Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-29-2014, 10:38 AM

250 posts, read 400,505 times

Advertisements

Those are the good ones, embrace it!

You know how many stale, boring, cold fish girls there are out there?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-29-2014, 10:39 AM

438 posts, read 1,532,422 times
She's 31 and lost her virginity just two years ago at the age of 29. She's only been with a few guys. My feelings are, if she's new to sex in general and likes it so much, she'll be curious on what other guys are like in bed.

What if I'm not able to see her for a week? Am I supposed to believe that she can wait that long? She says she's impatient and has ADD. She also has a couple of straight, single, male friends one is a coworker who she occasionally goes to happy hour with. On top of that, her longest relationship is 4 months. We've been dating for 2 months.

I'm just adding things up and I'm having a real hard time believing this girl isn't going to screw around on me.

Old 05-29-2014, 10:44 AM

8,779 posts, read 9,465,700 times
Why are you in a relationship with someone who makes you feel uncomfortable?

Have you spoke to her directly about you concerns? Because now is the time...

Old 05-29-2014, 10:45 AM

5,472 posts, read 7,612,909 times
Some people have high sex drive, but one thing to remember is that persons sex drive also changes during different stages in their life, so its definitely something to keep in mind, when planning a future together. I wouldn't worry too much about it. You should be focusing on how promiscuous she is, when single, because there is a lot more correlation between womans level promiscuity and likelihood of her cheating in the future.

Old 05-29-2014, 10:45 AM

2,134 posts, read 3,045,953 times
If you really feel that way then just go ahead and dump her already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost Leaf View Post
She's 31 and lost her virginity just two years ago at the age of 29. She's only been with a few guys. My feelings are, if she's new to sex in general and likes it so much, she'll be curious on what other guys are like in bed.

What if I'm not able to see her for a week? Am I supposed to believe that she can wait that long? She says she's impatient and has ADD. She also has a couple of straight, single, male friends one is a coworker who she occasionally goes to happy hour with. On top of that, her longest relationship is 4 months. We've been dating for 2 months.

I'm just adding things up and I'm having a real hard time believing this girl isn't going to screw around on me.

Old 05-29-2014, 10:47 AM

6,548 posts, read 7,287,101 times
Many guys would dream of having a partner that at least wanted sex as much as them but in your case it seems there are more negatives than positive in this relationship. Perhaps you jumped to a relationship too soon instead of taking your time to know her more and later along the road realize she was not your type.

Old 05-29-2014, 10:53 AM

3,051 posts, read 3,284,075 times
Quote:

I know a lot of people are joking, but it does sound like you have trust issues. You have two choices here:

1.) Either trust that she cares enough about you to remain faithful.

2.) Break up with her and work on your trust issues, because your suspicions aren't fair to her.

Also, if you can't see her for a week, there are ways around that, e.g. sexting or phone sex.

My honest opinion is that this relationship is destined to fail. It's only been two months and you are already questioning her.

Old 05-29-2014, 11:10 AM

16,960 posts, read 17,369,796 times
Quote:

Nympho or not, just about every woman is capable of cheating (believe you me) just cross your fingers and hope it doesn't happen to you; that's all you can do.

Now go bang your gf and don't worry about something that might not even happen

Old 05-29-2014, 11:25 AM

5,624 posts, read 6,855,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lost leaf View Post
she's 31 and lost her virginity just two years ago at the age of 29. She's only been with a few guys. My feelings are, if she's new to sex in general and likes it so much, she'll be curious on what other guys are like in bed.

What if i'm not able to see her for a week? Am i supposed to believe that she can wait that long? She says she's impatient and has add. She also has a couple of straight, single, male friends one is a coworker who she occasionally goes to happy hour with. On top of that, her longest relationship is 4 months. We've been dating for 2 months.

I'm just adding things up and i'm having a real hard time believing this girl isn't going to screw around on me.
then dump her.

Old 05-29-2014, 12:30 PM

87 posts, read 108,198 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarbonCountyLiving View Post
I know a lot of people are joking, but it does sound like you have trust issues. You have two choices here:

1.) Either trust that she cares enough about you to remain faithful.

2.) Break up with her and work on your trust issues, because your suspicions aren't fair to her.

Also, if you can't see her for a week, there are ways around that, e.g. sexting or phone sex.

My honest opinion is that this relationship is destined to fail. It's only been two months and you are already questioning her.

Yeah, but it's normal to start questioning a relationship early on. Do you think it would be more likely to happen 2+ years down the road? Of course not.

Apart from that, I agree with your tips. Only a few options here.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships