Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-16-2015, 02:05 PM

2,970 posts, read 2,773,874 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimx29 View Post
I mean some women have sex with men and they could very well like him just not in a romantic kind of way. That doesn't mean she's using him if she actually actually does like him. You don't always have to like someone in a romantic but that doesn't mean you don't think of them as a friend. Then again people say friends don't have sex but that's not true either if it was then friends with benefits wouldn't exist.
Regarding the bolded part in pink...

But does that really exist in real life?

And does it really exist for both parties in the FWB relationship?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-16-2015, 02:14 PM

75 posts, read 57,510 times
You sound plain desperate. He doesn't like you. He tells you plainly. He didn't even want to have sex with you until you forced it down his throat. You have no self respect. You are throwing yourself at someone who doesn't even want to talk to you.

GET A GRIP. Can you not meet people where you live? Do you have any friends? People who have self esteem and confidence would not act like this. Period.

Old 05-16-2015, 02:31 PM

9,196 posts, read 7,243,809 times
She's being a complete fool if she does. Personally, I have no hang-ups about casual sex or FWBs, but it is absolutely foolish to cross that line and have sex when you are more into him than he is into you.
Quote:
I mean some women have sex with men and they could very well like him just not in a romantic kind of way. That doesn't mean she's using him if she actually does like him. You don't always have to like someone in a romantic but that doesn't mean you don't think of them as a friend. Then again people say friends don't have sex but that's not true either if it was then friends with benefits wouldn't exist.

Old 05-16-2015, 04:20 PM

8,779 posts, read 9,464,654 times
Your intentions are not the same for wanting to have further communication with one another.
That IS using one another for your own purposes.

You're ignoring everything because there is something YOU want and you don't want to listen to what is being told to you. He doesn't like you, he doesn't even like talking to you, he just wants what you "can" offer him.

He sounds like a kook just in this to groom him a young little thing who will hang off his every breath

Old 05-16-2015, 04:27 PM

12,535 posts, read 15,216,728 times
Quote:
I'm 28 and I have been talking to this 40 year old man online for a year he and I live in different states. We've talked a few times on the phone and we have also sent sexy pictures to each other. He said he just wanted to have sex with me and that's it. I told him that I didn't want to be in a relationship with him. That I only wanted to be friends he said that he thought I was nice woman but that he didn't think we were compatible. He said that we had talked on the phone several times and that he didn't enjoy talking to me.
What more do you need? A man basically says he doesn't like you as a human being and you want to be friends with him?

Please open a window and let some self-respect in.

Good grief.

Old 05-16-2015, 07:52 PM

105 posts, read 67,573 times
I shouldn't have asked this question here I regret doing so. Everyone completely ignores what I am saying. When I first told him I wanted to meet him he was fine with it. A lot of arguing has gone on between us. I have said a lot of bad things to him as well. Also saying that I don't want anything else to do with him either. I hope the admin deletes this I shouldn't have asked. There is nothing wrong with me meeting him it doesn't mean I have to have sex. When I am in town and I let him know I am there if he decides that he wants to meet up fine there is no problem. I posted the last conversation we had where he even said we would talk. Yet people continue to call me crazy for wanting to meet him. I hate this forum you people are negative in every way. To those of you that said to be careful when meeting him thank you. I'm done talking about this on this forum goodbye.

Old 05-16-2015, 08:03 PM

37,409 posts, read 53,640,387 times
Quote:
I shouldn't have asked this question here I regret doing so. Everyone completely ignores what I am saying. .
Nah, you're just not getting the responses you think you should be getting.

Old 05-16-2015, 08:19 PM

105 posts, read 67,573 times
I expect to get these responses I knew people would call me crazy. A few didn't though everyone has their opinion which I respect. Calling me names thinking that I'm stupid just because I want to meet him is a little harsh.

Old 05-16-2015, 08:48 PM

284 posts, read 341,324 times
Quote:
I expect to get these responses I knew people would call me crazy. A few didn't though everyone has their opinion which I respect. Calling me names thinking that I'm stupid just because I want to meet him is a little harsh.
Didn't have time to read this entire thread --in part because you came here looking for advice but already made up your mind about what you want to do. Are you really 28? I have a hard time believing a 28 year old could be so dense.

I am not insulting you. It just seems like you keep asking the same question and wanting a different response despite all evidence pointing to the fact that this man has no regard for you and doesn't even like you. If you want to use him for sex, then by all means do that (if he is complicit). However, the man already said that he doesn't care for you.... so how then can he be your friend?

Have some self respect. You are better than that.

Old 05-16-2015, 09:01 PM

387 posts, read 589,997 times
Quote:
I understand and I want him too I just want us to at least be friends.
why so desperate? get a cat or a dog if you desire company.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships