Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Would u marry an ex prostitution
no that s stupid 32 74.42%
I might 4 9.30%
if I like her for sure! 7 16.28%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-20-2010, 05:02 PM

392 posts, read 1,095,937 times

Advertisements

Heck, with the average woman going to from 3 sexual partners to 50, many over 100 in their lifetime, why not? What's the difference? If a woman can have sex with 30 guys and still not be sure what she wants, then basically she is one anyhow in my book. Tata

Old 03-06-2010, 01:01 PM

1 posts, read 2,600 times
What about that girl who was trapped and then was force into prostitution???? I know one of the girl.. she have been rescued and want to marry the boy who has rescued her. But now the NGO is against their marriage. The boy once visited that brothel (his first visit), met this girl... she wanted to come out of that life... he started to like her and love her... he rescued her with the help of an NGO.. Now the NGO is against them... tell me doesn't she have the right to marry him...NGO said that the boy visited that place so he is not a good person.. Bt the boy visited that place that's why the girl is out now...

Old 03-06-2010, 08:21 PM

2,547 posts, read 2,738,429 times
As long as she doesnt tell me to hurry up or that Im taking too much time or am I done yet? Its really annoying.

Old 03-20-2010, 05:33 PM

10 posts, read 31,887 times
As came out in testamony with the "Hollywood Madame" of a few years back, as far as prostitution goes, as our daughter says, "my customers pay me to go away" whereas a significant other, wife, girlfriend, whatever who uses her body for barter, and then all too often they are stuck with the person....

She quickly adds that the difference between her and some of the men and women who work with/for her is that they see what they do, the sex part, as a business, while she thrills at the sex ... regardless whether it is hard/soft/good/bad/long/short ... then to get financial reward is simply icing on the cake.

Old 03-20-2010, 05:44 PM
GLS

1,985 posts, read 5,381,005 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by faxxxx View Post
and give reasons
This is a real dilemma because usually you don't want to marry someone who is unemployed!, and if she's still working.....

Old 03-20-2010, 06:10 PM

40,951 posts, read 49,206,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jet757f View Post
As long as she doesnt tell me to hurry up or that Im taking too much time or am I done yet? Its really annoying.
Or when you're headed to bed shes says "That's $300 and for $50 more I'll.....".

At least a good wife waits awhile before she takes your money.

Old 03-24-2010, 08:38 PM

1 posts, read 2,522 times
I fell in love with a beautiful, kind, sweet, sexy woman also a single mom of 3, that worked in the same building as me. I asked her on a date, we clicked and 5 months later moved in together. She had a rough past. Luckily all 3 boys were from the same dad. She was a teenager when she started having then with him. He was 4 years older than her depending on the time of year. Anyhow, to make a long story short, to late, we had moved in together, all 5 of us, and one day she and I kinda had a confession talk. I had been previously married and upon divorce had huge debt and didn't want to keep having to contact my ex to make sure she paid a bill in my name or not so we filed bankruptcy. I was ashamed of that and i only confessed it because we were considering buying a home together. She in turn said she had some things in her past that she was ashame of and jokingly I said, "what like sex for money?" she nodded yes to me. I was floored. I stewed about it for 3 days and then exploded after not talking to her much those 3 days. I had to know details! Let me explain. After having 3 children she has stretch marks and the mommy jelly belly. I don't mind, I think she is beautiful and sexy, but she wants to keep the lights off and her shirt on when we have sex. Well I'll tell u what I think. I asked her if she took her shirt off for this guy (luckily there was only one guy) she said no. I asked if he wore a condom, she said "oh yes, I made sure he did." I think she lied to me. If I'm paying for it which I never have, I wouldn't want to have husband/wife sex. Your going to get naked! I'm paying for it! If I know u, which she knew the guy, I'm not wearing a condom! You guys following so far? Secondly, she originally said she did it for the children, they needed to see doctors. I later found out it was for the guy she was living with that didn't have a job and he couldn't pay the rent which I also found out through her that not all 3 boys were living with them at the time, only the youngest. So now I ask u, and this is why I'm here, should I hold anything against her when as a husband, I get denied sex from her? This guy just text her and she'd come to his house and do him. Should I ever be denied? The more and more it ate at me the more and more I questioned her. One night she's a little tipsy and i ask more questions. First when sober she says it was horrible, a little alcohol and some questions and she says it was easy, $200 for 15 minutes of her time. Hell, she's smokin hot! I'd paid more! Anyhow, she has always been reckless, carefree and low self worth, low self esteem. Nothing I can do to raise it up no matter what I say to her. Seems to me she enjoyed the meaningless sex and the stranger more than she does a regular sex life with a committed husband. I'm so hurt. Why did she have to tell me? Wouldn't u have take. That secret to your grave with u? No one knew! She says she told me so there'd be no secrets but I think she shoulda kept that one to herself. So, in short, to late! I married a hooker/prostitute! And I hate it! It eats me alive daily! I wonder if she is just going through the motions with me too. I wonder if I'm being used for my income....

Old 03-24-2010, 09:13 PM

44,360 posts, read 20,070,158 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul1976 View Post
I fell in love with a beautiful, kind, sweet, sexy woman also a single mom of 3, that worked in the same building as me. I asked her on a date, we clicked and 5 months later moved in together. She had a rough past. Luckily all 3 boys were from the same dad. She was a teenager when she started having then with him. He was 4 years older than her depending on the time of year. Anyhow, to make a long story short, to late, we had moved in together, all 5 of us, and one day she and I kinda had a confession talk. I had been previously married and upon divorce had huge debt and didn't want to keep having to contact my ex to make sure she paid a bill in my name or not so we filed bankruptcy. I was ashamed of that and i only confessed it because we were considering buying a home together. She in turn said she had some things in her past that she was ashame of and jokingly I said, "what like sex for money?" she nodded yes to me. I was floored. I stewed about it for 3 days and then exploded after not talking to her much those 3 days. I had to know details! Let me explain. After having 3 children she has stretch marks and the mommy jelly belly. I don't mind, I think she is beautiful and sexy, but she wants to keep the lights off and her shirt on when we have sex. Well I'll tell u what I think. I asked her if she took her shirt off for this guy (luckily there was only one guy) she said no. I asked if he wore a condom, she said "oh yes, I made sure he did." I think she lied to me. If I'm paying for it which I never have, I wouldn't want to have husband/wife sex. Your going to get naked! I'm paying for it! If I know u, which she knew the guy, I'm not wearing a condom! You guys following so far? Secondly, she originally said she did it for the children, they needed to see doctors. I later found out it was for the guy she was living with that didn't have a job and he couldn't pay the rent which I also found out through her that not all 3 boys were living with them at the time, only the youngest. So now I ask u, and this is why I'm here, should I hold anything against her when as a husband, I get denied sex from her? This guy just text her and she'd come to his house and do him. Should I ever be denied? The more and more it ate at me the more and more I questioned her. One night she's a little tipsy and i ask more questions. First when sober she says it was horrible, a little alcohol and some questions and she says it was easy, $200 for 15 minutes of her time. Hell, she's smokin hot! I'd paid more! Anyhow, she has always been reckless, carefree and low self worth, low self esteem. Nothing I can do to raise it up no matter what I say to her. Seems to me she enjoyed the meaningless sex and the stranger more than she does a regular sex life with a committed husband. I'm so hurt. Why did she have to tell me? Wouldn't u have take. That secret to your grave with u? No one knew! She says she told me so there'd be no secrets but I think she shoulda kept that one to herself. So, in short, to late! I married a hooker/prostitute! And I hate it! It eats me alive daily! I wonder if she is just going through the motions with me too. I wonder if I'm being used for my income....

IMHO, if she loves you and she is faithful to you now, and treats you well now, and you love her, then her past does not matter. I give her credit for telling you the truth about the sex for money. Do you feel it's impossible to forgive her and move on? Perhaps some joint counseling will help you. Try to forgive her.

Old 03-24-2010, 09:51 PM

2,112 posts, read 2,597,549 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul1976 View Post
Paragraphs?

Old 03-24-2010, 11:59 PM
GLS

1,985 posts, read 5,381,005 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brooklynight View Post
Paragraphs?
Even a "pair of graphs" would have been better.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships