Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-09-2015, 12:42 AM

27 posts, read 56,502 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
It doesn't matter, but if you keep it up you'll "be that "bleep" chick" that everyone dislikes because she is flirting with the boss. Even if they don't really care, they will lose respect for you.
I'm not sure I flirt with him so obviously, it seems to be more when people aren't looking he will wink or make something I said naughty when others aren't around so hopefully others havent noticed as some women in our department are totally up his ass
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-09-2015, 12:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEDALLOKUYA View Post
he wants to bang you.

any other questions?
Yeah lol what now? Doubt he will make a move!

Old 04-09-2015, 09:43 AM

48,534 posts, read 34,863,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystallised View Post
I'm not sure I flirt with him so obviously, it seems to be more when people aren't looking he will wink or make something I said naughty when others aren't around so hopefully others havent noticed as some women in our department are totally up his ass
What you wrote sounds obvious.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 04-09-2015, 09:46 AM

229 posts, read 244,740 times
Let me guess... you work in a call center. You have an attractive boss that ****s all the new, young girls and moves on to the next one when he's done with you

Welcome to working in a call center

Old 04-09-2015, 09:49 AM

37,409 posts, read 53,584,768 times
1. Your boss may think that since you are young, you won't consider reporting inappropriate behavior, which is a bad precedent to allow to be set.

2. Your coworkers will either resent you, or completely write you off and dismiss you due to your boss's treatment.

3. Your boss will do the exact same thing to the next person who gets hired who is younger/prettier/more attractive to him.

Old 04-09-2015, 09:57 AM

61,729 posts, read 87,147,355 times
He is unprofessional and I doubt he will last there. Work gossip gets ugly fast. Do you want that?

Old 04-09-2015, 10:00 AM

229 posts, read 244,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elnina View Post
He is unprofessional and I doubt he will last there. Work gossip gets ugly fast. Do you want that?
Based on my experience, that is VERY common. And I am sure he will last there. Worker bees are replaceable. Especially young ones with not much experience. Unless he is sexually harassing them, he will be fine. If call centers had HR rules against dating in the workplace, there would be no employees, because everyone under 45 does it

Old 04-09-2015, 10:01 AM

3,402 posts, read 3,577,158 times
Here is what I thought. You might be looking good or doing a good job at your current job, or simply both, looking good and doing a good job. One way or the other, your boss like you to be around. However, if it escalate to the point where you two get into a relationship, I'm sure your boss will try to save his job if anything ugly happen.

My advice, be on the good side of your boss, but don't take it too far.

Old 04-09-2015, 10:15 AM

37,409 posts, read 53,584,768 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beezwacks View Post
Based on my experience, that is VERY common. And I am sure he will last there. Worker bees are replaceable. Especially young ones with not much experience. Unless he is sexually harassing them, he will be fine.
Anybody could make a case for obscene jokes, commentary on having sex in his office, and inappropriate touching/bodily contact, all mentioned in the OP, constituting sexual harassment.

Old 04-09-2015, 11:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beezwacks View Post
Let me guess... you work in a call center. You have an attractive boss that ****s all the new, young girls and moves on to the next one when he's done with you

Welcome to working in a call center
No I don't work in a call centre they barely employ new people but when they do they are usually male
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships