Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-31-2014, 07:02 AM

14,078 posts, read 16,616,844 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by halfamazing View Post
I respect that. Now if you willingly take him up on his invite into his place after the date, I hope you are still not thinking movie and make out and perhaps open to more. Remember, 2 keys to the car now...
I have to have sex with him if he invites me over?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-31-2014, 07:05 AM

6,720 posts, read 8,393,786 times
How about you ask her? Isn't that what most people do?

Old 10-31-2014, 07:07 AM

49,927 posts, read 59,966,647 times
Quote:
But I have often read on these forums where women come back screaming about how they did all they could by inviting the guy over to her place and setting the mood but the man never took charge and seduced her. It's a no win situation I tell you.
All the OP asked was, "Does 'inviting me in' mean sex?"

The bold ^^^ is you taking it and running with it.

The answer to HIS question is NO.

Old 10-31-2014, 07:08 AM

2,846 posts, read 2,971,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Like Sugar View Post
I have to have sex with him if he invites me over?
No, but you are open to movies and make out. It may not necessarily be his extent. You can't set the pace in all aspects. Kissing for some is sacred and even that is asking for much. So for you to extend to kissing is the same way others may extend to touching.

I am not saying anything has to happen and communication is key. But you can't make out but freak out if a man suggests more. Not that it should happen but don't be surprised.

Old 10-31-2014, 07:10 AM

Location: IN>Germany>ND>OH>TX>CA>Currently NoVa and a Vacation Lake House in PA
3,259 posts, read 4,335,726 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skywalker2014 View Post
I have a question, maybe it's a dumb one, but when a woman living alone invites her date to come inside...does she wants sex involved?

What do you think?
I'm pretty sure she has something nefarious planned, and you should be afraid for your life. Ask yourself this, would anyone miss you if your disappeared? This woman could have been plotting for just such an opportunity for a long time. Be careful my friend, be careful!

Old 10-31-2014, 07:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wmsn4Life View Post
All the OP asked was, "Does 'inviting me in' mean sex?"

The bold ^^^ is you taking it and running with it.

The answer to HIS question is NO.

How about you relax. It's 9AM. I am responding to some of the other posts that suggested that the OP shouldn't assume. I simply stated that there have been other threads with women complaining that the man didn't do anything. Meaning, sometimes when a man just goes with the flow and does nothing, he never gets to come back because he didn't make a move. C'mon....

Old 10-31-2014, 07:12 AM

35,094 posts, read 51,259,761 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skywalker2014 View Post
I have a question, maybe it's a dumb one, but when a woman living alone invites her date to come inside...does she wants sex involved?

What do you think?

No, being invited inside is not an automatic that she wants sex involved, when you are invited inside whether a woman lives alone or not it means you were invited inside her "home" you were not invited into her hooch.

Old 10-31-2014, 07:13 AM

49,927 posts, read 59,966,647 times
Quote:
How about you relax. It's 9AM. I am responding to some of the other posts that suggested that the OP shouldn't assume. I simply stated that there have been other threads with women complaining that the man didn't do anything. C'mon....
You telling ME to relax is the height of irony.

You are the one who needs to dial it down. You contradict yourself all the time.

Bringing in info from other threads is called hijacking.

Old 10-31-2014, 07:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wmsn4Life View Post
You telling ME to relax is the height of irony.

You are the one who needs to dial it down. You contradict yourself all the time.

Bringing in info from other threads is called hijacking.
Ok, I didn't know you were a certified thread buffer. I will watch myself next time. Don't want to get on your bad side.
It's all love!

Old 10-31-2014, 07:23 AM

5,121 posts, read 6,805,785 times
Maybe, maybe not. It depends on the woman.

It could be that she's getting comfortable with you and taking steps to a more intimate relationship, slowly. Maybe she's at a point where she feels safe enough with you to let you in to her personal space--but that's it right now.

Or maybe she's the type to go from 0-60 and just want to hop in bed right away.

I think what has happened prior to her inviting you to her place can be a big clue... have you kissed yet, made out a little, made out "a lot," etc. but it's just that, a clue, not a clear indication. So when in doubt, ask (either by words or actions).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships