Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-08-2015, 10:17 AM

926 posts, read 763,695 times

Advertisements

Ah don't worry about it. He'll never meet her or stalk her or anything. He is slightly trying to keep some distance, as in you all are moving too fast. For a guy thats a good sign. He's not trying to get you and throw you away the next day, in other words.
But the problem is, you didn't meet in real life. You only met through the internet. Tinder or Craigslist or whatever. So that might void out what I said above. In that case you might just be some random girl who is sending him pictures of herself. Here today and gone tomorrow.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-08-2015, 10:21 AM

579 posts, read 557,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by norman_w View Post
Ah don't worry about it. He'll never meet her or stalk her or anything. He is slightly trying to keep some distance, as in you all are moving too fast. For a guy thats a good sign. He's not trying to get you and throw you away the next day, in other words.
But the problem is, you didn't meet in real life. You only met through the internet. Tinder or Craigslist or whatever. So that might void out what I said above. In that case you might just be some random girl who is sending him pictures of herself. Here today and gone tomorrow.
Well I bitchd him out for being immature so this might be the last I hear from him, lmao

Old 11-08-2015, 10:25 AM

35,094 posts, read 51,354,759 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmy00 View Post
This story is going to sound silly, but hear me out. So I have this long distance crush and we both clearly like one another. He asked me to send him nudes and I thought "why not" and just had fun with it. He said I was really hot and that he would date me if I was in his area. The next day we are just talking about he randomly talks about some random celeb, "this girl is my dream woman". Wtf? Now I know men find other womenattractuve and yada yada. But why tell ME that? Was he trying to make me feel insecure or something? I just don't understand why you would about your "celeb crush" to your real life crush! So odd.

You already sent a guy you have never met nude photos and you are worried over his celebrity crush?
Okay, well, isn't that special.

My question is why you think this is odd but you didn't think a guy you don't know asking for nudes was odd, then you send them and don't think that is even more odd.

Old 11-08-2015, 10:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post
You already sent a guy you have never met nude photos and you are worried over his celebrity crush?
Okay, well, isn't that special.

My question is why you think this is odd but you didn't think a guy you don't know asking for nudes was odd, then you send them and don't think that is even more odd.
We've talked on video and communicated for a year, it's not like he is some faceless man I know nothing about. We are also from the same hometown.

Old 11-08-2015, 10:27 AM

35,094 posts, read 51,354,759 times
Quote:
He told me "my boobs were better" right after which is why I'm assuming it's a mind game and he was just trying to make me insecure in the moment. I should probably cut it over the fact that he has the maturity of a 17 year old? I cannot believe an adult man would stoop to this level.

hahahaha

I don't think there is an actual adult involved in this mess, except for the celebrity crush person, there is always a slim chance.

Old 11-08-2015, 10:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post
hahahaha

I don't think there is an actual adult involved in this mess, except for the celebrity crush person, there is always a slim chance.
Yes, go ahead, passive aggressively calling me immature.

Old 11-08-2015, 10:33 AM

28,226 posts, read 36,952,414 times
I don't know, it seems harmless to me.

My crush shared his first crush with me. I can't compete because it was a cartoon character.

It does sound like a lost cause though. If neither of you wants to make a move beyond nude pics.

Old 11-08-2015, 10:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jade408 View Post
I don't know, it seems harmless to me.

My crush shared his first crush with me. I can't compete because it was a cartoon character.

It does sound like a lost cause though. If neither of you wants to make a move beyond nude pics.
Yes I sort of believe our crushing is over. It lasted quite a while before it got to the nude pics part. Sigh. Oh well

Old 11-08-2015, 10:53 AM

19,765 posts, read 20,330,715 times
Quote:
He told me "my boobs were better" right after which is why I'm assuming it's a mind game and he was just trying to make me insecure in the moment. I should probably cut it over the fact that he has the maturity of a 17 year old? I cannot believe an adult man would stoop to this level.
It is what is, and nothing more. You're not his gf, you're not even a woman he's trying to date, impress, or respect. He's just being his real self w/ you. You're a fun/flirty internet friend who sends nudes; he'll be as rude & immature as he can get away with. It's only a mind game if you don't know how to play...

Old 11-08-2015, 10:55 AM

Oh, please. He was worried about sending his package because he said it was small. Obviously he was worried about impressing me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships