Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-26-2008, 01:21 PM

18,431 posts, read 34,360,429 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalogirl View Post
There was lots more that she told me. Hopefully she'll get the help that she needs and for her daughter to. Personally, I think the guy should have his hoo-ha chopped off with a spoon....slowly!! But, that's just my opinion
Yes he should. Do unto others as you would have done to yourself.

he did not follow the rules.

I have her scheduled rather quickly with someone, and I hope this person is helpful for her.

Your kindness and compassion rang through the other day. You were so good with her. I watched you guys, as I was trying to prepare myself for her when she came up.

I was trying to get the feel of what kind of way she was in at the time, so I would be able to react, and act upon it.

You did great with her. I tried to as well.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-26-2008, 02:30 PM

11,887 posts, read 36,925,657 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalogirl View Post
There was lots more that she told me. Hopefully she'll get the help that she needs and for her daughter to. Personally, I think the guy should have his hoo-ha chopped off with a spoon....slowly!! But, that's just my opinion
Yes, chopped off with a SLEDGE HAMMER. This sheiza-head should be imprisoned and forced to live in the nude with a bunch of big, beefy "good ol' boys" that can provide him with this particular brand of horror for the rest of his life.

Old 01-26-2008, 02:32 PM

283 posts, read 524,183 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cinderobyn View Post
Yes he should. Do unto others as you would have done to yourself.

he did not follow the rules.

I have her scheduled rather quickly with someone, and I hope this person is helpful for her.

Your kindness and compassion rang through the other day. You were so good with her. I watched you guys, as I was trying to prepare myself for her when she came up.

I was trying to get the feel of what kind of way she was in at the time, so I would be able to react, and act upon it.

You did great with her. I tried to as well.
Thanks, my heart was breaking for her. Being so strong when she had to be. Being the mother bear for her child. You don't know how bad i just wanted to wrap my arms around her and cry.

lol Syn, we'll let you have a go at him.

Old 01-26-2008, 02:33 PM

283 posts, read 524,183 times
Anyways, back to your regularly scheduled program of the great coffee debate.

Old 01-26-2008, 04:34 PM

Yes coffee... I had so much coffee today that .... well... everyone knows what coffee does.

Too much coffee.. way too much coffee...

Old 01-26-2008, 06:03 PM

Ok, I must be getting old.

It is 8pm and I am getting tired.

I was out in town earlier and it was dark. I had been looking around in a couple of shops, and the I was going to head over to Wally World.

Well, I headed on over there, and looked at how many cars were in the parking lot, and I kept on going.

Yep... I was not even about to go into that concrete jungle... not even. People up in there are ca~ra~zee...
The cars were parked almost all the way to the end of the lot, and I was not about to subject myself to that kind of insanity.

No going back to Chritmas time. I have made it past then,,lol

not to go back,,,til the next time!

Whew!

Old 01-27-2008, 03:41 AM

672 posts, read 2,125,480 times
Good morning all,
This feels strange to be typing this time of morning, without looking over my shoulder. I actually got part of last night off. I'm home right now, with a pot of coffee brewing. I'm gonna try to stay up til around noonish, or maybe one pm, or so. Then, tonight at 11pm, a new workweek will begin for me. I hope to get to see my sweetie this morning. That will be re-freshing, unless shes pee-ed at me about something, and hasn't told me yet. In other news, today is my sons birthday! He will turn 26 today. And, I can still remember the day he was born. Lying there in that incubator, winking at me because the attending nurse was so sexy! LOL. I havn't seen him in a few months though, because he lives quite a distance from me. I will call him, and wake him up here in another hour or so. Wish him a happy birthday. He will probably say, why the hell are you waking me up so early on a sunday for. I will say, well, when you were younger, you did it to me ALL the time. Anyway, I hope everyone on here has a caffiene inspired, super great Sunday!!

Old 01-27-2008, 06:19 AM

12,169 posts, read 17,649,226 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis58 View Post
Good morning all,
This feels strange to be typing this time of morning, without looking over my shoulder. I actually got part of last night off. I'm home right now, with a pot of coffee brewing. I'm gonna try to stay up til around noonish, or maybe one pm, or so. Then, tonight at 11pm, a new workweek will begin for me. I hope to get to see my sweetie this morning. That will be re-freshing, unless shes pee-ed at me about something, and hasn't told me yet. In other news, today is my sons birthday! He will turn 26 today. And, I can still remember the day he was born. Lying there in that incubator, winking at me because the attending nurse was so sexy! LOL. I havn't seen him in a few months though, because he lives quite a distance from me. I will call him, and wake him up here in another hour or so. Wish him a happy birthday. He will probably say, why the hell are you waking me up so early on a sunday for. I will say, well, when you were younger, you did it to me ALL the time. Anyway, I hope everyone on here has a caffiene inspired, super great Sunday!!
Dennis, I hope your son has a happy birthday. He's over a quarter of a century old! What type of work do you do in the middle of the night, while I'm asleep?

Old 01-27-2008, 06:24 AM

Yes, what do you do Dennis? Was it something nuclear? I can't remember...

Happy Birthday to your son!!!!

Coffee is almost gone now, getting a little cold....

Yesterday... I had coffee overkill. Will I not do it again?

As the sands of time... heehee so are the days of our lives!

Hello? McFly?

I think on the way into town today I will stop at Thank Heaven its 7-11 and get another great big ole honkin cuppa coffee!!!!!!

hahahahahahaha... the repricutions (sp) will follow, just as they did yesterday... am I afeerd?

Oh no I am not!

lol.. ok, I am a goof this morning..... I should re read Karlas thread and see if it is Nat'l crazy butt day today....

Old 01-27-2008, 06:40 AM

Default 4,500

OK, I had to be sure to post here for my 4,500th post.

It is true, the past 2-3 days, I have been quite the posting fool around here at C-D.

Sometimes, one cannot help it.

I am thinking of walking the track today. Of all the things I have to do here... for some reason, I am thinking of walking the track.

I have come so far from my days of the walk, the walk of the track of freedom.

In those days, all of my thoughts, my feelings, my what will I do's turning into strength.. such strength. Strength like one would not believe.

All of those worries soon became me looking at nature, as I had never seen it before.

It was as though for all of my life, I saw things in black and white.

Then one day, I opened my eyes to see color.

Color so very vivid, so alive. Me knowing. Knowing it is my life, and I would take it back.

And I did, and it is mine. A small laugh came out as I typed those words.

I took it back, and I am living it.

When I see things in black and white, it is because I WANT to, not because I do not know there is color.

To see the green of the trees, slick from the morning dew.. the orange and black of the little turtle, in the hiking path that day.

The sun reflecting off of the river.

Everything has a wonderful color these days. I am in living color.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships