Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-22-2014, 02:35 PM

7,685 posts, read 6,196,107 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy64 View Post
Women don't "need" men NOR "want" them today. (At least not for very long).

A good percentage of Women don't need Men until it's time to pay the bill even if she's working and earning her own money.

Without men who built the buildings, roads, infrastructure, etc., that was there before most women decided to go to work to use them.

Men are needed to pay for her diamond ring.

Men are needed to keep the divorce industry solvent.

Don't hate on me, this is/has been in place and enforced every second.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-22-2014, 03:31 PM

814 posts, read 760,231 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy64 View Post
Women don't "need" men NOR "want" them today. (At least not for very long).
They want a certain kinda man. It's crazy how many women I have to meet to find one who's interested. When they get older is when they get lonely and start changing their ways. Get real about their standards and start trying to date regular guys. Unfortunately by that time they're no longer desirable. They've aged, gained weight, in debt, kids ect. You know what, I don't feel sorry for them. They didn't wanna date these same men while in their prime.

Old 08-22-2014, 03:41 PM

540 posts, read 453,371 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaycich View Post
They want a certain kinda man. It's crazy how many women I have to meet to find one who's interested. When they get older is when they get lonely and start changing their ways. Get real about their standards and start trying to date regular guys. Unfortunately by that time they're no longer desirable. They've aged, gained weight, in debt, kids ect. You know what, I don't feel sorry for them. They didn't wanna date these same men while in their prime.
Im gonna be that "old geezer" that dates 18 year olds and up since ill be established by the time im 30.

18 and and above can get the "love". Women my age had their chance. If it sounds like Im bitter...its because i am lol. Everyone has some kind of baggage. Mine just comes from not getting any play during my younger years.

Old 08-22-2014, 03:48 PM

2,704 posts, read 1,831,065 times
"18 and above" is a wide net you are casting. Are you sure that's what you meant to say?

Old 08-22-2014, 03:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterflyfish View Post
"18 and above" is a wide net you are casting. Are you sure that's what you meant to say?
18 is an adult so yes from 18 to a year or two below my current age.

Old 08-22-2014, 03:55 PM

2,704 posts, read 1,831,065 times
Thanks for clarifying. Not knowing how old you are, when I read "18 and above" I took it to mean 18 to 120 years old. LOL

Old 08-22-2014, 04:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterflyfish View Post
Thanks for clarifying. Not knowing how old you are, when I read "18 and above" I took it to mean 18 to 120 years old. LOL
Lmao thats not to say i wouldnt lay with an older woman ( my record being 49 years old ). If shes a hot granny then she can get business. But the above range only applies to dating.

Old 08-22-2014, 09:19 PM

5,251 posts, read 3,609,565 times
Once I realized that I wasn't interested in being a parent it was easy to prefer not to want to live with the same person for decades, I've always been pretty independent anyway. Getting older my views have softened, there aren't that many years left ahead now, but my habits may have hardened & it would be more work to accommodate each other's habits & temperment.

Old 08-22-2014, 11:29 PM

2,765 posts, read 3,629,795 times
Better off single than miserably and unhappily married.

Old 08-23-2014, 12:06 AM

9,726 posts, read 16,742,163 times
I don't have any interest in marriage, but the main reasons I'm single are:

1. I almost never meet women who are actually available.

2. When I do, one of us simply isn't attracted to the other or there's some other reason she's "off limits", as in she's much younger than me or she's a coworker, etc.

3. When a woman actually shows some sort of interest me, I'm hilariously oblivious and don't realize until it's too late.

In short, I'm not single because I want to be single, and neither are most single guys I know.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships