Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-30-2014, 05:25 PM

14,078 posts, read 16,604,363 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cindersslipper View Post
OP feels her vagina is precious, special, and holy.
It is.

Anyway, I'm home now, so I can post this video of the treatment I'm considering for those who were curious. If not, don't watch.

Old 04-30-2014, 05:26 PM

20 posts, read 15,593 times
Get over it you guys are no longer together he is entitled to marry anyone he pleases.

Old 04-30-2014, 10:17 PM

48,518 posts, read 34,821,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Like Sugar View Post
It is.

Anyway, I'm home now, so I can post this video of the treatment I'm considering for those who were curious. If not, don't watch.

You either have to decide to undertake treatment, or find an asexual guy. You keep dating guys who have a sex drive, and that's unfair to them.

You have stated before that you have not done the treatment that the doctor recommended, so obviously this is not a priority for you, yet you continue to date.

What do you hope to accomplish with the path you are taking?

Most people are going to want sex at some point, and you are not capable of providing that, and don't tell the guys up front.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 05-01-2014, 12:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
You either have to decide to undertake treatment, or find an asexual guy. You keep dating guys who have a sex drive, and that's unfair to them.

You have stated before that you have not done the treatment that the doctor recommended, so obviously this is not a priority for you, yet you continue to date.

What do you hope to accomplish with the path you are taking?

Most people are going to want sex at some point, and you are not capable of providing that, and don't tell the guys up front.
There was no specific treatment that was recommended to me by a doctor. The video points out that not everyone is able to use dilators at home without assistance for various reasons, and I fall into that category so I'd rather try the Botox treatment, so I'm actively looking into that.

Regarding it being "unfair" for me to simply date men who aren't asexual, I don't agree. If we're not exclusive, they can get their sexual needs taken care of elsewhere. I did feel bad about not being able to have sex with my ex considering the length of time we dated, but I ended things when I felt we had tried enough and he was always free to end things prior to that. I don't think that any guy is obligated to keep dating me and wait endlessly for sex, but I also don't feel like I have an obligation to have sex with men who I barely know. Is it unfair for men to date women who want relationships if those men are only interested in casual sex? Is it unfair for a man who never wants to marry to casually date a woman who does? I'm really not going to lose sleep over the fact that I didn't have sex with men who didn't give a crap about me anyway. I think you're looking at it from the perspective that even if I did meet a great guy who wanted to be exclusive, I can never have sex with him so I'd just be wasting his time, but I don't believe I'll never be able to have sex. The Botox treatment only takes 3 days, and women have successfully had sex shortly thereafter.

Old 05-01-2014, 01:34 AM

92 posts, read 101,683 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsun556 View Post
Is this how all women think?

Why do you want to know what she looks like?
Definitely no.

I have exes who are married now, and we're friends on FB (their wives are FB friends with me too), because I am not wrapped up in the past, like insecure in any way. I can't imagine being concerned whatsoever about an ex being married or moving on, or what his new woman looks like.

So no, not all women think like the original poster.

Old 05-01-2014, 01:40 AM

92 posts, read 101,683 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsun556 View Post

Is this just you or are all women like this? Why be upset!! NO COMPRENDE!!
It's just her (and other needy women/those who can't move on); no worries, we're not all like that!

Old 05-01-2014, 11:00 AM

9,408 posts, read 11,927,798 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cindersslipper View Post
Yes these people find each other.

Have a look down your street or in your Walmart, there's AT LEAST one couple who don't have sex, ever, no how, no way.

I wish them well.

They have something over the rest of us, whose genitals pretty much rule the roost despite our better judgement.
They are easy to identify. Just look for wedding bands.

Old 05-02-2014, 12:54 AM

639 posts, read 678,520 times
Just forget about him move on and try to find someone else for you.. your past just hurt you only so just move on..

Old 05-02-2014, 03:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by relationshippro View Post
Just forget about him move on and try to find someone else for you.. your past just hurt you only so just move on..
You're right, relationshippro! I am over him, we were never in love, but it still hurt me to hear that he was married because it made it clear to me that I've made zero progress in the last 5 years and that's not a good thing. But this might've been the wake up call that I needed.

I'm done replying to this thread because I've said all I needed to say, but the last time I asked for a thread to be closed, I was told that my request alone wasn't a valid reason to have it closed.

Old 05-02-2014, 05:39 AM

6,032 posts, read 9,208,988 times
No sex? That wasn't a relationship.

5 years ago.... if you aren't over it by now, you will never get over it. Obviously he has gotten over it quite well.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships