Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-03-2014, 11:39 AM

9,408 posts, read 13,741,555 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post
What your ex did IN YOUR OWN HOME was assault when he grabbed your phone away from you. He also appears to have communicated threats. Yes, you should have called the police.
Don't forget all the verbal abuse in front of the children. Disgusting.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-03-2014, 11:54 AM

3,032 posts, read 4,736,446 times
Tell the guy you've been dating for three months that still might have an online profile up?

Old 04-03-2014, 01:22 PM

9,408 posts, read 13,741,555 times
OP here's my advice, consult a lawyer regarding visitation rights because he should not be coming to YOUR house to see his kids. He should absolutely not be verbally abusing you and most definitely not in front of the children. If this was the first time he ever pulled a stunt like this then deal with it swiftly. If this is a pattern then you are not taking care of the situation appropriately. Whether you tell your boyfriend or not is not really the issue here.

Old 04-03-2014, 01:27 PM

14 posts, read 14,309 times
He doesn't normally act like this. I don't know what happened last night. I told him he couldn't come over anymore to see the kids. He takes them with him every other weekend but usually somes to see them at my house on Wednesdays for a while. We have a visitation order in place, but I was hoping not to have to go by that. We haven't so far. But I guess things are going south so it's time to pull it out. We were such good coparents. I don't know what happened. Honestly, I cana't think of a thing that I did last night to make him upset. I stayed in my room most of the time.

Old 04-03-2014, 01:29 PM

257 posts, read 713,517 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post
What your ex did IN YOUR OWN HOME was assault when he grabbed your phone away from you. The second you had physical contact with him it was assault.
I'm a bit confused... the OP's post says:

Quote:
Originally Posted by momxfour View Post
He grabbed his phone acting like he was going to text my boyfriend. I grabbed the phone from him & as we were fighting over it it must have accidentally called my bf..
That says the phone being fought over was his phone, not the OP's phone. And if that is the case, then the OP would've been the initiator of the physical contact. So, OP, is that a typo, or was it actually his phone?

Old 04-03-2014, 01:34 PM

I actually tried to take his phone away from him. No, that was not a typo. That's why I said he never assaulted me. It'snot like we were down on the floor fighting over it. I tried to grab it away from him, he grabbed it back. Maybe I shouldn't ahve said we were fighting over it so no one got confused.

Old 04-03-2014, 01:56 PM

3,032 posts, read 4,736,446 times
FIRST -- you created a fake dating site profile to go and check up on your current "boyfriend" (on Saturdays) because this ex-guy cheated on you.

SECOND -- you have a drama-filled night where you write about it here and it sounds like he assaults you, but he doesn't. but then you say should you tell your "boyfriend" about it as opposed to trying to take care of your children in all of this mess?

Please take care of your own emotional health and put your and your kids' wellbeing first, because only then will you have a healthy relationship where you won't feel the need to spy on a guy and you really ought to work on getting over your issues from what happened with the ex-husband.

Old 04-03-2014, 02:03 PM

12,535 posts, read 15,204,354 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momxfour View Post
He grabbed his phone acting like he was going to text my boyfriend. I grabbed the phone from him & as we were fighting over it it must have accidentally called my bf.
How does your ex-husband have the cell number for your boyfriend, whom you have only been seeing for three months?

This makes no sense.

Old 04-03-2014, 02:09 PM

35,094 posts, read 51,251,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilac110 View Post
How does your ex-husband have the cell number for your boyfriend, whom you have only been seeing for three months?

This makes no sense.

That was in the original post (I think), apparently the ex husband still has access to her cell phone account online and looked online at the past bills to get the current boyfriends cell phone number.
Why the ex husband would still have access to the online account is beyond me since they are divorced and there should be no access to separate debts online or anywhere.

Hard to say with all this mess though.

Old 04-03-2014, 02:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post
That was in the original post (I think), apparently the ex husband still has access to her cell phone account online and looked online at the past bills to get the current boyfriends cell phone number.
Why the ex husband would still have access to the online account is beyond me since they are divorced and there should be no access to separate debts online or anywhere.

Hard to say with all this mess though.
I never changed my passwords, so he must have gotten on there without me knowing. I have since changed everything. He actually looked up every number that I had been calling/texting.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships