Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-30-2014, 09:14 PM

52,269 posts, read 52,700,922 times

Advertisements

Yeah, I've pretty much got my own little "Sophie's choice" going on with trying to a pick a fav food.....

I forgot to mention that Mrs. Chow just did up a Lebanese garlic dip/sauce recently, it came out pretty good and as a side bennie, no vampires for miles.......

Old 10-30-2014, 09:20 PM

11,879 posts, read 14,211,423 times
Good night CSD, Chow, Sixy, Artemis, and all of your respective families. I'll be signing my final forms for employment at Ford tomorrow. So glad that I'm finally a step closer to my dream internship.

Old 10-30-2014, 09:27 PM

14,767 posts, read 17,116,607 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Sixy* View Post
Looks YUMMY!

I could live off Mediterranean/Greek/Lebanese food. It's my weakness.

I don't do either cooking method with chicken.

Usually we have it grilled unless it's in soup, then it's simmered. Every so often I'll cook it in a skillet.
oh me too. Greek & Lebanese are my favourites... I make the best Tzatziki ... I learnt off my friends mum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adi from the Brunswicks View Post
I like Italian. Just cant go wrong with yummy italian food, and all the good music they play at the high end restaurants. I'm such a sucker for it, and often concentrate more on the food than dinner table discussions . Artemis, I'd like to try out your specialities once .
LOL! of course!

Quote:
Good night CSD, Chow, Sixy, Artemis, and all of your respective families. I'll be signing my final forms for employment at Ford tomorrow. So glad that I'm finally a step closer to my dream internship.

Goodnight

.. and I missed that.. Congratulations are in order !

Last edited by artemis agrotera; 10-30-2014 at 10:33 PM..

Old 10-30-2014, 09:32 PM

19,429 posts, read 15,248,700 times
Okay, you guys, now I'm hungry again...

Old 10-30-2014, 09:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaOfGrass View Post
Okay, you guys, now I'm hungry again...
We didn't eat Chinese food....

Old 10-30-2014, 10:04 PM

Went over to yelp and gave that Thai restaurant a positive review and I was surprised how many people gave it poor reviews and most of the poor reviews said that the food was good but that the portions were small.

My name is Chowhound, right?? I've got to drop a few extra pounds and if I'm saying that portion sizes were fine... you can take that shyt to the bank...

Silly reason to ding a restaurant because they don't load you up with tons of crappy mediocre stuff... I'd much rather get the higher quality, multi layered flavors of food and deal with average to slightly less average portions sizes........ than just get a bunch of crapola.....

It's like Domino's pizza advertising for a large pie with a bunch of breadstick for some cheap price... but yeah... it's ****house stuff....... course they'll cram tons of it at ya... I mean... how expensive is it for a restaurant to crank out cheap stuff like breadsticks...... Oh well.... the silly American consumer with their bigger is better mentality.........

Old 10-30-2014, 10:31 PM

35,094 posts, read 51,251,824 times
Quote:

Goodnight Adi, did I miss where you announced you got the internship? If I did I am sorry and congratulations.
Where is this located? You will be moving again right?

Old 10-30-2014, 10:36 PM

35,094 posts, read 51,251,824 times
A $16.00 (I think) investment on Saturday made my quilting life easier this evening.
I purchase a can of spray temporary bond and I remembered this evening that I did this on Saturday.
I took the quilt I am currently working on and put it on my long table, separated the top fabric and batting from the bottom fabric that is not stitched yet, sprayed the temporary bond, put the batting down and smoothed it out, sprayed the top of the batting and put the top fabric down over the batting and smoothed it down, trimmed the bottom edge a bit and it has made a huge difference in the time it takes to get the stitching done across the quilt now.

I wish I would have remember sooner that I made that purchase.

Old 10-31-2014, 01:07 AM

I remember taking English classes in HS and college such as argumentative writing and I remember having a distinct fear of not being able to make the minimum word requirements...

LOL.. well... those days are gone cause I could rant on for a good bit and be somewhat articulate in the process.... course that's subjective, but you get what I mean....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships