Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-17-2015, 08:16 AM

105 posts, read 67,546 times

Advertisements

My gut feeling tells me it's ok to meet him but no sex period. I know people who have met him yes he's weird I will admit that. I don't think he would hurt me though he has a lot on the line. I do follow my gut feeling and this is how I feel.
Quote:
Originally Posted by snugglegirl05 View Post
OP:

Exactly what answers/replies are you wanting to get by posting your OP?

Exactly what answers/replies are you expecting to get by posting your OP?

What was the real reason why you posted your OP?

When I was your age, I met a guy who was 51. He was interested in me. He wanted me to come over to his place to watch a movie.

I turned him down because my gut feeling told me what he really wanted.

Do you listen to your gut feelings at all?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-17-2015, 08:18 AM

2,970 posts, read 2,771,966 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimx29 View Post
My gut feeling tells me it's ok to meet him but no sex period. I know people who have met him yes he's weird I will admit that. I don't think he would hurt me though he has a lot on the line. I do follow my gut feeling and this is how I feel.
OK...

Then if he is married, his wife needs to be present as well.

Old 05-17-2015, 08:31 AM

125 posts, read 128,246 times
Quote:
Yes he finds me uninteresting we have never actually had a serious discussion. I should have answered his calls when he wanted to have a discussion with me but I didn't I was upset with him at the time. He even asked me to call him but I didn't do that either.
I'm not saying this to be mean, but you sound pathetic and desperate you sound like a stalker. If a guy tell you all he wants is sex from you talking in person is not going to change this. Your not even open to the fact that he has no respect for you as a person, and certainly not as a woman, have some pride. Stop trying to engage someone who clearly has no interest in you. He thinks your boring and in his life your only good for one thing and its not friendship!!! SMH you want a friend go to the pound and get a dog!! Whats it take for you to understand your friendship IS NOT WANTED!!!

Old 05-17-2015, 08:32 AM

4,978 posts, read 5,773,899 times
Seems like an awful lot of trouble to go through for a seemingly loser-type guy.

Do you really think so little of yourself?

Good grief, get some self-esteem, OP. You can do better than this *******.

Old 05-17-2015, 08:34 AM

I have no problem meeting his wife if he's married.
Quote:
Originally Posted by snugglegirl05 View Post
OP:

I am a married female.

If he is married, then you need to meet his wife.

All 3 of you need to be on the same page regarding the friendship.

All 3 of you need to be in agreement regarding the friendship.

The friendship needs to be conducted out in the open.

That means that the friendship should not be conducted in secret, which it already is.

That means no contacting him via the internet anymore. Same goes for him as well.

That means no personal phone calls between the two of you.

That means no sending sexy pictures to each-other.

That means he and his wife need to set boundaries regarding your friendship with him, which the 3 of you need to be in agreement with.

Because the way the two of you have been acting, if he is indeed married, your *both of you* behaviors have gone well beyond friendship.

A married man should not tell you that all he wants from you is sex. Friends do not have sex.

If he is not happy with his marriage or is not getting what he needs from his marriage, he needs to talk to his wife about that and not involve a third party, which is you.

The entire situation has to be navigated very carefully.

Old 05-17-2015, 08:36 AM

191 posts, read 212,258 times
Quote:
If he's married fine doesn't mean we can't be friends.
Umm yah, I'd check with his wife on that one first.

Married guys who send pictures of their D to random women they meet on social media are not looking for friends. Hell, nor are single guys who do the same. Not the kind of "friendship" you're looking for anyway. How do you not grasp that? Are you sure you're not a 12-15yo boy? Specifically, this guy isn't interested in being your friend and has point blank told you that. He even said you weren't interesting which means he doesn't like you, you aren't even interesting enough to be his friend.

If this guy is actually married and his wife finds out your friendship with her husband was initially forged over pictures of each other's junk; yah, that won't end well for you or him. Duh. Even if you never have sex with him, she will assume you and he have done the deed and will proceed to deal with one or both of you accordingly. That should be fun.

At any rate, it is inappropriate for "friends," when one or both are married to other people, to send pictures of their junk to one another and talk about sex, particularly in the manner you and he have discussed it. If my husband sent D-pics to a friend, he would soon have the freedom to send D-pics to whoever he'd like because he would soon be a single man.

But by all means, meet up with him in person and see if you can change his mind on being friends with you.

You should seriously consider raising the bar as it pertains to your criteria for friendship.

Before you come back and say that you never said he was married and blah blah blah, refer to your quoted statement above and understand the context of my reply.

Old 05-17-2015, 08:36 AM

Stop assuming I have low self esteem take a hike!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeachSalsa View Post
Seems like an awful lot of trouble to go through for a seemingly loser-type guy.

Do you really think so little of yourself?

Good grief, get some self-esteem, OP. You can do better than this *******.

Old 05-17-2015, 08:38 AM

I did NOT SAY HE WAS MARRIED! I don't know if he is or not.QUOTE=Pugster43;39649011]Umm yah, I'd check with his wife on that one first.

Married guys who send pictures of their D to random women they meet on social media are not looking for friends. Hell, nor are single guys who do the same. Not the kind of "friendship" you're looking for anyway. How do you not grasp that? Are you sure you're not a 12-15yo boy? Specifically, this guy isn't interested in being your friend and has point blank told you that. He even said you weren't interesting which means he doesn't like you, you aren't even interesting enough to be his friend.

If this guy is actually married and his wife finds out your friendship with her husband was initially forged over pictures of each other's junk; yah, that won't end well for you or him. Duh. Even if you never have sex with him, she will assume you and he have done the deed and will proceed to deal with one or both of you accordingly. That should be fun.

At any rate, it is inappropriate for "friends," when one or both are married to other people, to send pictures of their junk to one another and talk about sex, particularly in the manner you and he have discussed it. If my husband sent D-pics to a friend, he would soon have the freedom to send D-pics to whoever he'd like because he would soon be a single man.

But by all means, meet up with him in person and see if you can change his mind on being friends with you.

You should seriously consider raising the bar as it pertains to your criteria for friendship.

Before you come back and say that you never said he was married and blah blah blah, refer to your quoted statement above and understand the context of my reply.
[/quote]

Old 05-17-2015, 08:44 AM

34,938 posts, read 36,280,152 times
Quote:
I did NOT SAY HE WAS MARRIED!
But, you admit you don't know if he is.

Who are these people you know that have met him?

Did they meet him in person and have you met THEM in person?

If not, you really don't know anyone who has met him.

I think I can see why he doesn't like talking to you if your conversations with him are anything like your responses in this thread.

You don't really make any sense. There's some sort of disconnect. It's quite odd.

Old 05-17-2015, 08:46 AM

191 posts, read 212,258 times
Quote:
I have no problem meeting his wife if he's married.
If this guy is in fact married, it is too late for this because he has already crossed the line by sending you pictures of Mr Happy and discussing sex with you. Not to mention, for a YEAR. No wife in her right mind would be ok with her husband having an opposite sex friendship with someone he's already crossed the line with.

Don't believe for a second she'll "never know" about the junk pictures and y'all can just pretend to have innocently met via FB and hit it off platonically. Yah right. Once she knows about all the pics and sex talk....good luck.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships