Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-26-2015, 08:58 AM

20,771 posts, read 20,060,324 times

Advertisements

If sex is important enough for him, he'll stop after 2 beers. Seems like drinking 4 beers is more fun as sex.

I would have a talk because it would annoy the crap out of me to lose against 2 beers.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-26-2015, 09:10 AM

81 posts, read 88,190 times
So here is a question to the OP.

If he can't get it up, does he make any effort to please you in other ways? If so, is that not enough??

As someone who has ED due to diabetes, but can certainly please my women in other ways, I have to ask... if the guy is just not wanting to engage in any acts if he cannot perform, that seems selfish of him. But if you are making the situation uncomfortable because of this, maybe look within

Old 03-26-2015, 09:22 AM

2,071 posts, read 2,217,837 times
I miss the days when ED referred to premature ejaculation. Now there is so much advertising of ED drugs, some women think every guy that can't get it up at the drop of a bra has ED.

Old 03-26-2015, 09:36 AM

52,392 posts, read 52,904,140 times
MR. ED as you call it can happen to young guys too when you drink too much booze, there's a reason why it's called "whiskey dick" and a million other things.

Don't try and do anything about it, don't make a big deal about it, the proverbial, "it's not you, it's me" applies here.

So in other words, don't based your womanhood on whether a drunk dude can get a stiffy, or even sober for that matter, unless you're in a competition with Quasimodo in the looks department it most likely it isn't you.

Old 03-26-2015, 10:24 AM

469 posts, read 567,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reneeh63 View Post
Really? You have to actually say Let's fu**? You don't have to have much of an imagination to find any number of ways to convey that rather than the coarsest way possible...

LoL no I've never said anything like that to him if you read back I believe I said I haven't even made the 1st move with him. Actually just made the 1st move last week which was a big step for me because like I said I'm inexperienced and if he wasn't able to perform if would be taken personally. I was with my ex husband since I was 14 so it's very difficult to find my balance of sexuality because with my ex I could say something like "let's fu**" in a whisper and he liked it

Old 03-26-2015, 10:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowchaser2002 View Post
I'm 38 and I thought ED came to guys like in their 50 and 60's! So is this what I have to look forward too in 2 years? BTW I have not drank in excess since my college days 15 to 20 years ago, and I never had any problems with ED the opposite in fact. But I know guys are wired to be at their peak in their late teens early 20's(so so very unfair)
I guess it's excessive drinking but honestly 4 beers over a night out with the friends listening to a band or going to an event to me doesn't seem like a lot. Yet before my ex and I didn't drink he'd have a beer after work like twice a week he never had this issue. .. just other issues lol I don't know if this is normal that's why I'm asking because I'd like to know what to expect.

Old 03-26-2015, 10:36 AM

5,205 posts, read 4,690,970 times
Let's just go with some facts based on some simple Google search.

Alcohol & Sex | Brown University Health Education

Basically, too much alcohol can affect the sexual performance of people of any age.

Old 03-26-2015, 10:41 AM

718 posts, read 601,724 times
x.

Last edited by photogal9; 03-26-2015 at 11:23 AM..

Old 03-26-2015, 10:43 AM

16,709 posts, read 19,474,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LostMyself73 View Post
Okay so ED is it an issue that many have ran into? IMHO and a few of my friends believe ED is an issue when guys over 40+ experience when they drink to much? Honestly I'm inexperienced so it's something that is bothersome and makes me feel unattractive. Is there anything you can do to help a guy to workout this issue or is something that he just needs to realize that the more he drinks the more Mr. ED will visit. I know he's had other issues like tightness in his chest and trouble breathing because of the drinking I believe. Please share your insight on this situation. TIA
Your friend seriously needs to take a trip to the doctor. Trouble breathing and tightness of the chest, coupled with ED, could be a serious problem. It could mean he's got a blockage that is keeping the blood flowing to his heart and his member.

Last edited by convextech; 03-26-2015 at 10:51 AM..

Old 03-26-2015, 10:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetiebelle View Post
As a friend of mine likes to say, "just because he has whiskey d*** doesn't mean he has whiskey hands or whiskey mouth." Meaning that there are other ways to have a good time.
Lmao very well said lol Only thing is his old fashion when it comes to sex he's not into oral sex which to me is fine.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships