Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-06-2007, 01:53 PM

4,273 posts, read 15,249,400 times

Advertisements

I have a LOT of friends whose birthday s are in September so my guess is winter!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-06-2007, 02:13 PM

4,739 posts, read 8,373,269 times
If i'm out in the yard mowing grass or raking leaves I want it to be spring or fall or nothing at all.

Old 01-13-2010, 01:50 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,436,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by johndoeboy View Post
Summer definitely because most people having sex are 15 to 35 yrs old. The longer you are married usually means the less sex. Some older people don't get me wrong are still having sex, but usually its older men compared to women. Since college's and highschools are out in the summer i know this is number 1 by far.

Well here is some new information for you. Living in Calif, the weather is usually always nice, usually. We will be going on 37 years of marriage, and any time, any time of the year, is a good time for us, when we are in the mood, which is quite frequently. It does get better with age, doubt you will understand this, but we know each other so well, and are constatnly learning new tricks, know what i mean. For us, does not matter what the Season, we are truly in love, and love sex any time of the year will do as a matter of fact. I don't know who told you older people don't have sex that much, most of the married couples i know who have been married over 30 years, are the ones, not having a problem in the sex department. We know younger couples, that have problems with sex, why is that, interested to hear your answer.

Old 01-13-2010, 03:41 PM

2,035 posts, read 5,034,055 times
Some lovin in the winter keeps you warm..but in the summer..it's Hot

Old 01-13-2010, 03:43 PM

25,901 posts, read 42,682,985 times
I don't think there is a season. Humans have a menstrual cycle, not an estrous cycle.

Old 01-13-2010, 03:58 PM

5,879 posts, read 9,247,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyCNY View Post
I'm writing an article for my college newspaper's Sex and Relationships column, and I was wondering what everyone's opinion is regarding human sexual activity and seasons.

Summer. Fall. Winter. Spring.

What season are humans "horniest" and why?
Winter, there isn't anything to do. The cabin fever and being cooped up bring it on. Then you have Summer. Lots of sexy clothing (bikinis), cutoffs, tank tops etc.... etc....!

Old 01-13-2010, 04:08 PM

3,440 posts, read 8,037,773 times
Quote:
I'm writing an article for my college newspaper's Sex and Relationships column, and I was wondering what everyone's opinion is regarding human sexual activity and seasons.

Well it's really according to the Sun and other planetary bodies. I say so because fertility and male aggression is connected to the Sun spots and it's various cycles.

http://patdollard.com/wp-content/uploads/sunspots.gif (broken link)

Old 01-13-2010, 04:14 PM

133 posts, read 301,140 times
Quote:

I say Spring because its suppose to be the "mating" season. Summer also because the warm weather gets everyone excited, women are wearing less clothing everyone is sweating.

Old 01-13-2010, 04:30 PM

16,224 posts, read 25,655,987 times
I am going to say winter for us, because it gets dark earlier, its cold, and we wanna "snuggle."

Old 01-13-2010, 04:31 PM

27,232 posts, read 46,639,854 times
Seems to me you'd want to find out if there's an even distribution in births among the months or not. Even though not every encounter leads to a birth...

I wonder what the correlation is between June weddings and December births...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships