Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-23-2015, 12:59 PM

564 posts, read 747,445 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idon'tdateyou View Post
The reason people are upset is because she doesn't need it, she (according to her)owns two cars and two homes. That's not the person who needs help through the system. She also mentioned she doesn't even use it. If she truly needed it that would be another story.
How can she qualify for help if she doesn't need it and owns two homes? That's strange

Old 01-23-2015, 01:07 PM

10,029 posts, read 10,894,931 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winchupuata View Post
How can she qualify for help if she doesn't need it and owns two homes? That's strange
That's what she is claiming. She claims to have all this money to invest and bought two homes yet receives food stamps and Medicaid she doesn't need. Then she says that she takes the money because she considers it child support. That is weird and doesn't even make sense because child support should be from the dad (she has a deadbeat baby daddy)while food stamps and Medicaid is courtesy of the tax payers.

Old 01-23-2015, 01:10 PM

41,936 posts, read 36,974,024 times
Quote:
That's what she is claiming. She claims to have all this money to invest and bought two homes yet receives food stamps and Medicaid she doesn't need. Then she says that she takes the money because she considers it child support. That is weird and doesn't even make sense because child support should be from the dad (she has a deadbeat baby daddy)while food stamps and Medicaid is courtesy of the tax payers.

Lets not forget about the second car she bought.

Old 01-23-2015, 01:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by timberline742 View Post
Lets not forget about the second car she bought.
Yeah that too. Nothing is adding up which makes me think she is either lying or is frauding the system.

Old 01-23-2015, 01:17 PM

1,754 posts, read 2,468,803 times
Lol x infinity.

I bet most of the posters complaining about the OP on welfare, also voted for the corrupt politicians that setup the system.

Keep on rocking in the free world.

Old 01-23-2015, 01:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwamjn View Post
Lol x infinity.

I bet most of the posters complaining about the OP on welfare, also voted for the corrupt politicians that setup the system.

Keep on rocking in the free world.
Generally, no. I tend to vote for politicians who are fiscally conservative, socially liberal. Sometimes that is hard to do so then I vote for the Libertarian candidate. We have several pro-welfare politicians but I always vote for their opponent.

Old 01-23-2015, 01:20 PM

41,936 posts, read 36,974,024 times
Quote:
Generally, no. I tend to vote for politicians who are fiscally conservative, socially liberal. Sometimes that is hard to do so then I vote for the Libertarian candidate. We have several pro-welfare politicians but I always vote for their opponent.

Every politician is pro welfare. It is just choosing candidates on which welfare they support the most (defense industry, food stamps, agriculture, etc).

Old 01-23-2015, 01:34 PM

34,938 posts, read 36,264,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LowonLuck View Post
The first "idiot" died. How dare him to be so selfish...Yes I am being sarcastic.

The second idiot is bipolar. He was great for years. When he went off, he went off in a big way. Again not my fault. Not really his fault either. It is what it is.
You said they were idiots. I didn't/don't know them.

Or, that's what you said here... did you not mean to call your deceased ex an idiot?

Anyway... point being... **** happens.

It's not your fault that you had kids with (alleged by you) idiots... but, people who you may want to date in the future WILL judge your decision-making skills. It's just a reality.

You need to be young and totally hot for most men to ignore it. You're pushing 40. They'll wonder why you didn't already wise up and find a guy who wasn't mental.

Sad reality, I know.

Old 01-23-2015, 01:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by timberline742 View Post
Every politician is pro welfare. It is just choosing candidates on which welfare they support the most (defense industry, food stamps, agriculture, etc).
Not all of them, you just need to read and know where they stand. It can be rough though finding these candidates.

Old 01-23-2015, 01:36 PM

34,938 posts, read 36,264,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by believe007 View Post
Lol.....the OP loves to pi$$ ya'll off....haven't you noticed?

Look at her other threads-- always bragging on how she's got so much,
lives a fabulous life & yet, still somehow gets welfare.

First off-- I'd never give her the pleasure of pi$$ing me off.

Second....what goes around comes around.
Karma is a b*tch & one way or another this little scam of hers will catch up to her.
You assume she's actually pissing people off.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships