Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-21-2014, 04:01 PM

52,395 posts, read 52,893,910 times

Advertisements

At the risk of sounding mean, there is one poster here that just grinds my gears, I mean to the point of wanting to inflict some kind of damage to something.... yeah, I know, I shouldn't let someone get to me that way, but anyways, I haven't seen them post in a good while.... the thought of them being gone fills me with glee... LOL...

Old 11-21-2014, 04:04 PM

837 posts, read 963,636 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
A the risk of sounding mean, there is one poster here that just grinds my gears, I mean to the point of wanting to inflict some kind of damaged to something.... yeah, I know, I shouldn't let someone get to me that way, but anyways, I haven't seen them post in a good while.... the thought of them being gone fills me with glee... LOL...
Wow. Never knew you felt that way about me, Chow. I think we should take this out back to the alley and duke it out mano a womano.

The reason I took a long hiatus from CD months ago was because of a single poster that had to bring up alpha/beta PUA stuff in every single comment made. The thread could have been about puppies and they would respond with sexist agenda drivel.

Old 11-21-2014, 04:05 PM

15,714 posts, read 21,111,516 times
OMG, my husband just pulled into the driveway...at 6:05 pm! I think I might faint. And here I thought I'd get on here and goof off and catch up.

This is quite the rarity!

Old 11-21-2014, 04:11 PM

52,395 posts, read 52,893,910 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by glenmorangie View Post
Wow. Never knew you felt that way about me, Chow. I think we should take this out back to alley and duke it out mano a womano.

The reason I took a long hiatus from CD months ago was because of a single poster that had to bring up alpha/beta PUA stuff in every single comment made. The thread could have been about puppies and they would respond with sexist agenda drivel.
LOL @ mano a womano....

Yeah, there is a poster here that can't ever ever ever mention a post without talking about not getting enough sex... I mean I straight out tell the guy that he had a serious sex addiction... I mean every post he'd work in about he couldn't get enough sex.

I'm like SHUT THE F up already....... good lord... I've hung out with dudes my whole life and you hear comments here and there about not being able to get laid, but this poster was and is so over the top, I think I'd probably blast him in the chops if I ever met him in real life... LOL....

LOL, we probably shouldn't be talking about other posters... trying to keep it generic and not name names.....

Old 11-21-2014, 04:13 PM

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

In my opinion, sex is readily available if you're willing to step away from the computer and deal with the harsh, unforgiving task of talking to the opposite sex.

It may not be good, it may not last long, but there's always someone ready and willing if you look in the right places.

Old 11-21-2014, 04:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adi from the Brunswicks View Post
My friend has asked me to be a wingman for his date.

I said I'm coming if he agrees to pay for my dinner as well .
Did he already set up a date with a single man/woman? Does he or she know you're coming along?

I never heard of bringing a wingman after you already scored the date.

Old 11-21-2014, 04:19 PM

11,879 posts, read 14,249,655 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by glenmorangie View Post
Did he already set up a date with a single man/woman? Does he or she know you're coming along?

I never heard of bringing a wingman after you already scored the date.
Geez, I'm not sure and will ask. If not, then I'll just go to another table and eat. Whatever they prefer is fine by me.

Damn, he had the knack to stir my appetite coming back from weight training, and I'm gonna end up blowing some bucks tonight for dinner regardless .

Old 11-21-2014, 04:21 PM

15,714 posts, read 21,111,516 times
Quote:
Icky scenario here.

My friend has asked me to be a wingman for his date.

I said I'm coming if he agrees to either split equal or pay for my dinner as well, regardless of how the date goes. I'm hungry and just accompanying for the food, LOL .
Huh? Why would he want you to go on a date with him? And why would you be interested in going?
Is she bringing a friend for you? Or is it just going to be the 3 of you?

That is freakin' weird Adi.

Old 11-21-2014, 04:23 PM

11,879 posts, read 14,249,655 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Sixy* View Post
Huh? Why would he want you to go on a date with him? And why would you be interested in going?
Is she bringing a friend for you? Or is it just going to be the 3 of you?

That is freakin' weird Adi.
He is dating a girl and asked me to be his wingman. I'm really feeling awkward now. I guess no will be my answer, although I do like meeting new people in general.

I'll get back to doing math, because that's all I'm fit for.

Old 11-21-2014, 04:24 PM

Quote:
Geez, I'm not sure and will ask. If not, then I'll just go to another table and eat. Whatever they prefer is fine by me.

Damn, he had the knack to stir my appetite coming back from weight training, and I'm gonna end up blowing some bucks tonight for dinner regardless .
That's strange. Why would your friend need you to sit at another table during their date? Is he afraid she's going to try to stab him with a steak knife?

If your friend is asking you to spend your evening essentially eating dinner at another table, you better expect him to pick up the bill for you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships