Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-31-2013, 08:31 PM

21 posts, read 46,733 times

Advertisements

A guy told me "I wouldn't talk to you until you start loving yourself!"

After some time he asked if I would sleep with him. I said yes. Then he got mad that I got so many conditions so I said he must think so lowly of me. So he said "I was just testing you."

Then he got angry and said "I thought you love yourself. Why would you sleep with me when you barely know me? What if I'm a killer? I could have killed you. Show some self respect so people would respect you."

He said a lot of things so I confessed I love him and he said

"HOw can you love me when you love another guy? Do you just love anyone?

I told him I got over that guy and he said "If you don't love me, why did you go to his work? I saw you. You're an adult and you act like a teenager. You have no basis for loving him bec he isn't your friend and you have no basis for loving me. IF I only knew you used me as a backup for him. I don't love you. Don't love me because you don't know me."

The day after that I told him I'm sad bec he's moving to another state and he said "Why are you sad? You don't love me anyway, right?"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-31-2013, 08:35 PM

887 posts, read 1,100,154 times
Wow! Be grateful he is moving away and go seek help! Sorry, but you seem to be pretty mixed up!

Old 12-31-2013, 08:40 PM

541 posts, read 861,244 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by grumptacular View Post
Wow! Be grateful he is moving away and go seek help! Sorry, but you seem to be pretty mixed up!
I agree. He's a total "mental" manipulator! You don't need a guy who plays head games in your life!

Old 12-31-2013, 08:41 PM

12,585 posts, read 16,952,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walker Ten View Post

After some time he asked if I would sleep with him. I said yes. Then he got mad that I got so many conditions so I said he must think so lowly of me. So he said "I was just testing you."

Then he got angry and said "I thought you love yourself. Why would you sleep with me when you barely know me? What if I'm a killer? I could have killed you. Show some self respect so people would respect you."

I told him I got over that guy and he said "If you don't love me, why did you go to his work? I saw you. You're an adult and you act like a teenager. You have no basis for loving him bec he isn't your friend and you have no basis for loving me. IF I only knew you used me as a backup for him. I don't love you. Don't love me because you don't know me."

The day after that I told him sad bec he's moving to another state and he said "Why are you sad? You don't love me anyway, right?"
You should say, "bye freak!"

Old 12-31-2013, 08:42 PM

35,094 posts, read 51,243,097 times
Quote:

The day after that I told him I'm sad bec he's moving to another state and he said "Why are you sad? You don't love me anyway, right?"

I'm not sure the left hand knows what the right hand is doing in this situation.
You both sound quite immature and just downright crazy.
I'm unsure exactly who is dodging the bullet on this one.
When the left hand actually figures out what the right hand is doing you may be mature enough to seek a relationship. Until then do your homework, stay out of trouble, go to bed early and quit trying to sit at the adults only table.

Old 12-31-2013, 09:16 PM

49,927 posts, read 59,944,601 times
OP, are you on something right now?

Old 12-31-2013, 09:22 PM

16,224 posts, read 25,666,259 times
Quote:

Old 12-31-2013, 09:26 PM

1,765 posts, read 2,197,114 times
Lightbulb You are right

Don't mean to sound harsh, but no he doesn't love you, count yourself blessed
and move forward
Quote:

Old 12-31-2013, 09:46 PM

678 posts, read 1,065,149 times
Quote:

This dude is nucking futs I wouldn't even talk to him anymore, he's crazy.

Old 12-31-2013, 09:51 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,860,632 times
Eff men. Lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships