Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-17-2015, 12:14 AM

2,919 posts, read 5,803,781 times

Advertisements

I know an individual that is single(no children) Early 40's . Nice looking guy...however I am noticing a trend with him. It seems that he likes older women that are not married. He wines and dine them, takes them out....manages to move in with them after they have dated... I notice that females are always the primary bread winner within the relationship. The females are very well off financially....Maybe Im thinking too hard...But it just seems that seems like his ammo....Excuse the naivety, but are there men out there that prey on women like this?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-17-2015, 12:20 AM

372 posts, read 740,299 times
Men just cant win. If he was dating a 20 year old he'd be accused of being a perv.But this guy dates older women and still gets accused of preying. I thought women wanted men to date women their own age?

Old 04-17-2015, 12:30 AM

672 posts, read 810,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by westcoastbabe View Post
I know an individual that is single(no children) Early 40's . Nice looking guy...however I am noticing a trend with him. It seems that he likes older women that are not married. He wines and dine them, takes them out....manages to move in with them after they have dated... I notice that females are always the primary bread winner within the relationship. The females are very well off financially....Maybe Im thinking too hard...But it just seems that seems like his ammo....Excuse the naivety, but are there men out there that prey on women like this?
Yes! There are older women who use their financial status and position in life to prey on men.

I agree with the second poster. You use your own bias to describe the situation. If it were a younger woman and a older man, he would be a dirty old man.

Let's have some equality here. Yes, older financial set women like their boy toys too. They prey on younger men.

Old 04-17-2015, 12:39 AM

48,518 posts, read 34,807,002 times
Of course. There are people out there who take advantage of anyone they can. There are those who specifically target widows/widowers, the young and naive, the old and lonely. You name it.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 04-17-2015, 12:47 AM

2,919 posts, read 5,803,781 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
Of course. There are people out there who take advantage of anyone they can. There are those who specifically target widows/widowers, the young and naive, the old and lonely. You name it.
Its really sad too....I mean didn't want to assume anything about him...but since I've known him, that is the pattern that I observed. All the women are very well- to-do with $$$$. He wines and dines them, manages to move in with them in their place.

Old 04-17-2015, 12:51 AM

Well, maybe the women know they are renting a boy toy.

Old 04-17-2015, 12:58 AM

372 posts, read 740,299 times
Yeah Dhult, I thought we were supposed to date older women because they know what they want. So now these older women don't know what they want and are being preyed on. lol

Who is this guy? I need some gigolo lessons from him.

Old 04-17-2015, 03:32 AM

2,135 posts, read 5,487,636 times
Dude finding single, well off chicks over 40? Easier than slapping a baby. Take your pick, move in, move on, don't matter. They are so happy to find a single guy who is not a convicted felon that they are happy for whatever they can get. Hell as a guy you don't even have to be good looking really once you are over 40.

Old 04-17-2015, 03:38 AM

3,503 posts, read 7,494,923 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dnalsI gnoL View Post
Men just cant win. If he was dating a 20 year old he'd be accused of being a perv.But this guy dates older women and still gets accused of preying. I thought women wanted men to date women their own age?
LOL, right? Isn't that why POF's loser founder listened to older women and now everyone has their hands held by him as age limits were imposed on everyone? Couldn't count on the women there to use a few brain cells to set their age limits themselves.

I swear feminists say that men shouldn't have a say in who they date, but...OP? That's why I don't give a flying pile of fudge about anyone's opinion of who I date.

Oh, OP, just for future reference, it's not "ammo", it's M.O. As in "modus operandi".

P.S. Once again, women prove to be the biggest shamers of other grown-a$$ adult women and their choices.

Old 04-17-2015, 03:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by YaFace View Post
Dude finding single, well off chicks over 40? Easier than slapping a baby. Take your pick, move in, move on, don't matter. They are so happy to find a single guy who is not a convicted felon that they are happy for whatever they can get. Hell as a guy you don't even have to be good looking really once you are over 40.

Um,, I can speak as a woman over 40. That sure as heck wasn't the case, there were men everywhere and a good amount well to do, "normal" ones.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships