother for a long long time, I always paid for dates, I sometimes just hung out with women too and wouldn't get too bent if a women paid for things, women having multiple partners isn't that big of a deal, feminism in its purest form should be something that every man should get behind... the oppression of half of the population is unacceptable.......

You are more conservative than most people I meet IRL, but less conservative than most men on CDR.

Based on my knowledge of you from previous posts, not on your list here, though it is always nice to get to know more about your offline life .

You talk like it's a bad thing -- is there a more suitable term?

Old 12-15-2013, 08:50 PM

31,072 posts, read 22,086,243 times
Quote:

Yep, Your a Goldwater conservative then.

Old 12-15-2013, 08:59 PM

1,479 posts, read 2,720,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ro2113 View Post
Are you just here for entertainment and don't care either way?
This about sums it up for me.

I've tried to offer tips to all the whining men on this forum but am tired of reading the sucky "I'm a total dusche and cant get a date" threads.

The other threads are from women saying something along the lines of "Geee, this guy and I went out on a date 2 months ago and he still hasn't called. Is he interested in me???" Hellooo!!!! Mrs. McFly

Old 12-15-2013, 09:00 PM

52,283 posts, read 52,700,922 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NilaJones View Post
You are more conservative than most people I meet IRL, but less conservative than most men on CDR.

Based on my knowledge of you from previous posts, not on your list here, though it is always nice to get to know more about your offline life .

You talk like it's a bad thing -- is there a more suitable term?
LOL, I talk about decriminalizing drugs, prostitution, and gambling and I'm still more conservative than most people in real life... LOL... I'm a long haired goatee having metal head... LOL... funny how some things come across to others... what world are you living in when that is still considered more conservative than people in real life... do you live on a commune???? LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
Yep, Your a Goldwater conservative then.
Not sure what a Goldwater conservative is... I'm too lazy to bing it... I hope it's not fighting words.. cause I've always liked your posts....

Old 12-15-2013, 09:03 PM

7,454 posts, read 13,428,627 times
Quote:
LOL, I talk about decriminalizing drugs, prostitution, and gambling and I'm still more conservative than most people in real life... LOL... I'm a long haired goatee having metal head... LOL... funny how some things come across to others... what world are you living in when that is still considered more conservative than people in real life... do you live on a commune???? LOL

Could always move countries, some places all that good stuff is legal

Old 12-15-2013, 09:13 PM

Quote:

Well I have done, though I do not currently .

But you are always posting about how I live in some freakish liberal place not like the real world as you know it... that is why I say you must be more C than people I know. Because you think they are weird!

Just come visit us here on the commune -- I think you and Ms Chow will love it .

Old 12-15-2013, 09:14 PM

40,951 posts, read 49,198,692 times
There are enough screwed up guys that come here that need to be told they are just flat out wrong that only another guy can deliver.

I'll leave the sympathy and great advice to many of the Ladies like Love Mountains., JJ, ect.
Just like raising a son, a good thump on the head is best delivered by another more mature male.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships