Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-11-2014, 09:05 PM

2,087 posts, read 2,849,561 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aliens View Post
I don't enjoy wearing makeup. Not going to change who I am for a guy or anyone else.
Even if you don't wear makeup, you should still get lots of interest.

Though I do kind of applaud you.

I think the same. Dating is all about looks. Why bother playing?

Even though you can get men, you choose to see the game for what it is, instead of picking amongst the best of your options. Good for you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-11-2014, 09:16 PM

367 posts, read 697,192 times
Why date a real person ? When you can date an Operating System Lol. I just watched the movie her.
Dating does suck.....you invest all that time into it and then some petty argument usually causes you to breakup.
There is nothing wrong with being single and focusing on what you need to do. You will find love when the time is right.

Old 01-11-2014, 09:40 PM

458 posts, read 645,083 times
Quote:
I don't enjoy wearing makeup. Not going to change who I am for a guy or anyone else.
This is the teenage version of yourself that is talking.
Just wait until the adult version of yourself starts speaking out loud.

Old 01-11-2014, 10:02 PM

12 posts, read 37,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrSloan View Post
This is the teenage version of yourself that is talking.
Just wait until the adult version of yourself starts speaking out loud.
So I will magically decide to put a guy before my own happiness? Not likely, but okay then... say what you want.

Old 01-11-2014, 10:16 PM

Quote:
So I will magically decide to put a guy before my own happiness? Not likely, but okay then... say what you want.
No, but I can sense a bit of rebellion in you which is normal at your age because I used to have rebellious tendencies myself.
Just wait until your hormones go into overdrive when your mind & body fall out of sync, and then you'll start to see yourself doing things that you wouldn't normally do.
It's just a matter of time.

Old 01-11-2014, 10:18 PM

48,532 posts, read 34,851,331 times
If you don't want to date, don't date.

Majority of dating is based upon attraction, and a large part of that is looks. Do you really want to swap saliva with someone you are NOT attracted to?!

In people who are not shallow, or who have matured, other factors start playing a larger role. Just hanging out and getting to know someone of the opposite sex can build attraction, or diminish it.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 01-11-2014, 10:20 PM

102,211 posts, read 107,904,670 times
Quote:
No, but I can sense a bit of rebellion in you which is normal at your age because I used to have rebellious tendencies myself.
Just wait until your hormones go into overdrive when your mind & body fall out of sync, and then you'll start to see yourself doing things that you wouldn't normally do.
It's just a matter of time.
Hormones going into overdrive have nothing to do with wearing makeup. Just saying.

Old 01-11-2014, 10:23 PM
MJ7

6,221 posts, read 10,735,700 times
Quote:
You probably would have been my type of gal, if you are what you say you are. There are plenty of people that are attracted for different reasons. Just because you do not wear makeup does not mean you will not attract guys. Just have fun, don't think about it too much and just be who you are. You will find someone that you will be attracted to and you will accept each other based on that kindle. Good luck.

Old 01-11-2014, 10:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Hormones going into overdrive have nothing to do with wearing makeup. Just saying.
Of course not
And neither does taking a shower, washing your clothes, shaving, using deodorant, clipping nails, cutting our hair, brushing our teeth...etc
Why do we do these silly things?

Old 01-11-2014, 10:37 PM

102,211 posts, read 107,904,670 times
Quote:
Of course not
And neither does taking a shower, washing your clothes, shaving, using deodorant, clipping nails, cutting our hair, brushing our teeth...etc
Why do we do these silly things?
Health, cleanliness, and good grooming. Wearing makeup doesn't fall into those categories. Lots of women go through puberty and into adulthood without suddenly feeling a pressing need to wear makeup.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships