Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-22-2014, 03:59 AM

1,028 posts, read 1,122,567 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TelecasterBlues View Post
Well yeah, I mean...girls don't fart. Don't you know that? Girls are perfect creatures who never fart. Don't be so naieve and offensive. Everybody knows that girls don't fart.

...girls don't fart.
They fart, of course, but they fart by butterflies and flowers.

Old 10-22-2014, 04:09 AM

13,496 posts, read 18,195,836 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by waviking24 View Post
No sir. We were at the dinner table and it came out louder than I thought and I accidentally woke up the baby that was sleeping in its chair, so I think some were annoyed at this. My girlfriend said that this was the last straw and even though she hasn't heard me pass gas before she knows that I do because she says that it often smells like cow manure when we are together.
If you smell like a cow barn "often," as she claims, then she was right to give you the heave-ho.

Besides, you've been dating for two weeks only. This does not make her your girlfriend unless you are age seven.

Old 10-22-2014, 04:25 AM

1,561 posts, read 2,371,891 times
I am seriously dying laughing. Maybe because I am exhausted from working all night, but I am dying.

Old 10-22-2014, 04:29 AM

4,290 posts, read 4,012,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by colcat View Post
I am seriously dying laughing. Maybe because I am exhausted from working all night, but I am dying.
who not hilarious thread ever

Old 10-22-2014, 07:40 AM

530 posts, read 902,742 times
Default Rich

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanillaChocolate View Post
Yep. That comment proves it's a troll topic.

I didn't find them funny even then. But you'd be surprised. I went to HS with 2 guys who would fart loudly in class, and laugh about it and the smell.

I agree, I think the OP made the whole thing up most likely, but who knows. That and if not I think he is really not apologetic because he thinks its perfectly normal because his family raised him that way & she and her family probably have the problem. . The post could have been an attempt to rally support for his absurd rude behavior. And Lingerie after two weeks! Come on! Lingerie for this such is nutty as well. And I'm also with those of you who said, uh last straw. This guy probably has multiple issues and gas may not be the only thing he needs a Doctor for, that is unless he is in Jr. High.

If it is a true story --- then glad the gf only wasted 2 weeks and cuddos to her for moving on!

Old 10-22-2014, 11:34 AM

12,970 posts, read 9,659,574 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by colcat View Post
Because you are imagining the look on the faces of the people at the dinner table? That look of disgust, horror,loathing for what he did.

Last edited by ipaper; 10-22-2014 at 11:42 AM..

Old 10-22-2014, 11:42 AM

12,970 posts, read 9,659,574 times
Do people actually go to the doctor for passing gas so much, and what condition would a person have? I have personally never heard of that. Sounds like all you would have to do is change your diet or a good colon cleansing.

Old 10-22-2014, 11:47 AM

10,216 posts, read 8,308,431 times
I laughed out loud in class by this now everyone's looking at me . Everybody farts (even women). What a dumb reason to break up with someone.

Old 10-22-2014, 12:05 PM

59 posts, read 69,393 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipaper View Post
Do people actually go to the doctor for passing gas so much, and what condition would a person have? I have personally never heard of that. Sounds like all you would have to do is change your diet or a good colon cleansing.

People do and I told wavking he should go or consider the gastroenterologist because clearly that's nasty if he's doing it alllllll the time. Bad foods definitely contribute to a lot of farting but pills do too and by pills I mean vitamins and supplements that are totally healthy, just not good to over take them....

He didn't reply to me or to many posts I am grossed out that he and his family think it's so appropriate and I'm also confused why he thinks getting her lingerie after 2 weeks of dating is an appropriate gift when she dumped him for farting as it is. Very strange

Old 10-22-2014, 12:22 PM

1,174 posts, read 2,514,620 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by waviking24 View Post
My girlfriend who I have been seeing for 2 weeks now broke up with me because I passed gas loudly in front of her and her family. I find this absurd and am very torn up about it. How do you react when your significant other passes gas in front of you and/or your family? Would you break up with them?
Dude... You can't start relaxing on the mystery in a relationship two weeks in. Your fault, no question. Learn from this.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships