Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-26-2015, 12:13 PM

37,409 posts, read 53,667,890 times

Advertisements

Question answered.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-26-2015, 12:25 PM

16,959 posts, read 17,377,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bebe182 View Post
Well of course if someone has cheated in all their past relationships its a pattern, and obviously this person is a cheater, but that's not what we're talking about here. The OP said she cheated in one relationship she had in college, based on that there was a poster who made judgmental statement on her views of infidelity, which I found to be inaccurate.
I dont think its inaccurate at all. TabulaRasa summed it up on post #36. Im not saying the OP will be a repeat offender, what I'm saying is that "it takes a cheater to know a cheaters behavior'.

As far as your own views pertaining to infidelity.... I hope, I never run into a woman like you out in the dating world

Quote:
Originally Posted by TabulaRasa View Post
Question answered.
It sure has.

Old 06-26-2015, 12:33 PM

16 posts, read 13,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post

As far as your own views pertaining to infidelity.... I hope, I never run into a woman like you out in the dating world

Good luck finding a woman that has NEVER cheated, not even when she was 18 years old. I'm sure many women tell you they haven't, but most of them have (in my experience). It's very judgemental to say 'I hope I never meet a woman like you because you once cheated on your college boyfriend 7 years ago'. But anyway.

Yes, some people here answered my question really well, thanks to those!

Old 06-26-2015, 12:37 PM

8,779 posts, read 9,469,543 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TabulaRasa View Post
Solid advice with which to move forward.
Advice from a "former cheater" no less.

Don't for a second think he will change his ways just becuase "he loves you" and "you love him" if he is still lying and avoiding.

The expectations for what your realtionship "is" are already set with the way you entered in to it.
Have you ever discussed your feelings towards the dread you feel with him becuase of this?

If not, now is the time to have that sit down to evaluate where this thing is going

Old 06-26-2015, 12:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuenteazul View Post
Good luck finding a woman that has NEVER cheated, not even when she was 18 years old.
Wow, really?

Weird as you may think it is, people who have not ever cheated on someone they've been in a relationship do, in fact, exist.

Old 06-26-2015, 12:44 PM

16,959 posts, read 17,377,447 times
Quote:
Good luck finding a woman that has NEVER cheated, not even when she was 18 years old. I'm sure many women tell you they haven't, but most of them have (in my experience). It's very judgemental to say 'I hope I never meet a woman like you because you once cheated on your college boyfriend 7 years ago'. But anyway.

Yes, some people here answered my question really well, thanks to those!
C'mon now, not every woman is like you and your circle of friends, Lol.

Btw: My post wasn't about you, but if the shoe fits, by all means lace them up and wear it.

Old 06-26-2015, 12:46 PM

16 posts, read 13,338 times
Quote:
hope, I never run into a woman like you out in the dating world
Obviously you were talking about me. A woman LIKE ME. It's quite funny how judgemental some people here are. Ohhhh my god, you did something 7 years ago, you're so bad and have no values! LOL. Okay. Bye.

Old 06-26-2015, 12:47 PM

Quote:

Btw: My post wasn't about you
Same.

Old 06-26-2015, 12:52 PM

Quote:
It's quite funny how judgemental some people here are. Ohhhh my god, you did something 7 years ago, you're so bad and have no values! LOL. Okay. Bye.
Wait.

Didn't you just post that "Most women cheat, and if they say they never have, they're probably lying about it, so good luck finding one who never has?"

Yeah, not sure you really have a leg to stand on when categorizing others as "judgemental" [sic], if you're gonna throw around the "C'mon, MOST women cheat and then lie about it" rhetoric.

Old 06-26-2015, 12:59 PM

8,779 posts, read 9,469,543 times
Why would you contuine to date a man who cheated on another women?
Is it just becuase it was to be with you?

If so, How does this make a difference to the situation?

this is where your issues started, whether you realized it at the time or not.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships