Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-31-2014, 07:25 AM

2,846 posts, read 2,971,723 times

Advertisements

Like I always say, it all depends on the time of day you are posting in terms of what responses you get. It's early so we are clearly getting some soft ball responses. Wait til the skunks wake up.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-31-2014, 07:26 AM

6,126 posts, read 10,111,132 times
Maybe, but I wouldn't assume that at all. In fact, in most cases I would assume that wasn't her intention.

Old 10-31-2014, 07:27 AM

12,030 posts, read 9,346,714 times
I usually can tell if a women wants sex. I do not understand these men and women that do not have a clue about such a simple activity.

Woman invites you in: She may or she may not be thinking sex. For the love of God look for other clues.

Old 10-31-2014, 07:29 AM

3,201 posts, read 4,411,721 times
i already gave the best advise

be a man

if she says no then its no sex

she cant be angry at you for trying to get some (normal women)

---

as we all know we cant read womens minds... so therefore you are going to have that segment of women who get offended at the *audacity* of a man thinking that she wanted sex

then we have the other crazy women that are upset that you didnt try anything

thats just how it is... so your best option is to always be a man and try to get some

Old 10-31-2014, 07:29 AM

49,927 posts, read 59,966,647 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julian658 View Post
I usually can tell if a women wants sex. I do not understand these men and women that do not have a clue about such a simple activity.

Woman invites you in: She may or she may not be thinking sex. For the love of God look for other clues.
I think they just WISH it were as easy as, "You wanna come in?"

Old 10-31-2014, 07:30 AM

37,409 posts, read 53,593,150 times
Nope.

Old 10-31-2014, 07:30 AM

7,492 posts, read 11,832,525 times
No.

Old 10-31-2014, 07:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julian658 View Post

I sense the OP is not looking for one word responses. He actually needs some advice so shall we?

Actually, it can take a whole lot of persistence (not to be confused with force). Just playing, going from 1 place to another. A lot of times, after all that kissing, things get to the point of no return which wasn’t expected in the first place. OMG those are the best. When you least expected it. But, you have to be a man. You have to play it cool but also make it known you are beast.

Old 10-31-2014, 07:43 AM

5,121 posts, read 6,805,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by halfamazing View Post
Like I always say, it all depends on the time of day you are posting in terms of what responses you get. It's early so we are clearly getting some soft ball responses. Wait til the skunks wake up.
Who you calling soft!

Okay... truth is, when a woman invites you to her place it's because she wants to harvest your kidneys. If you do take her up on the offer to come in, be very wary... especially if you see lots of empty ice bags in the trash, head for the door ASAP.

Just trying to make people smile. I still stand by my answer that it depends on the woman and your history (especially physical history) with her so far. And there are ways to "ask" short of actually asking. Give her a soft kiss... then maybe another... judge her reaction, is she stepping up and trying for more or is she backing away from your advances etc, etc and use your common sense. And if you are still in doubt, again, just ask, "hey, wanna fool around a little" or whatever your style is.

Old 10-31-2014, 07:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jillabean View Post
Who you calling soft!

Okay... truth is, when a woman invites you to her place it's because she wants to harvest your kidneys. If you do take her up on the offer to come in, be very wary... especially if you see lots of empty ice bags in the trash, head for the door ASAP.

Just trying to make people smile. I still stand by my answer that it depends on the woman and your history (especially physical history) with her so far. And there are ways to "Ask" short of actually asking. Give her a soft kiss... then maybe another... judge her reaction, etc, etc and use your common sense.
Exactly. Just like you said. Test the waters and see how it goes but I feel that a man can't just sit there with the coffee cup in his hand all night.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships